DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Srsly though, are we gonna do this?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah, I'll just do two at once. You want to start the thread or should I?

I'm not the kind that can come up with an original setting. Mine would probably be in a ruined medieval village, as always.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well good luck LadyDeathStriker and good luck BloodHarpy it has been very nice knowing you.

Well, i guess that's it. Deathdrop, you are free to start the thread, unless LDD or Harpy want to start it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll start it.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

So even though I haven't been here long I think the whole idea of challenging someone to a fight to the death sounds very cool. Soo I think I'm gonna go with umm DeathWraith (if I didn't spell you username right just tell me alright?) and that chick BloodHarpy. Two against one.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmm seems like the most popular challenges are either Deathdrop, DeathWraith and BloodHarpy right now. Well good luck if they aren't to busy.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

You've got balls not as big as LDD but they're pretty big. And I only say not as big as LadyDeathStriker because she challenged Deathdrop and DeathWraith to and two-on-two fight against herself and her cousin BloodHarpy so as of now she has the biggest balls.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I'm just gonna wait and see what DeathWraith has to say.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Cletic and Stoneheart challenged me to a two-to-one fight. Two Predators against a Marine. That was little less than two years ago. It was a good challenge and put my RPG abilities to the limit. Not only that, if it were real, that is pushing the very limits of an ordinary human being, more or less, a marine. Hoo-ah!

Yea, I know. Army say Hoo-ah while Marines say Hoo-rah. Real life, I'm Army and I'm playing a Marine. Either way, I like to go with Hoo-ah until I am in-character with my Marine.

I am going to say...

NO

Woooohoho, that was fun, i love saying no to people. But seriously though, i am not gonna take the side of one of my members to fight against a xenomorph, it says so in my profile i think. If it doesn't then it should.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought he was like a combination of both Xenomorph, Yautja and human. Or at least that's what it said in his profile, I guess.

Really? That's even worse, he's not even allowed to be that.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm available for a fight so if anyone is looking for a fight just let me know. If you're all not to busy at the moment.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am looking for a fight. So whoever has the guts bring it on!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I kinda checked out some profiles and rankings so I think I'm going to challenge DeathWraith and BloodHarpy.

I'm kinda busy now. But since FireHunter is looking for a fight, how about GrimReaper, IceNeko and Rogue go fight him. Apparently all you need for that is to be literate.

Three humans vs one predalien. My bet is on FireHunter.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually Rogue is a Predator.

Oh, right. I don't know why i thought she was human. Anyway yea, Rogue vs Grim and Neko vs FH? How's that?