FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Only Bloo is a Queen, I'm a predalien/praetorian Alpha male. Still tough as hell but not quite a Queen.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey FireHunter, if you don't mind me asking, how many member do you have that are gonna participate in the war?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@FH: I thought about it more and the best I could come up with was a Starscream-Megatron relationship, even though it probably wouldn't work because a)it's my character who's the Starscream and b)I'm already the leader of our faction (by being a Queen), two facts that really just contradict the hell out of each other.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Would setting this thing in a Mayan temple be too on-the-nose?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

So when is this going down?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@tawg: This friday.

@DD: As funny as having our setting around a Mayan temple would be lets make it a ruined Mayan temple and in the queens chamber have a Mayan calender with pieces missing.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm game for that!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

If anyone asks how a Mayan temple got onto an alien planet... It was cosmic rays.

Can't wait!

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

yeah this all sounds great. And bloo id love to take the complicated feelings between us into the mini RPG and finish what we started. Though I am more dissappointed me and PRED didn't get to reveal our plans for that pregnant woman. oh well.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Haha i don't mind where it is set. If you guys want it then so it be done! I'm looking forward to seeing you on our team The_Doctor.

And actually DD we all know that cosmic rays have no effect on mayan engineering, You're thinking of mermaid magic.

I say it starts a 12pm GMT, I've already written my opening post i'm so exited!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

ok, sounds good, i'll make the topic. guts-glory said sorry about the sudden absense and merry christmas to all!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

You guys can always take the preggo over to this RPG, Doc. It ain't no party till the water breaks. (...hint hint.)

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

O.k I'll make the topic, unless one of you wanna do it. Otherwise I can make it in the Sparring chamber.

Posted it up! If you arent in the RPG tell me and ill add you in if you apply.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

I need in.

I've added you.

I need to be added!

Done. Could some preds post?

Uhhh problem guys. I can't post on the RPG for someone. It keeps syaing I have to log in or register to post. Any idea how to get past all that? Because I'm logged in!

Edit: Wait a second it says I'm a Guest and not a member? What the heck is that all about?? Very confused here.