yea that whould be cool

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

So... NEW AVP GAME!!!!

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

YEAH BUT I HOPE THAT THERE IS A NEW MODE

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I HOPE THERE ARE IS NEW ALIEN BECAUSE I HOPE THERE ARE IS NEW ALIEN

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wow, Bloo, are you serious? I hope there are is no new alien. I hope there are is everything like there where wuz in AvP. Only with better graphics.

Really, though, I hope they get the Aliens right. New Alien 'types' would be a joke.

I think each species will play differently enough that different player classes won't be needed this time around.

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

But for multiplayer reasons alone different classes are needed. Like the speedy Runner or the tank type Pred-Alien.

Is it wrong that I want them to include the Hybrid from "Deadliest of the Species" just so I can kill it over and over again?

Well i don't know. Hybrids turn out to be good assets in games. As long as you can't play them. I for one can't imagine how boring AvP 1 would have been without predaliens, praetorians and xenoborgs, all of them being non-canon at the time. I will have the pleaseure though of slaughtering every last bit of AvP-R predalien. They should include the Newborn. Oh hellzyeah! What do you think, Bloo?

Also i really hope they don't exclude praetorians, they're essential to AvP games.

I wasn't saying they were bad. Well, actually I did, because they're bad. But for video games they're actually great if you don't over do them. I don't want any Chimp Aliens saving the day by swinging a Shia LeBouf-esque character onto my get-away jeep to shoot the remaining Nazis. Er, Predators.

The whole idea is to make it look like it's canon. That's what they did for the Preaotorians and, well, so far it's worked. Same for the Dogalien. Actually, Alien 3 already made them safe.

Everyone likes the idea of a Predalien and the fact that Aliens and Predators set foot in the same ground backs them up.

Just leave it at that. I don't want Brawlers fighting a Predqueen. One day you're an Alien saving your mother when a load of shit-eaters with wrist knives pulls up for a drive-by and knocks you out with a banana phone and kaboom!, fanboys bitch about it. You lose the mission, you throw your controller, next thing you know you're about to calm yourself by having your alone time and your real mother walks in on you.

She yells and yells, you scream and pleasure. That, by the way, should be seen as a verb and not a noun.

You take it too far. You want her dead. You're dead, bitch is what you're thinking to yourself. Your imagination takes it to a whole 'nother level and you do things you'd otherwise be ashamed of.

This game. It's... it's...

...Wait. What was I talking about?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

...i dont understand?

I think you were talking about masturbation at the thought of killing one's mother. Which is completely contradictory to the xenomorph's way of living, i am disappoint. Also because you play Halo 3 too much.

are you kidding? halo is a good game

I agree. My playing Halo is nothing short of an addiction. Well, it used to be, back when I was 14-ish.

Anyway, before I went on a masturbation rant, I think I was talking about how different Alien and Predator classes would be great if done properly. I think marine classes are seen as normal because, well, that's how it really is. But there aren't really any "Disc Launchers" and "Carrier Forms". The idea of it seems ridiculous.

I can tolerate Dogaliens and Preatorians. But Ravagers need to go.

I'm really pissed about the dual wristblades right now, to be honest.

mas efect is the new halo and i also like gears of war so anybody else like play gears of war

hey um assassin lets not go there and by the way gears is a rip off of halo and gears sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

well halo sucksssssssssssssssss and gears of war is not a rip off

I yearn for a day when Halo fans, GOW fans, and whateverthehellelse fans can live together in peace and mutual respect.

PS: Could we agree that every FPS ever made is a ripoff of Doom and call it a day?