DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll fight you!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey lover boy your girlfriend wants to fight ya lol!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"You"? You've got to say a name... but i think you're challenging Deathwraith?

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I meant DeathWraith.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

WarBlade, are you free right now, because i saw you were looking for a fight.

I might be free in a bit. I need a new spear it's stuck in Harpy's liver right now sooooo give or take a few seconds. I think I'll bet her up a little bit more

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

You know, you can do two fights at once?

Alright, well, when you have time, fight DarkCountess in my stead and if you win within the first three pages, i will convince the other members to accept you in DBO. I mean, if you still want to join.

So umm BloodHarpy kicked my ass in the second to last and last post. Althoug we both suck at RPGing I guess she isn't used to AVP RPGing. Ya that might be it. Same with me.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm gonna challenge DeathWraith, Deathdrop and BloodHarpy to a two-on-two fight. Me and Harpy against Deathdrop and DeathWraith.

Are you freakin insane? Either me or Deathdrop can beat both of you at the same time. I mean maybe some people don't really count the stats, but i do. And i am clearly superior to both of you, as is DD. But yeah, if all of you are alright with this, then i'm alright with it too. But i'm going to be extremely brutal.

Hey, you know what i'm thinking? RPGs are really rare and people are really eager to increase their stats, but don't really have a way to do it. Even in RPGs it's hard for the newborns. So since these sparring matches are sometimes so tedious, why not give 2 or so stat points to people with under 30 points who win a fair and good AvP related sparring match? It could help them fight more eagerly and try to make better posts.

^ I usually just ignore the stats, but if people like them, I guess we could work something out.

@LDD: I'm in the middle of something with AmerthystBlades, but I'll be willign to fight you afterwards if time permits (IE: If this current fight gets over with before classes start)

Yo, Ames and DD, what do you say you postpone the 1 on 1 for until you're busier, you can always take it a bit easier on that one anyway, and join the clusterfuck. Otherwise, i'm willing to do it as 1vs2 if DD is out.

Also, I still would like to have that me and Malus vs ourselves fight.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

XD, maybe another time mate. Real busy weekend.

However, I have nothing of major importance on next weekend.

If she's alright with it, I'd be willing to postpone it. Clusterfucks are always good.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

So two peope fighting DeathWraith AND Deathdrop? I haven't been here long but that have the biggest pair of steel balss I have ever seen. Hats off to ya and just in case I will cry at your funeral.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

LadyDeathStriker challenge accepted!

Although remember the part in Transformers:Revenge of The Fallen when Optimus Prime got beat up by Megatron, Starscream and Grindor before her died? Well that's me. And rember that part in AVP when Celtic swung Grid into that wall Well that's you.

Both of those movies sucked, so your argument is invalid.

"And rember that part in AVP when Celtic swung Grid into that wall Well that's you."

If by that you mean that i'm gonna swing you into a wall, yes, that is definitely me.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually I meant my cousin whoever would be fighting her at the moment would be Celtic she would be Grid. I'm Optimus Prime before death.