DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's it, i'm completely for taking down Silent Assassins. I'm sorry if this offends Peterson, but if he gives the subleader position to the first moron he finds, that means he doesn't care anyway.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

So, after reading this thread, I came up with the following:

Silent Assassins and Shadow Serpents could probably be folded into each other. WY could be deleted entirely. Hunter's Moon and Balatu are basically dead, so they could probably be folded together as well.

This would give us 2 Alien, 1 Predator, and 1 human clan, plus DBO. Anyone have any huge objections to that?

I don't like the Hunter's Moon and Balatu thing, but i guess i agree with the rest. Whatever has to be done will be done anyway.

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

there is nothing left of hunters moon im the only remaining "leader" left xeno slayer and saccred shadow havent been on for ages. Also if you create a new clan who will be leader will it be the leaders of hunters moon and balatu or just vote for a new one

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"I don't like the Hunter's Moon and Balatu thing, but i guess i agree with the rest. Whatever has to be done will be done anyway."

I have to agree, but joining HM and Balatu together isn't a bad idea, my only stipulation and I'm positive The Doctor and Stalker would agree with me that we need to save all the old topics in the Balatu clan board before its deleted or consolidated. There is a ton of good history there that I don't want to lose...

So if we can save the history of Balatu, than I'm all for consolidating the predator clans.

killswitch, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sounds great.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Complete moron ...

k DW WTF is your problem !!!

I could say millions things about you but FUCK YOU!!!

You even have that fucking READ THE RULEZ IN YOUR SIGNATUREZ AND YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ??! and even thinking he could be a mod HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You are just............

K i'm going in trance mode cya

But it's true, you are a moron. You don't seem to be trying to correct it, so you might as well just accept it. 70% of the things you say and do are stupid. It should't be offensive to call you a moron just like it shouldn't be offensive to call a homosexual gay. Because it's true. I didn't even say "complete moron", you thought of that yourself, so you must agree with it deep inside. I'm not saying this to try to offend you, it's just my sincere opinion that you are a very stupid person, the likes of which i like to call a "moron". I mean look at this page:
http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/5739-180.html
It's spammed. Do you know what kind of person would spam a page that is his own responsibility to keep neat and clean? Surely not a person with any degree of intelligence. But a moron. Let me quote what the leader of the respective clan, whom you take orders from, said about this matter:

"This is a recruitment topic do not spam it"

One post later, you started spamming again. You have no business lecturing anyone about rules since you yourself disregard them with a moronic smile on your face.

(I request a ban for the both off uss)

That is cause i am trying to get some activity in it by bringing it at the top but indd it failed a bit cause it only got a "HEY I THINK I KNOW THE RULEZ GUY" that says it's spam.

And don't tell me moron is no insult and complete moron is.

PLZ I beg you put "read the rulez" out of your sig it hurts everytime I look at it.

If you do that i will try to ignore you and that poisonous or whatever sig of yours.

And yea if you think I'm dumb cause I can't use advanced english words like you to make other people look like a moron GOOD JOB

And I think it was 70 % of my posts where moron too but there is no activity on this site that concernes me and something important to discuss so I got to the topics where what you post does not matter.

And know i can call you a moron cause I know I don't respect the rulez all the time and that is the fucking reason wy I don't have it in my signature!
I thought you where smart enough to see that.
And I lecture you cause I respect them more then you do.

Yes, well, it hurts every time i see you post something stupid and i've told you several times to stop it, but you haven't. So you know, whatever's hurting you, tough luck. You should realize already that i don't have to make you look like a moron, you're doing it perfectly by yourself. If in stead of starting to act like an intelligent human being you will continue to whine and cry about how i'm oppressing you, i suggest you adopt the appropriate hairstyle.

Atleast i'm not trying to look intelligent cause i can't in english but your trying very well keep up the good work someday you might.

if that sig of yours is a sign of beauty I'll think i'll pass at the hairstyle.

And i'm not the one wining, every conversation ends with something irritating that DW has to say.
Here comes DW again with a magnificent post trying to make a laughter hahahah xD

And I will give you the great honor off having the last word thinking you may have achieved something so go ahead

I didn't understand almost anything of what you said, you should probably calm down and edit the post so that it makes sense, you're obviously very worked up about this when it's nothing important. In any case, i'm gonna talk to Peterson about your subleader status, i'll see what can be done about that. I think it's too much for you to handle what with your limited experience in how the internet works. As i've said before, i'm not trying to be offensive, i'm just expressing my opinion, as a pretty old member of this site and a clan leader, on your level of competence, which - in my opinion - is close to zero. And i use the word "moron" to describe that. There was only one time that i took offense of something you said and it was very unprofessional of me to respond, but what's done is done. In any case, all i'm trying to tell you is to stop acting stupid, but in return you keep telling me how i'm evil and how my sig is poison... I'm sure it's just because you're young and inexperienced and you you will eventually understand and, even though you'll probably still hate me, you will take my advice and think harder before saying or doing something. But until then, you will not be taken seriously.

I used to think that you were a big pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

and I already posted to peterson no worries he will know what to do.

If he thinks it's better for me to resign my role np
I respect him. But the only thing I worship about you is the hole where they put you in.
now you think i'm reacting strange or that i'm under stress or whatever???
I'm sure i'm not the first one to insult you.

Damn this feels great
But I don't know what you are planning for the rest of the day but you where the only one to insult so now that that is in the past cya.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don't talk to each other anymore.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Im sorry ive been away for such a long time as the Marine Corps. Keeps me rather busy. If you wish to combine the clans by all means i will comply i just ask we be rolled into one of the old alien clans i will respectfully stand down as the Clan Leader of the Silent Assassins. up to you guys. AS for your remarks as me not giving up my clan without something awww guys you know me oh too well. all im asking is that if indeed we do merge the clans which i think is a great idea i would like to serve killswitch as his sub-leader and if he decided he doesnt want the position as leader then if you dont have anyone else lined up i would respectfully ask for the position and title of the single Alien Clan Leaders position. simply nothing more than that. Also one thing that you should not count out is possibly two clan leaders and two sub-leaders. would result in less work to be put on just two people. split the work of the jobs.

I'm behind him as always since there is not much to save anymore from the SA.

If everybody thinks I've done a shit job as sub-leader so be it. I will obey and throw myself in the sewers where I will post from time to time.
I'm pretty messed up atm (on the forum) cause DW posted the wrong thing at a wrong moment where I normally don't care but know it just snapped something and I went berserk.

well I leave it up to you guys "the veteran members" to make the descisions since that is how it works here

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

THis is why people leave, Deathwraith. Someone finally spoke up besides me. I did ask about you death wraith to a mod here and they aren't sure of why you're such a douche but the only thing we can agree on is you needing to get laid.

Shaadowwell has some brownie points in my book...some...

ok back on topic. We all did state we needed more clans, now we are eliminating clans.

Keep clans like. Balatu, Hunters moon, SS, Alpha draconis...delete the rest...

Why not just keep the original clans? Why did we even bother making new ones when few seconds to hours later they leave because of douche bags treating them like shit?! Ever figure that out?

wayland died almost, what 5 times total?

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright boys. *Waves*

Yeah, I *think* I'm the only WY member still active.
So yeah, bulldoze away!

Shadowwall has some brownie points in my book too, shadow. He actually managed to offend me at one point, you haven't really, ever... of course you'll deny that you've tried, since lie is for you as oxygen is for fire. Maybe i've just grown soft though, you should try again now. But yes, i do need to get laid. This is so fucking off topic... I will stop spamming in 3... 2... 1...

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why lower myself to your level anyway? Was that an insult, probably not wasn't aiming for it to be anyway.