Namicole, Undefined, 15 years ago

I would say ya but i havent seen anything besides three pictures lol but based on the pictures its going great.

Rougewolf77, Undefined, 15 years ago

I have seen that u r either to busy to talk or ur just bored with this so i must ask when is a preview coming out because i want to see onne of ur videos

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

i hoping it goes well mang

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Things like this take time. I remember I was writing a chapter of one of my stories and it took almost a month just to get it the way I wanted. He may or may not be working on it at this moment, just be patient.

u have a point.srry man im just impatient

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 15 years ago

Oi! I'm going to edit this message pretty soon with alot more additional details!

First, I have to apologize for my disappearance!
And for a slight relief! The release date is confirmed

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Nice...Very Nice :)

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

nice

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ah, i guess i'm not really involved in the project anymore unless you want me to do something with that poster? or my voice part in that matter..

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

yes, finally it approaches, rapidly, nearly there.

interesting and darkwolfofhates alien sounds interestin can we see a picture of that ???

Bump
sorry to all for thread necromancy, but i think this topic should be stickied...
because then Jed could find it when he comes back!
who agrees?

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

*raises hand*

"AYE"

*raises hand*
ARRRGH

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

i was just randomly googling for something completely unrelated, and i found this

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=5740

Ya I found that topic on that site about a month ago. He posted that topic on this site, that one and i think another one I’m to lazy to look up.

I've just spoken to Jed , I'll relay his messages:
Jed says:
In case you're wondering if I quit working on it, rest assured
I'm on it more than ever.
Animation is 3 times as hard as film
Which is why it's taking so long(he didn't actually say the bit just before the brackets)

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

HHmm... I distinctly remember submitting a character, but I've gone through every page onthis thread, and my posts here are nowhere to be seen. Damned odd.

Looks like Malus won't be in this one. Either way, I'd like to help Still need people for voice acting?

delta-boy, Undefined, 15 years ago

Strange,but theres a full list of submitted charachters on 'The Hunters Moon' prop and forum webiste.Try there.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Never heard of it. Gotta link?