BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sounds like I need some popcorn.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Is it possible for me to join this clash?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't think your character is allowed, since it doesn't appear in any movie canon.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Okay thanks, I will try to modify it.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmm nice fight paring so when the rest of the party guests show up we'll see where this goes form then on.

So DeahtWraith when are you and Harpy available?

FireHunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sure, I'll fight the three of you, GrimReaper, Iceneko, and Rogue, Ryanwethy, you can join too, it should be interesting watching two insane xenomorphs, one with no connection to a hive mind, and one who's just sadistic, fight two humans and a predator, while also fighting amongst themselves.
Bring it on!

I probably won't be available until next summer after college is over lolololololololololololololololo

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well until then I'll be enjoying the other fight.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok so Countess, FireHunter, Rogue, ryanwethy let's get this part started!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm board and wanna spare again. Sooo DeatWraith and BloodHarpy yall gonna grow a pair and fight me or what?

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Man, you Predators are all the same. Challenging each other to bouts and leaving a worthy marine out in the blue. What am I, chopped liver? Come on guys, Kidd Junior wishes to play with the Gods too, you know?

PREDATORv2, I here-by request to join the Sparring Topic of this site.

WarBlade, Harpy already beat the shit out of you. I said i'd fight you if you won, but you kinda like, you know, didn't. I'd have to lose a pair of balls to fight you now.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmm...someone add me to the Sparring room?

avpfan01, Yautja, 13 years ago

hay deathdrop im a new predator. this will be my first rpg battle please axept avpfan01

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm already involved with 2 different fights, so I'll have to decline. I'd be glad to once I'm done with those, though,

Hmmm... Ok, I see how it is.
Once again, may I please be accepted in to the Sparring Topic.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just a sec...

EDIT: You're in.

Thank you so much DD. Nowi can go toe-to-toe with some of the most fiercest monsters in the galaxy.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Does anyone want to fight me? I'm willing to do a two on two!

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I challenge Kidd, Stoneheart and LadyDeathStirker.