-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Not to fling my own shit, but I actually like that one too. It still sort of gives the Xenomorphs a head start, though.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sounds good to me, I did mean the ship was mid transit but I prefer the other one. We're ready when you are.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I guess i'd be the one setting up the storyline. It won't be long but i'll try to get as much details in as possible

EDIT:
It was nightfall on the abandoned colony of LEO 8 and the two suns were just starting to rise. Underneath the colossal colony the Blue hued queen stirs. The chains that held her here were beginning to rust and the queen could sense this. She hissed and with immense strength broke the chains that were holding here all this time. Few xenos in particular Such as the Scarred runner, the black runner, the red runner and the mutated Xeno were following the Blue queen as she made her way to the surface. The largely arid environment provided xenos with warmth. The blue hued queen named “Hei Gui or Bloo” was heading into the jungle and with that here immense hive. The planet was also host to Hunters from the hunter’s moon and was soon to be on the game of honor. One hunter in particular ConcreteHunter paced in the cockpit of the hunter mothership, he growled and got some of his best hunters such as Super and a few others preparing to land on the planet.

Just an idea for the beginning

Since it looks like I'm the one who'll be wrapping up Litany of Fire, I think we're good to go. And if no one else objects, BA's story is perfectly fine with me.

Edit: Doctor, if you'd like, I really want to take our planned fight to this RPG.

Sounds good to me. BA if you could put into the into me briefing all the hunters on the plan E.g.

"Stick together. Don't forget, your cloak is useless against them as they sense us anyway. Warn everyone if you're going to self destruct. Beside's that this should be a good clean hunt. The moon is up brothers. Let it begin."

You, Beside that have us hit the ground about 5 miles off and we're dancing.

Shall we start it next Friday? I don't mind it being earlier.

Sounds good to me, editing the intro now.

EDIT: It was nightfall on the abandoned colony of LEO 8 and the two suns were just starting to rise. Underneath the colossal colony the Blue hued queen stirs. The chains that held her here were beginning to rust and the queen could sense this. She hissed and with immense strength broke the chains that were holding here all this time. Few xenos in particular Such as the Scarred runner, the black runner, the red runner and the mutated Xeno were following the Blue queen as she made her way to the surface. The largely arid environment provided xenos with warmth. The blue hued queen named “Hei Gui or Bloo” was heading into the jungle and with that here immense hive. The planet was also host to Hunters from the hunter’s moon and was soon to be on the game of honor. One hunter in particular ConcreteHunter paced in the cockpit of the hunter mothership, he growled and got some of his best hunters such as Super and a few others preparing to land on the planet. Concrete growled pacing up and down the row of hunters "Stick together. Don't forget your cloak is useless against them as they sense us anyway. Warn everyone if you're going to self-destruct. Besides that this should be a good clean hunt. The moon is up brothers. Let it begin." The hunters went to the pods and jumped into them. Few bangs were heard and they were off.

I'd love to get right into it, but I think it's best to start on Friday to allow for more preparation.

Awesome, -Bloo- I know it may not be the right place to ask but could you add me on MSN? I would like to talk to you about something.

I actually don't even have MSN on this computer, I'd prefer e-mail (which I'll put in my profile right now).

Thank you! I shot you an email.

HUNTER1003, Yautja, 11 years ago

do you have to fill something out or have a certain rank or something like that cause i kepp trying to join and i keep getting acess denied

Wait, how are you getting denied entry to an RPG that hasn't started yet? Also it doesn't work like that, so I'm genuinely concerned.

I think he was trying to post on LoF.

Well, that makes more sense. Yeah, that's over, man. I decided the best way to go out on that was to completely rip-off the ending of Death Note.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I was just wondering before we start this thing, is the Hive joining the Shadow Serpents in this Mini-RPG because I haven't seen FH saying that hes gonna have the Hive back the SS up.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'd be happy to participate and the Hive is more than welcome to join. Would the rivalry between our characters make another appearance, Bloo?

I'm not sure, in the clan room we were talking about how my character would retain his/her craziness, but instead direct all the anger towards the Predators for locking him/her up for so long.

It's not impossible to keep though. It'd certainly be a lot more interesting this time around since we're forced to be on the same side.

Haha I'm so exited. I'm looking forward to starting ASAP!

But 2 queens? That's going to be quite hard for us Yautja.

Don't worry, We'll go easy on you.

Ohhh, yay now I get to fight beside both Firehunter And -Bloo-. Now I wanna start this thing. Oh well another two days isn't hard for me.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Only Bloo is a Queen, I'm a predalien/praetorian Alpha male. Still tough as hell but not quite a Queen.