Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why wouldn't you?

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoa O.O!!! You guys sure do know how to make things interesting lol!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm busy with college and don't have proper internet. So yeah...

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

So whats the idea for the RPG actually gonna be at the moment?

That's still being worked out. Once we have 2-3 decent scenarios we'll put them to a vote, and the one that gets the most will be the one used.

Wait, wasn't there an idea that we all talk in a certain way? I remember i said something like that at some point in the off-topic thread and you said you'd like to see it done.

???

You've lost me.

I remember that at some point we were talking in a certain way, but i don't remember exactly what way and it was pretty funny. And then i said the next RPG should have a rule that we can only talk like that. And you said something like "best idea ever".

You mean this? I know we probably talked about it in one of the OT threads, but I can't remember which one. Yeah, I stand by the statement that that would be the best thing ever.

Yes, i think that's what it was. So, how about it? No matter the setting, we should talk that way. Eh, eh?

Hmmm.... If we had done the game show from hell idea, we could have had all the aliens/predators/etc. fitted with (insert sci-fi cliche here) that automatically translated everything we said into some variant of English.

In other words, you've got a bunch of space monsters trying to say "Die fucker" and having it come out as "THOU SHALT TASTE THE BURNING FURY OF MINE MIGHTY BLADES, VILLAIN!"

Or maybe some of them are like that, and others are translated as cockney rhyming slang, ebonics, pirate talk, etc. I think that'd be pretty badass.

... Or we could have a space colony getting invaded. The choice is yours, people. Do the right thing.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

lmfao i like the mid evil talk the best, my self.

"Mid evil"... Cireasouelly, Cetanu? "Mid evil"? Also, I stand by the idea that no matter the scenarrio, we have to talk like that.

I mean, just imagine all the posts going something like this:

"AHA! But what foul knave doth fate lower my eyes upon? So as I gaze, I tremble, for it is not foul knave, but mighty hunter, the sights of which I wish I could unwitness. Alas, I cannot - and so we must engage in battle, as lovers say, until death do us part..."

Whatever we end up doing, I want to hear an Alien yell "ZOUNDS!"

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

that would be so funny. but to be honest. shouldnt the last thing we be thinking about in the rgp be how we post?

i mean we really should get a story and what not on bored before we think about the way we post.

True. If anyone else has ideas for a storyline, please feel free to speak up. If not, we'll put it to a vote between the two current ideas.

We've got two settings so far, any others?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

So...RP fightan shenanigans with insane opporunities for backstabs and lolrandum treachery?

I'm in.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hell I'm already in lol! ;)

Guys-SETTINGS. This is not a sign-up thread.