concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fixed*

Also COME ON! Where are the yautja at!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I dunno, I've seen PV2 on for a while but hasn't posted.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Shit, lol. You found me, got to remember that I'm auto logged in now. I'm so used to sneaking around and nobody knowing I'm here. I'll get to posting gents, I promise.

haha help me out! I need some back up!

I can see through your cloak, PV2. I also think we should finish our fight from the sparring chamber in here. wouldn't you PV2. Hope to fight you in the RPG

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Pv2: Oh, no. Amateur move, man. You gotta tell them you're waiting for everyone else to post so that you're free to dick around on the mainboard for another week.

And to, like, plan some really important stuff.

Oh, is that what your doing Bloo? Lol. mean that in a sarcastic tone

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ah, excellent points made by the master. As always thank you Bloo. And Badapple we are definitely going to finish our battle! I'm looking forward to it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I should write a book on forum etiquette and include ways to successfully utilize my extensive list of pro-tips. But I couldn't call it "The Rules" because no one would read it.

@Bloo: Hahah zing.

Deathdrop Will you be joining us? We weren't able to continue our little fued. I'd love for us to do a Legolas/Gimli.

Ok, sweet. Can't wait. It'll hopefully be around the end. I wanna live for a while.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Concrete: Hell yeah.