assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

your also not real

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Y'know, I can arrange for you two to not exist on these forums anymore if you don't quit picking fights...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm obviously not real, otherwise everyone on this board could be considered sane.

Also, about PSP games, i say MEH! I never liked any portable platforms other than my mobile phone, on which i also have only pirated games btw (trufax).

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

@Assassin, or DeathStalker, whichever one of you threw your Naruto slang at me: Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no matter how ridiculous it is. There's no way of telling how it's going to turn out. I'm hoping it'll be great, and you think it already sucks. Then again, you probably play Gears all day.

I'm going to go eat lunch now, if you don't mind.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ And that'll be the end of the discussion.

Guess what? There's a new AvP game! I never thought it would happen!

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

lets get more

More AvP games? Where would we get some?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

i mean lets get more on topic thats what i meant to say

sorry

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just wasn't sure which one of you said that.

Anyway, I haven't seen any of the marines in action in this game. But from what I know it'll be like a traditional FPS experience, which makes me think unexperienced AVP players are going to play more as marines than the Alien and Predator.

I just hope they don't assign you a random species when the match begins. That's one thing I don't like about Left4Dead, although the system works I guess... too many people would be playing as Tanks and Smokers.

I hope they get the alien wall walking right this time, AvP2 was really trippin. As in the movies, in AvP the running and tranzition from wall to wall was really smooth, in AvP2 it was like you fell like a dumb stone. Or Silvester Stalone. Or whatever.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

erm ok