predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

I do not agree with the former statement!!! rofl

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

cardmaster12595, Yautja, 18 years ago

An egg can end up holding a "super facehugger" if there is an absence of a queen.A drone can do the same.

MySig.gif

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

^ This is a fan-created THEORY, and can therefore be used or ignored in the next one. Because it was in a deleted scene, it's standing as cannon can be disputed. And Aj4life, I really don't agree with dudes being better heroes. It's not about the gender; it's about the character and how interesting they are. If they're gonna bring somebody back, it;s going to have to be Lex. (her being the sole survivor and all) Besides, she was hot.

deathdrop1.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

^i agree DD. lol to the lex thing.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol AJ that was the most sexist comment i've heard on this site for awhile! Ripley was a better hero then alot of the male heroes you see, as DD said its just the character role

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Well sometimes what AJ said is true. like imagine a girl doing RAMBO or PREDATOR instead of Silvester Stalone or Arnold schwartznegger(not sure if spelled right). It is just sometimes certain genders fit better in certain movies.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

True (to an extent), but AvP is not one of those cases.

deathdrop1.jpg

^Agreed. you are right i was just giving an example.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

I understand, dude:)

Anyway, one idea would be to have Scar somehow alive (AvP ending was a dream?) and return to Lex and she gets into Pred society as a warrior. SOmething like that. There are plenty of possibilities, so let's hear some more!

deathdrop1.jpg

You know i never thought of a dream kinda thing.
But where would the dream start? when they take him to the ship as if he is knocked out with no chestburster. or before he is fighting the queen? cause i think the possibilities would change depending on where the dream would start. and besides Lex in pred armor *drools* lol jk.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

I would say right about when the facehugger leaps. He kills it, but his mask gets knocked off. After that, when the queen gets him, he is knocked out. Basically, he didn't die when Lex got to him, he passed out. Something like that. AGain, there are a variety of things they can do with Lex.

deathdrop1.jpg

i still kinda like that eggs hidden in the snow idea. like maybe the preds could take scar and lex (if she somehow helped scar after the dream) and then they could train lex and stuff, then it could say "a couple of years later........." when lex is more experienced and then they find that another queen was made from two eggs hidden in the snow. but somehow they migrated and remained hidden till now when a marine base discovered the massive alien hive in a cave that lead underground. so the preds decide to go over there for a hunt and then take lex along and we can see lex with cool weapons in action and scar too. He'll be like a honorary warrior that kinda watches over the hunt and kinda joins in on the fun somewhere in there.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Sounds doable.

deathdrop1.jpg

Maybe the next setting for AVP2 could be on the predators home planet, like the predalien kills a pred and turns him into a superfacehugger holding egg then the egg hatches and facehugs a pred that the predalien killed earlier. Then the preds land on their home planet and the predalien sneaks off with the chestburster(because the queen takes so long to go from chestburster to full grown)and goes to a hidden cave close to where the pred get all their resources like metal ect.. then a pred miner or something sees them and sends a distress call. Then a group of preds are sent out to cleanse their planet of the alien hive(hive made by animals on planet and stuff). and it could be intitled AVP2: The Cleansing, or something like that.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

How would you involve humans, though?

deathdrop1.jpg

Hmmmmmm. maybe the Marines planted a hidden camera on Lex. and when everyone else died the marines followed Lex as she went with the preds to their home planet, and then the marines see that the preds have better resources and stuff and they want to steal it. So then when they try and go to get the resources they are lost in a like cave where the hive is, and the preds eventually go in there to get more metals and stuff and see that intruders were there. So the preds send in a elite hunting party or just a really good one to track down the intruders and eliminate them. But they run into aliens along the way and realize they are going to have to eliminate the hive and any other inturders.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think I see another Star Wars in the making. (figure of speech) They have to make the Predator movies fit with Alien movies.
I know it killed Alien 5 but but they made the movies meet in the middle. The first predator encounter was in 1987 and the first alien encounter was in the distant future. Like Star Wars, they are trying to make everything meet and fit in the right places. Like the starting of the Storm Troopers were the Clone troopers now they are trying to bring in the marines into the movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Okay.....kinda confused but i think i get the point.

Maybe i should submit this story to a movie guy or something, or maybe i could make this a book. BRILLIANT! lol.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

predator_1, Yautja, 16 years ago

Maby predators bring a new queen every time they resort to the bomb.