Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

It must serve some sort of specific purpose though, as if all aliens were able to do it, there would be no need for Queens at all. Which leaves me wondering what the result of a regurgitation embryo impregnation will finally be.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

Wait, if the perdalien regurts its own embryo into another victim...doesnt that mean the burster will be predalien aswell??

Also with the regurgitation thing..its an interesting idea..but could certainly lead to some gory scenes =D

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

No it would be a regular warrior. Chestbursters take traights from the host not the mother.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don`t see how an alien regurgitating something could be gory... Anyway, if it`s a queen then sure, sure... whatever they say... Maybe they wanna make the regurgitated guy be a King or the Alpha or something, or maybe it`s just for nonsense... We`ll see.

One theory that's been floating around AVP Galaxy alot lately is that since the predalien is supposedly a Queen in development, the aliens spawned from these particular hosts will be its "guards", which seems quite plausible to me.

That is what I have been thinking, but when you say "guard" do you mean just a warroir that helps guard the queen as she makes he ovipositor and lays eggs? Or do you mean some kind of new breed like a pratorian?

A normal warrior or drone would seem more logical, as praetorians thus far are considered non-canon.

Yes! As long as that format is used in the movie it is a great addition to the alien life cycle. The life cycle is now fully explained. My old opinion is gone, I really like this new feature.

Ooooh, praetorians, hehehehehehehe. If it were praetorians, then i`d deffinetly not mind it anymore. Yes, if it were Praetorians, then i would be able to get over the mozarella body. But i don`t see any possibility for there to be praetorians traveling around with the predalien, i mean, if the predalien itself is a match for Wolf, then a predalien AND Praetorian Guards i imagine would be a bit too much. Of what i remember from AvP (game), praetorians are very fast and strong, even though they can`t climb walls. But a plasma pistol to the head would kill any praetorian even so. Ofcourse, it makes no snese talking about this, since it`s a fat chance that there`ll be a praetorian in any AvP movie not made by myself hehehe...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

... i really hate all of these stupid life cycles why cant it be simple with a queen that lays eggs and thats it but no they have to introduce the egg morphing (which sounds stupid to me) then this thing vomiting a embryo on someones chest or down someones throut or something like that sounds even more stupid what next? they have a orgy and make a loads of retarded chestbursters in one hour or maybe or maybe they do something like futurama and they have sex by touch someones hand idk but all these things are starting to make the aliens sound more and more retarded... i just hope they dont do the same to the predators or i swear to god i will kill fox and its retarded ways. all i want to see is some aliens and some predators fighting each other and thats it i didnt pay a £10 and a bloody ticket just so i can watch a movie of a retarded alien having sex with people by giving them a french kiss all i want to see is what i payed for which is some aliens fighting some predators if it goes anymore differently tthen that then i will class it as retarded and kill fox, i think fox is the most retarded people in the world and i hope these events in avp dont inspire some dumb retard people to do new and wired ideas to such good movies like the terminator or freddy vs jason or something like that.

I wasn't talking about the praetorians, I ment regualr warriors. If they really put praetorions in the movie than canon would be destroyed.

You know before AvP the predalien wasn`t canon either. The predalien was taken out of the game, so why wouldn`t the praetorians be. I seem to be the only one who likes the praetorians this much. I have some grea memmories with praetorian situations in AvP1 SP with the marine on director`s cut *shivers*

kaizen12, Yautja, 16 years ago

i am sorry if i sound a bit like a knob but the predailen looks absolutly shite

I will say i only if you explane the structure of a so-called "shite". But i do agree that it`s rather dissappointing. I was expecting something much better... And to add a new feature to the aliens... that`s just disrespectful. I hope they don`t make an AvP 3...

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Why do people blame fox for everything?

I really don`t see how FOX is to blame for whatever may happen in a movie, it`s the directors who direct the movie and the script-writer who writes the script. Fox just gives them money and then takes back more.

Anyway, i guess this is why they`ve been keeping so many things secret, they were afraid that pople would find out and hate the movie even before it came out.

This is getting too personal KILLA, lets not start a flame war. In my opinion I think that regurgitation is an interesting ability that doesn't hurt continuaty or canon. It is a refresing idea and I don't see what the problem is. I know when I first read about it I thought it was the stupidest thing I had ever heard and it must of taken them 2 minutes to think it up. If you think about it maybe you will see that it isn't so bad.

Grid, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Predalien for me looks great dont know why some people are complaining about it.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

oh. my. damn. tha predalien looks like shit. tha mandibles are over-done. the tail is too long. the body should be bulky, but tha alien design is supposed to make it look sleak but they didnt work it in that well. and the dreads, what the fuck? for a pred, the dreads are hair, if you havent noticed it held together by metal rings to make the dreads. whats doin that for the alien? nothin thats what. if anything it should have a bunch of wirely hair goin everywhere, btu it shouldnt have any hair at all in the first place. they've gotten lazy. i've lost hope in AVPR already. even if they action sequences turn out great, i won t be able to enjoy them because ill be busy crackin up at the gay lookin predalien.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

If you guys don't like it, don't convince those who do like it to not like it. I have mixed feelings about it but I think it's good enough. I've seen worse. Much worse. It's not bad enough for me to start/join what looks like a pointless flame war.