killer from the
shadows

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

whatever

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

shadowseekers

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

mate go on my profile and see the link to us ok hope u like and try it i have made the site on freewebs

alienhunter%20sig%202.bmp

killer from the
shadows

mate it did work and looked cool it does not now

killer from the
shadows

no all it says is come back soon!

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

shadowseekers

mate on the nav bar what are the links in the right order?

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

shadowseekers

home
news
join
discussion board
movies
alien vs predator
toys
comics
games
fan art
links
link to us
wallpaper
sigs

killer from the
shadows

and go to

http://www.chatzy.com/325878096205

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

shadowseekers

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

guys im realy freaked out

Death to all who challenge the mighty Dachande

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

suprised you guys even believed it!!! i actually checked online yesterday if i could find anything about the legend of that place and sure enough theres proof in what i saw, many people apparently have had the same sightings, i'm still spooked out by the whole thing today, wasnt a nice experience....

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Xenomorph90210, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well if your looking for stories and pitcures on the supernatural look up www.monstrous.com they have pretty much everything there.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yikes... I hate reading my older posts. So... lame.

But back on topic, has anyone ever faked a UFO picture? It's suprisingly easy to make them look convincing. All you really need is a frisbee covered in tin foil.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nope but considering the topic I usually get weird light phenomena in the pictures I take 'cos I'm just bad at taking pics lol

In one picture I managed to make my face to dissapear and just having glow on where the face should be, hmmh...

And in one picture I took in 99% darkness in front of our university at winter "kaamos" I managed to make the pic looking like I would've been in rave party lol Now that's skills.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

03-11-06_1309.jpg

Sorry for posting, but it's a small image. Now this is EXACTELY what it looks like, but if you WANT to see a UFO picture, you will see UFO pictures everywhere.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have seen some pretty kool supposed "ufo" shots lately, I'll see if I can dig em up

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey ya'll.

You know, I feel my Trailor is haunted. because I see shadows and everything.

btw You guys ever see the pics of ghosts and goblins with there heads shakin and sh*t. let me tell youse somethin, if I ever see one of them, I'll pop 'em up side the head! them mofo's freak me out! shakin and spinnin. GAH!

anywho when I used to live in my other home, I saw a Ghost staring at me accross the streat in a field. he was wearing Civil War uniform with a rifle. his right eye was missing, and by that I mean his eye socket was showing. and had a red light glowing inside. his ribs where in vew and his jaw looked like it was ripped off. GAH IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!

I was young at the time. and because I was watching movies like ALIENS and PREATOR 2, It made me a lil brave, and also had an Alien action figure. so I figured it will protect me. (I was young ok. I was 7 cut me some slack) anywho The next thing I knew The ghost limped away to a church up on the hill. I fallowed (and yes I still had my Alien action figure with me, I figured if that ghost wanted to fight my Alien friend would protect me) him to the graveyard of the church and he dissapeared into the woods. after that I never saw him again.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmh why is it everyone else sees ghosts but me who jumps on old, russian mass graveyards dumbed in a swamp at nights, run around the church and hang on in a village where there have happened lots of tragedies? Bah... I don't count my sleep paralysis "hauntings" as hauntings.

According to UFO sightings they said that in 1967 there was one giving a zap to a farmer in the very village I come from. This case was interesting 'cos several people were able to watch the flying object in close distant, and it wasn't even big, half meter wide. At the time they thought it was some Russian invention to the cold war, but to me it sounds like these guys have had too much malt...

Xenomorph90210, Undefined, 16 years ago

Don't know about any1 else but da mars probe just sent back footage of a grey bald thing on mars it was just on the new.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah i just saw that too, here is a link to an article and picture of the "Alien" Link

My personal experience with ghosts:

Well, I live out on a farm. Outside my bedroom window there is an old, run-down house/shack. Once I saw a man, dressed in black walking around the house/shack thing. At first I thought it was just my dad, but then my senses came to me and I remembered i was home alone. I was the only person on the entire 3300 acre farm at the time, nobody else was home as the rest of my family were in town. I thought it could have just been my imagination. Until a few weeks later I saw him again, at the same place. Make of it what you will but i know what i saw.

Another time i went to Tasmania and went to Port Arthur. Some of you may or may not know where/what this is. But it is a former convict settlement. It is said to be haunted, with many sightings of ghosts and spirits. My school went on a ghost tour there and i saw a figure in one of the windows of the cells. My friend also had an experience where he saw something. My busdriver also at the same place was photographing during the tour. When we had finished the tour she started flicking through her photos on her digital camera. Then in one of the photos there was a figure standing right next to the person she was photographing, yet there was no one there at the time.

Well, lol, thats all i've got to say for the moment. You don't have to believe this, i'm just telling you my experiences.