Who here has pics of aliens,ufos,ghosts or nessie?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ive seen a thing about an ACTUAL grey alien being interviewed now im really interested in it.......dont mean to go of AvP but I need real convincin pics and stories.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

mueh, if a real alien got interviewed than right now there would be world chaos. but check this out >>> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ufosighting.html

DONUTSIG.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i'm really interested in ghosts and the paranormal, (beings i'm one of the rare ones who've actually seen........)

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

tell us a story then dave

topdogg.jpg

hi guys

alienvspredatoravatar.jpg

go to www.freewebs.com/killerfromtheshawdows/

are you all sitting comfortably.......

(yo TD hope you had a good chrimbo mate, its all over for another year...)

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

ye chrimbo was sh*t hot have'nt stopped drinking since friday, how did urs go mate

topdogg.jpg

all good mate, quiet but good, first time in ages my whole family had been together, had a massive booze up, was quality. new years is on the way now so cue more dirty hangovers......

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

right - ghost story. most people at one point or another would have claimed to have seen a ghost blah blah blah, so i fully accept my tiny little story will probably be frowned upon but here we go....

year of the infamous british hurricane (you remember that?) i was on holiday in a place called tintagel in cornwall with my folks. Now the place we were staying in was a little cottage called in a place called 'saint nektans glen' little did me and my parents know this house lay claim to one of cornwalls biggest ghost stories.

On arrival there was an imediate 'presence' that could be felt in the air, no sound at all, no trees russling, no birds chirping, nothing. the cottage was situated right next to a small river passing into a huge dark forest which over looked our holiday home, for me being a little 8 year old this was quite disturbing.

anyhow, our first night in the cottage was a sleepless one, strange noises were coming from the attic, distinctive dragging noises that no mouse or animal could make. but over the first couple of days, me and my family thought nothing of it. that is untill the people in the cottage next door packed up and left their holiday home after only 3 days with claims telling us to 'leave this place, its cursed'
and 'we've seen things no-one should'

my parents seemed intruiged by this but stayed on anyway.

night of the hurricane:

the wind was crashing out side, it was like something out of a horror movie, lightining lit up every shadow as i was freaking out i ran to my bedroom light switch but the hurricane had blown the fuses in the cottage, it was pitch black, and the ever present dragging noises could be heard louder than ever before above me.
CRUNCH! a massive sound from outside caught my attention and i whipped open the curtain to look at what had happened - the bridge that was over the river had been destroyed but what i saw next was far more alarming, where the bridge used to be was a shimmering semi transparent figure hovering above the water,it looked like an old monk carrying a large sack over his shoulder.

i screamed out, but with this came the worst part, as if the apparition had heard me it turned around and slowly looked up at my window, eyes black as night and raised its finger and pointed at me, that was enough for me, i ran like a train into my parents room, yelling for them to look out the window, as they did, and as these stories normally go - there was nothing to be seen............

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

now, as far as i can recall, the story was that monks used to work in the cottage mills dragging bails of wheat backwards and forwards for use with food. one fateful day the monks went on a trip along the river into st nektans forest and reached the end of the river which saw a waterfall, (this is where the story gets hazy) now i cannot recall the circumstances of how it happened but if i'm correct i think the monks were murdered and buried underneath the waterfall in a pit. forever bound to walk up and down the river in search of who murdered them..........

i know this is so off the avp line but hey, you guys wanted to hear the story!!!

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

hi dave im back

killer from the
shadows

hmm good story mate, mybe some one in ur bloodline killed him thats why he was bogging u out

topdogg.jpg

pity i didnt have a beer, would have thrown the poor bugger one being out there in the hurrican and all!!!

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

man, your poor poor dog.....heheh

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

dave where are you mate on my sig i am making so now for the xenoplanet

killer from the
shadows

just replied to ya in the HIVE, aint been at home for nearly a week, been shacked up with my girl so no time to play around on my pc.....

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi guys ya onna cool ghost and aliens site go to

www.sfogs.com

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

shadowseekers

yes hunter that is a great site

alienhunter%20sig%202.bmp

killer from the