delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

am not using my own pc and wen i rite click it wont come up?

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 16 years ago

If you have an email I can send it to, that will work.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Very nice Jed, can't wait for the final product.

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

it ok jed it worked ,i especially loved the bit with the cloaked preda ty for vid !

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

Good teaser

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

very nice mate cant wait for the first episode.

alien-king, Undefined, 16 years ago

okay. i submit

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

can you put the teaser on youtube please?

predalienking, Undefined, 16 years ago

couldnt watch it for some reason oh well at least i know your getting the video done. oh yeah could you give me an image of my character?

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 16 years ago

Massive updates will arrive next week, including a full list of pictures displaying nearly every submitted character.

[Quick-update]

Where were you on Saturday afternoon? i got up at like 5 in the morning and waited til 1pm and you weren't there?

(not constantly there just checking every half hour to see whether you cam on or not?)

Ah well hope to catch up with you soon Jed.

Wolfwing, Undefined, 16 years ago

you may not know me but u do.i was originaly darkwolfofhate77 so take my old acount off.anywhho wonderin how long its gonna be.hope itll be soon I am so fired up for this!!!

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey Jed, tried to watch it, but it say's its not there. So fix it cuz, i would love to see it ^,^

watch it???

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You know there was a time when you'd need a damn good reason for changing your account like that. Oh and, i don't know what the hell you did to your avatar, but whatever it is, i'm impressed.

u like it???anyway i had a good reason for makin a new acount.my computer logs me out if i dont get on a sight for a couple a days and i forgot my pasword so watcha gonna do???srry if this was a spam

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

IT didnt work for me either. I wouldent even let me to go the site.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

(sorry for the bump, but ive done worse =D)
Hay im wondering if anyone can give me a working link or anything to the trailer? Becousei have been trying for an hour on the link Jed gave and i cant get anything. All i get is crap saying that there is no site named that. So any help please?

i don't thin anyone has seen or heard from Jed in a while.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

hope its going well