The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

What do you mean, Killa? You mean who the warriors are made?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

mainly just too see the predalien have his way with that girl in the hospital then i wanna see the chestburster pop out and see what it looks like as it grows to adult size just too see if theres anything different about it etc the way it looks and reacts and its duty to the hive and stuff because it would be a good opitunity to introduce a new alien to the franchise maybe something we havent seen before and it better be good if it is something new.

There's already been shots of the chestbursters. They are very nice looking, in my opinion. Very red and covered in gore.

my only question is why are there 3 or 4 chestbursters all together?

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Power in numbers? I like the desgin except for the body. If they had used the Dorman desgin it would have been perfect. That one had a ridged and spiked body, this one is too soft and round. The mandibales are my favorite though. They are very skeletal and insect like.

What are you talking about, Killa. I'm sure they'll be more than 3 or 4. We haven't even seen the movie yet.

in one of the trailers i saw 3 or 4 chestbursters all huddled up like penquins but then again i could be wrong but did anyone else see it or atleastsee something like it?

Grid, Yautja, 16 years ago

Im suspecting there will be alot of Aliens since there was a trailer showing the poplulation of the town and Yeah I did see the Aliens huddle up together.

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't like the dreadlocks or the big hands on the Predalien. The tail not too sure but I agree with Stalker about the texture and mandibles

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm going to ignore that last bit...

There are, like many already said, going to be a lot of Aliens which means a lot of Chestbursters.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like the design for the predalien, but i think the hands and the tail have a "pumpkinhead" like appearance to them, pretty big

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

Maybe the runner alien will return in this movie. the directors did say there are gonna be other hybrids. maybe the Runner will make a comeback.

actualy I think its just the lighting reflecting on the PredAlien's Blood. that might be what I'm seeing. but I would love the idea of it having Glowing Green Acid blood.

XenoHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Wow,I just.....AWESOME!!!!! I am really blown away by how good that looks.I bet it would look good even if it did not look good .