The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

According to this T.V. show I watched recently, UFO's were a cover up from the military for secrete operations in the 60's.

old0001, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont but I wish I did.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I, myself have never seen a ghost, the strangest thing i've ever seen was a radio starting to work by itself without being plugged into anything nor having any bateries... Some friends of mine say they've seen a yeti or so, but they were drunk then, and 2 others say they saw the shadow of a man coming from a doorway, and when they got closer the shadow simply went straight up the wall and on the ceiling and then dissappeared...

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bah I say it's rubbish until I see something convincing with my mortal eyes. So far I've been walking in cemetary, russian massgraveyard, ran church counterclockwise, read black bible (the 6th and 7th Moses' books, not LaVey's crap) in very old house's attic (yes, the owner was a satanworhipper in old ages but really nice guy even though he put salt in the coffee lol), used spiritism with ouija board yatta yatta, and what have I experienced? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Maybe 'cos I'm a sceptic and I can't be spooked like normal people but doing all that abnormal crap should've got even a curtain to move but no.

As for the UFOs they can be anything, like the abbreviation says unidentified flying object. People often thinks meteors or clouds are something strange and supernatural, I've seen someone going crazy just 'cos of "false moons" as we call satellites moving on the sky.