DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Someone with good comentator voice should record himself commenting the RPG and post it on youtube.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ I love this idea.

Since PV2 has generously offered to design some graphics for this thing, maybe he could make some fake advertisements for the "show."

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Or the RPG can be a war zone setting. Something like a human colony and the military could be trying to fend off attacks from both Xenomorphs and hybrids, Xenomorphs are fighting to keep their hives safe from humans and Predators, the hybrids could be fighting off attacks from almost everyone depending on what type of hybrid you are.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

i like his ^. but i think there should be more of a story like, the yautja receive a distress beacon from a group of young bloods talking of a human colony made on a pred hunting planet, and brought hybrids with them for research on how they survive in different environments

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well both ideas sound very great. I like the idea of everyone fending off attacks from each other and the idea of a human colony bringing in hybrids to see how well they survive.

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was thinking that we could get right into the action from the very first post, opening with the Marines trying to put down an insurgency on some world when the Predators and Aliens turn up in force. The story could revolve around how the insurgency leaders were the only ones who knew what was going on and organised a revolution against the WY security held world after it was found out that WY was *again* working on bio-weapons. - e.g - Xenomorphs.

The Predators, sensing the storm about to come release the captive Xenos through some unknown means, power failures or something and then it all kicks off with scared insurgent violence on each other, WY locking themselves down into their facilities waiting for the Marines, and hordes of Xenos running free butchering and impregnating the civvies. Meanwhile, the Predators hold their hands until the Marines, WY-Security and Xenos go at each other.

Watcha think, folks. Its only on a whim and within five minutes of thinking.

-Thanks

So many ideas choices choices. Well in all fairness I the ideas everyone has mentioned so far. There is just one thing; the reaction of everyone when the hybrids join into he chaos. I guess it would be along the lines of "It's all good fun until the hybrids show up!"

HEY HEY HEY HEY! Only i can start that conversation. If you say anything and then they take us out of the RPG then they can be like "yea well you bitched about it so this is what you get" and then we can't complain later because it's a perfectly good arguement.

Hehe my badness.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sounds good to me Delta

i like delta's idea, but that is the only problem, how do you incorporate the hybrids in to in?

hmm maybe, that is depending on how noticeable it is, they hide among the ranks of marines and when hell brakes loose they expose them selves in some way

yet again, just a thought.

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Perhaps you can add that WY had one or two medical research facilities on the planet and they were trying to re-clone aliens through a human host (Using the same plot from Alien resurection) and combine Human and Xeno DNA.

Then obviously this goes wrong (through power falure or something stupidly unpredictable) and all the hybrids break loose and chaos insues ect.

Also if my memory serves correctly aren't some of the hybrids who can compete already able to get around and add themselves into the plot anytime/place they want? (Like Deathwraith and his predator ship).

Well as long as its a good RPG I fine :)

i like it

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I like this idea two thumbs up! ;)

So no one likes the reality show idea? Damn.

eh i just think after not having an rp in so long we should have a more serious one

Hey, if that's what the majority want, that's what we'll do.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I can see the logic in that, but as for marines thus far out AD that I am aware I am the only one taking place. Apart from delta. But wherever we rp the marines numbers will be low as hell so looks like its a xeno advantage not that that has changed much over the course of our rps it seems as though xenos and preds have always been interlocked between the role of being the highest population.

thats only because in all honesty, people like the movies and idea of being an none human. then there are others that choose tho be human with modifications like the hybrids. all in all. a lot of people don't find it fun to play as a normal human with a gun.

I vote for whatever Deathdrop votes for. Since i probably won't get to play anyhow olololololololololololo