assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

no

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well we're going to have to, because this is going to be the last off-topic post in this thread.

So GUYS... HEAR ABOUT THE NEW AVP GAME?????

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Every FPS game is a rip-off of Doom and Marathon. Elements from both games are seen in today's big hits.

EDIT: Yes. No more off-topic.

I'm looking forward to this game.

I, as a fellow fan of the "Aliens versus Predator" media franchise, am also quite overjoyed at the prospect of this electronic game. Let us discuss the ways in which it will likely function!

Oh, and BTW doom pwns all biches LOL!!!1!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

On topic: Indeed we should discuss that.

Off topic: Halo is a mediocre game, not nearly the best FPS, not nearly the worst, but the fact that its fanbase is composed mainly of 12-15 year old internet tough guise who hav thingz 2 say cuz there so 1337 really keeps me from playing it. Yea, DEATHSTALKER and assassin, i mean you two, too. You are the reason why most gamers resent the thought of playing Halo. There are people like you in World of Warcraft too, but WoW is a rather complicated game combat-wise, not just shoot and jump. Now comparing Mass Effect to Halo is one of the dumbest things you could do, Mass Effect is an RPG, you can't compare an RPG to a shooter, shooters are about going on your fixed way and shooting, RPG's are about decisions. Mass Effect, i gotta say, is one of my favourite RPG's, my favourite being Gothic 1 and 2, then coming Mass Effect, Fable - The Lost Chapters and Fallout 3. I love Fallout 3. But i seriously detest Oblivion and every other Elder Scrolls for that matter, it's such an impersonal game, you're not even the main character of the story, you're just someone that no one gives a shit about and you do some important guy's dirty work, saving the world so that he can get recognition, you have no say in it. In Gothic, you don't know where you came from and you don't know where you're going, in The Elder Scrolls, no one cares. But back to shooters, I love fast-paced shooters like Half-Life, AvP 1, Unreal Tournament etc. Having to crouch to shoot right is for single-player, i can't stand to do that in a multiplayer game. And i can't stand sniping. AvP1 was really great, i used to play that for hours with my friends, drone-on-drone on the Derelict map was my favourite heheh. All Drones on the roung ceiling of the Derelict, jumping at eachother, trying to hit with the tail. I hope the tail goes after the kill in this one because it was really rather useless how it missed most of the times in AvP2. So i would probably like Halo too, maybe, if it weren't filled with kids.

Cheeky bastard.

You know, I could actually agree with that. Although I disagree with 'Halo is a bad game', the one thing that pisses me off is that its one of four games out there (the others being Call of Duty, Gears of War and Killzone) whose main fanbase is comprised of childish little fucks who don't seem to get the fucking clue.

Like I said, I meet at least four of them in an 8-player match in at least three of the four games listed. These people just want to blow shit up and masturbate to their Gamerscore filled with meaningless achievements, most of which had probably been staged (half of Halo 3's achievements, for example; for one of them you have to kill two people with one Spartan Laser shot, and I know not many people have done that legally).

These idiots play these games and nothing else. I know a lot of people who picked up Fallout 3 and, upon realizing they had to level up and raise their stats (OH NOES AN RPG THOSE ARE 4 FAGS), returned it, knowing they haven't bought (to quote one man of truth) yet another wannabe 'Tom Clancy's Neocon Shoot All The Brown People Wankfest #7'.

I've actually met one idiot stubborn enough not to realize that he lives for this shit (IF YOU CAN'T TEA BAG EM THE GAME FUCKING SUCKS).

The explosives. The insults. The only reason I can still tolerate it is for teh lulz.

Yes, sorry for that, back on topic, i said something about how it looks like you need to fix a location where you'll jump as the predator, which kinda sucks, anyone else have anything to comment on that? Opinions, anything. Also about the dual wristblades and how it doesn't fit with the control panel/wrist bomb.

"Tom Clancy's Neocon Shoot All The Brown People Wankfest"

Best. Post. Ever.

Wait, it's an actual command where you select where you want to jump and the Predator does it? That's one useless thing they probably put some time into that really isn't needed, unless it turns out to work really well.

@DD: Heh, that game would be awesome.

Well have you looked at the E3 gameplay videos? Sure looks like you don't jump there yourself, but rather select the place and press the jump button. I understand they're trying to help with jumping over great distances onto small areas, but really, we can do that ourselves.

There's actually a topic about that already. "This is why Predators are the best".

hey um deathwaith um stop talking trash about me and my brother dethstalker

Hey, you know what? I hear there's this NEW AVP GAME!...

hey um its not real

You're not real.

I wasn't talking trash. But gonna start if you nag me about it. Bah i don't have to explain myself to you, you're not even real.

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY ABOUT THAT AVP GAME?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

they are already making another one on the psp based on the third movie

your not real deathwaith and as for you bloo i hnow ninjitsu that new avp game will probably suck

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

blasphemy im not listaning