Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

If it's not in the movies, it's not true. Sorry,no. Putting alien blood intom your system would just burn your blood, in other words killing you.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

doesnt hurt to ask and i laughed my butt of when i read it anyways ty for the help

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Your welcome. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

in avp prey i am re reading it i dug it up in avp prey there is an queen in the ship i thought that pred.s were supposed to hunt them not transport them i thought some one else transported them (aliens)

We don't know who transports them. It could've been the predators or it could've been Space Jockies. We may never know.

In either case, if they were to bring a queen here, they would probably have it in the form of an egg. It is much easier to just bring an egg then to trap and move a queen.

it does state that a queen is being transported in a pred ship and i quote Ne'dtesei, yeyinde watched the queen with the electronic eyes in the nest they has made for her in the belly of the ship end quote so is that a pred or what

You got this from a book, right? As it said before, anything other than movies isn't canon.

It is definatly possible predators could've brought the queen here, but not as an adult. They should've realized that if the queen were to ever escape, it would tear apart everyone on the ship.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

kiddies have to understand the difference betweeen what they want their favorite species to be and what would actually be feasible if presented in real life.

yes xenos have ability to think, but they are not intellegent as one pointed out early in the thread.
one definition of intelligence is: Showing sound judgment and rationality: an intelligent decision; an intelligent solution to the problem.

running head first into bullets is hardly intelligent. stealth is more a means of survival. a moth knows more about steatlh than morst humans, but thats not intelligent, it jsut knwos where to hide blending in with color of its wings and body. a monkey could build a small platform out of objects to get to suspended food. survival instincts are powerful not intelligent. msot humans dont know how to survive.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

using dlex wound the restraints that would resist the sharpest blades and the hottest fires the strongest acids bond and made in to nothing more then an egg-laying capative subject to the will of the ships leader a conveyer ran benith her massive ovipostitor catching the preacious eggs and carrying them to a compartment where robot crawlers then pack them and get them ready for fertial ground and another thing i think that they read the books for some information on pred??

Okay, base on what you read, it does seem possible they brought it here as an adult.But remember, the books aren't usually considered canon.

As for Paul Anderson reading the book for info on predators, I doubt it. The metal used to hold the queen in AvP wasn't acid proof.

o i know it just would not seem realistic if they had that i was just wondering if its people mostly doing the transport of the queen or if pred.s do it too like i told stalker i have a lot of questions and he told me to creat a post for it and i am glad i can ask questions that i can ask and be a bit off topic if need be and the other question i had was if riply from aliens can survive a chest burster then y couldnt pred.s just capture people and do it like gladiators do?

They wouldn't capture people because they need to prove that they can hunt and when they hunt they're ususally in an area that is unknown to them. If they captured people and brought them to an area they know, then they wouldn't be proving that they can hunt in unknown areas.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have a question of sorts.
It's less of a technical detail, and more of personal preference.

Does anybody else here find Alien 3 to be really moving? There's just something sad about the combination of David Fincher's downbeat direction and Elliot Goldenthal's chilling musical score. The whole film is just so damn eerie and wondrous.
I really enjoy Alien 3, and find it to be one of the most underrated and misunderstood pieces of filmmaking ever. I meet so many people who just hate it. While it just strikes me as a cross between beautiful and gothic and depressing. I actually honestly prefer it to Aliens.
Am I alone here, or what? lol

00Alien_sig01.png

I don't prefer it over Aliens, but it was pretty good. It had an eerie ambiance, a clever plot twist and some good, old fashion scares.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have to agree with you there m8. A3 was a fantastic movie, & a great addition to the series (especially the Special Edition). Although it doesn't quite rank as high as Aliens for me, I still think it was a far better film that Alien Resurrection. The unique feel to the movie was unlike anything before it, bringing a very gothic & harsh tone to the film. One of my only gripes was that the runner looked incredibly fake in dynamic action scenes. Anything that involved the creature running & the like was done with a tiny rod-puppet, which looked completely out of place when put against the live action shots during the movie. Although the suitwork I must say was brilliant.

Ripley's character was also very strongly portrayed in A3, even better than in the first 2 movies in my opinion. In a way it was a story about her coming to terms with her fate, & making a decision to sacrifice a single life to save the lives of thousands. A truly great chapter in the Alien series.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have to agree, the rod-puppet work was pretty lacking. There are a few instances in the climax of the film when the Alien just looks too small in scale in comparison to it's surroundings. But I found so many other redeeming qualities in that film that made up for these less than stellar special effects. And now that you mention it, Ripley's character did seem deeper in Alien 3. She had this almost biblical undertone of bravely accepting her fate, rather than just trying to run from and/or kill the creature(s).

I still find Alien 3 (both versions) to be a more interesting than Aliens, though. Don't get me wrong, Aliens is a remarkable film. In fact, it was that film that began my lifelong love for this whole genre when I saw it as a young lad, but Alien 3 has just grown on me more over the years.
The original Alien is the only film that compares, in my humble opinion.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, fellas!

00Alien_sig01.png

u do have a point mis..

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i like aliens with A3 and frist time in aliens see Queen is super cal of brood,battle in vents is one best battle ever aliens now alien3 dog alien or ox (game avp2 be name Runner is cool like seen cat cat cat dog run fast after human lol best ever see movie very funny

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents