Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

aside from mandibles,hair and tail it looks okay to me.

kaizen12, Yautja, 16 years ago

killa 4 hire i hav to pic u up on tht my mum works for sky who own fox and fox are not responsible for wat happens in a film they are the studio that is used for the film

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I certainly agree that the predalien could`ve been better, just as i agree that it is a great let-down. This new feature is just stupid in my opinion, the tail looks like an orchid and it bends stupidly, and the mandibles only look right from certain angles. And indeed in the Face to Face picture it looked like light went not only through it`s head but throughit`s chest too... I just hope they do some stuff in the movie that will be good enaugh to compensate for the bad parts. Even so, some people here really like it, so maybe it`s just because i`m crazy that i think it`s bad. I`ll have to ask predess, and whatever she says, the opposite is the correct option.

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

Just a note that scheiße is the german word for shit, not shite...

I also noticed the same than Deathdrop, it does look more of a newborn than an alien in my eyes. But we'll see, at least I know now I'll be laughing a lot in the movies... 'Cos of how far have the scene went from the original...

But gotta understand the designers, it's not easy to start modify the creature so that it would please both of the fans. Now I feel sorry for alien fans though... As well as I feel sorry for myself since i love the design of the original drone, or even the runner.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Very halarious joke, Killa for hire

I don't think Fox is to blame for any of it. Shouldn't it be the movie creators? I'm so sick of people blaming companies and such for problems. It happens with games all the time to.

But thanks Deathwrait for what I now don't need to say.

I don't hate you because I don't even know you, killa. And lets be mature here, no ones going to beat anyone up here. If you didn't care why would you be whining nonstop. If you want to show you don't care, don't reply to this so this topic won't be ruined anymore than it already is.

Predalien_Claw, Yautja, 16 years ago

when u look at the face to face pic the wolf predator looks a different.

It sort of looks like a gorilla head if u ask me and the mandibles look like teeth

but thats what it looks like to me post if u think so as well

cause i dont want to be the only one noticing it

:P

Ever heard of anti depression pills, killa?

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

Just stop this damned drama in here, like the wolf said lets be mature in here. Beating up? Nukes? Come on guys, listen to yourself. You're taking it personal, even you don't know the other one nor have ever and prolly never will see anyone of us in real. Wraith just loves to pick on people, you should just ignore it or take it with humor, not as an insult. Or am I the only one who is cabeable to understand it?

Ok that's all I had to say for this.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

okey, hmm... am gonna have a think on what to do not too sure if i want to stay here or not...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Stop. Right now. Leave or stay if you want to. Sooner or later, depending on the situation, you might end up telling everyone that you might leave, and when the moderators get tired of it they'll give you a warning, or worse, just end it all for you and ban your account.

I've seen this happen way too many times on the web.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

wow Bloo is angry...

then thats there decision not mine, i'll make a deal i'll stay so i can find out all the info i can on avpr after am done and see the movie i'll leave and you'll never have to bother with a pest like me again deal? besides i couldent care if my account gets blocked now or not thats up to the mpods to decide not me but it would be making my life easyer and i wont have to put up with certain people but anyway like i said like me or hate me am here to stay until am gone.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

Everyone chill out.

We're all probably going to disagree about this, so just take it in stride and move on. Some hate it, which is fine. Others love it, which is also fine.

It comes down to personal preference. Everyone should be able to voice their own opinion about the thing without fear of a flamewar. Trust me, I've seen this topic explode on other sites. Everyone just ease up.

EDIT: I read a fan-made explanation for why the Predalien looks and behaves (egg-puking) the way it does. This clears it up for me:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=7284.315

"I gave it some thought, and came up with that it's a genetic freak of nature and in no way indicative of what a normal Alien could do under normal circumstances. In a long enough time frame misshaps are going to happens, and that's what the PredAlien is; an abnormality, possibly caused by whatever steroids the Preds used the speed up the life cycle in AvP (yes, I'm accepting that bullshit for the sake of this argument) messing up how an Alien interacts with Pred biology and creating a hermaphroditic freak of nature with a mutated reproductive method."

^ This guy's explanation works for me. Anyone who hates the design, just use this.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Works for me.

(One more thing on that whole flame war, and one more thing only, the more you say you're a pest, the more people will believe it. )

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

FLAME WAR DISCUSSION STOPS BEYOND THIS POINT.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

if ya'll noticed yet. (I haven't read all the posts yet) but the head is alot like the original Alien. it has a Transparent dome over its Face/Forehead. and I can see Eye Sockets. also I love this design. btw, I beleave the PredAlien is Bleeding glowing green acid blood? I can't tell from the picture of him and The Wolf.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Oh, well if it`s from the steroids, then sure, sure... it`s a hybrid... i don`t like that at all. That isn`t a canon predalien, it`s another type of predalien if it`s been mutated with that substance. It`s like... newborn is to drone like predalien(avp2) is to predalien(without any mutating substances involved).

It looks like normal Alien blood to me. But I love that idea.

wounder what the worriors come outta that thing would look like...

oh and to baby bloo believe it.