Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

hmm i would enjoy a jungle area with ruins and traps and hat not. like in predators. it would allow for many people to form small teams and run into each other unexpectedly .

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't think we've ever done a proper jungle setting before. I mean, I know there was one in the AD forum AGES ago, but nothing before or since.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

How about a wild wild west setting... Starcraft style future.

Or not?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's 3 possible settings so far. Anyone have anything else to add, or can I start the voting thread?

...That WAS TD we all just saw, right?

As in, that old lovable bastard?

I'm as shocked as you are.

O_O

Crikey...

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just had a really good idea for an RPG!

What if everyone arrived on this planet called Hades 12. But it used to be called Astrid Aurora 12. It could be the most hostile planet in the universe. It could have started off as a small mining colony that began with 350 civilians but it ended up turning into Hades 12 after mercenaries arrived and took over, then Bad Bloods arrive and attempt to kill the mercenaries and then Weyland/Yutani arrives and plants three Xenomorph Queen and maybe some Praetorians and of course drones, also maybe some other deadly alien species arrived or were dropped on the planet. There are still some people form the original colony, maybe 70 or 100 people surviving on Hades 12. Trapped unable to get a shuttle to pick them up because every time someone comes they are killed the second they set foot on the ground. So what do you think pretty good setting right?

Stranded colonists

Mercenaries

Bad Bloods

Warring Xenomorph Hives

Renegade Military Personnel

Escaped Hybrids

War Criminals

I think this just might be the most hardcore RPG yet on this site. I like the name Hades because it’s like someone saying

“If there is a hell I don’t wanna go to it.” And Hades 12 could be that one place that is actually hell. I got the name 12 because it is a moon to a planet called Astrid and it is the 12th moon. It’s also very large not the size of earth but close to it. So there is plenty of room for everyone to roam and to hide.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

O_O i think you sounded a bit to happy about that statement. i just read of excitement XD

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Trapped unable to get a shuttle to pick them up because every time someone comes they are killed the second they set foot on the ground. So what do you think pretty good setting right?"

Yeah she did lmao!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok you know what? I think we should go with this idea. Also we need to come up with a name. This is the absolute BEST idea that has been posted on this thread. A planet that is everyone’s hell!

I like my idea really. Aliens have been awoken in the mine that was driving the town's economy and are infesting it from the inside out. The rich guy who owns the mines hires mercenaries to take care of it. Predators notice a hot spot for hunting and land. Sheriff Kidd and his marines protect the town. Lots of civillians, bar fights, country music, marines riding on pred hounds in stead of horses, Nevada desert.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

That would never work out. Oh btw go to the Request-A-Fight thread.

Seriously. I still have a fight to continue. When i FINALLY manage to get proper internet in this decency forsaken country, i will try to continue that one, but only IF i'm not too busy with college. And when i'm done with that MAYBE, if i feel like it, i will look in the request a fight topic.

In other news, if i catch this RPG, i will kill you for saying that my idea would never work out.

To ensure I get a good fight:

Deathwraith's idea will NEVER work out.

So does this mean we're allies again?

>_>

Well, I can't commit treachery if I don't have any allies to betray...

Ok, we have:

Wild West IN SPACE!

Game show from hell

Colony invasion

Hades

If anyone has any other ideas, now is the time, because I'm putting up the voting thread on Friday.