Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey jed, did u get my email?

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Rob Miller: 6 ft 2: blonde hair, green eyes, muscle build. A normal kid, hardened by battle and nightmarish alien creatures. At age twelve he witnessed an alien pred battle which killed his bestfriend. The battle played out and ultimetly the pred won, took rob and the pred scientists augmented his dna and bone structure making him faster stronger and all out more powerfull than a normal homo sapian. he also uses some customized pred weapons. due to his augmentations he is half pred half human

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

"Human submissions are closed" read before you post.

the fact that i said "half pred" didnt register with you?

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

All submissions closed weeks ago, read the topic before you post.

nah ill just post blindly

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 16 years ago

Update March 16th/2008:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Direct image from a completed teaser.

I have to send BIOMORTAL a copy of the teaser when I see him for the music override, then the sounds will be added and our first teaser will be completed!

This post will be modified with additional updates/info!

Edit 1:
Someone bought this up to me a comparison check between
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/Jedaiah/teaserfixed.jpg - New/Direct Shot from a teaser
vs
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/Jedaiah/preview1.jpg - 2005-2006 Early concept image.

Which one you think is better? lol

Update from Venom.
Page 88 contains a good update
Check if you skipped to 89.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Jed, those that and the 2nd teaser poster are both AWESOME!

*side note* Can i please have a picture of my foul fiend, you don't have to if you want to keep it a mystery.

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

MISS ME! HA HA HA I'M BACK! By the way is lone gash in yer movie because I forgot. If he is could you make a poster of him and a predalien standing by eachother with the predalien sticking it's toung out and trying to stab lone gash with it's tail and have lone gash standing sideways blocking it with his wristblades and a shuriken in the other hand ready to throw it?

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have something to say to the majority of the Forum. All these people who keeps requesting stuff from Jed, about showing their characters, is only hampering his progress.
If you all have not noticed, there are several others who have submitted their character and/or characters for Jed to use, and they have not yet requested to see their characters.
Why? Maybe it is because they would rather see their characters is action, than in a motionless picture.

So, would you people mind thinking about others, other than yourselves, and be patient with Jed-Chrizt?

Thank you.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

you know, i never thought of it that way, kidd, and i thank you for opening my eyes to this fact

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

That is completely right mate, this is a huge project, i mean i know im new to it. But seriously this is big, and Jed and the team are working really hard to put this together.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

OMG THIS TOPIC IT BIG

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

OMG you just spamed this topic with a useless centence!... if you can call it a sentence.

First animated teaser>
http://www.swfup.com/file/164968

Credit:
BIOMORTAL- Composer
Jed- Animation/Art

News update: Sunday, March 23:
-First animated teaser released
-Opening slot on the team for a website designer!

Note: Jed'hin and The Giger Drone in the trailer

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

thank you jed SO! much, thankyou for teaser.

wait how do i watch it?

Copy and paste this link into your IE search bar.

http://www.swfup.com/file/164968

tried wouldnt
even went to site couldnt find it