black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

that is another good one DD now what would those other possiblilities be? could you think of some?

^the post before unlimited about the stowaway thing.
blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

You could say that the queen and Predalien BOTH die, and just start over with a new hive somewhere else.

deathdrop1.jpg

avpunlimited, Yautja, 18 years ago

The queen could not die that easily, she is tough, very tough she could kill a pred with a plasma caster.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

WHen Scar got her with the Spear, it was right through her head. Lex scored another head-hit. If the script calls for it, you could have the queen die from that. Or not. It's what the writer needs to bring the three species together. You could also have the queen live and a whole new clan of Preds show up. Again, it's what the script calls for.

deathdrop1.jpg

well the queen could freeze or like nick said i think she could be in suspended animation. but she probably could regenerate underwater. any other ideas.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

If they want to keep the queen alive while setting it in the future, freezing wouild be the way to go, especially since it happened in the first one.

deathdrop1.jpg

Or they could follow the story of the unofficial avp2 book that that guy made, and say the queen had hide 2 eggs under the snow and they were not hurt from the blast and went unnoticed.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

The problem with that is that the queen very clearly seperated from her eggsack in AvP.

deathdrop1.jpg

yeah i guess your right. There are many things that happened in AVP that could lead to an AVP2.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

my theory is that something cataclymic is going to happen to the aliens and the higher ups in politcs and bussniess will know about it. i liked how in avp 2 fan fiction movie he came up with the idea of them fishing the queen out. so i think they will do just that and she will either be unfrozen or cloned and they will try and breed them. but as aliens are they will break free and cause mayhem in the area (example resident evil zombie situations). while with the predators any number of unexplained reasons why they got be there. doesnt have to be the ship scar was from but also it could be a group of bad bloods are a completly different clan. in any case the aliens will be destroyed somehow. predators will leave. and human higher up will cover it it up and proclaim to breeding of the xenomorphs "illegal" but business men like the waylend-yutani corpration sees potentional of the xenomorphs being a biological weapon because of the damage to the city this were to take place in. those are my two cents

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

THat is awesome, i dont believe that i never thought of someone "fishing" the queen out. BRILLIANT, lol

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

i cant tell if your being sarcastic in any case doesnt really matter it just what i think might happen

I am not being sarcastic. i seriously never thought of that. I guess i am watching that guiness commercial too much you know the one that goes BRILLIANT. lol

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

oh i love those comercials dont care to much for guniess though not such a good after taste

maybe they could have some space jockies in there and they all have a war- aliens, preds, and jockey's

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

lol i am not old enough but i do love those guiness commercials, anyway back on topic.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think predalien is Alpha male kill all preds crew on ship and Queen is alive uderwater humans wil find queen.alien Queen making new hive i am thinking

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

^ That's also what I'm thinking. The problem is the Predalien. Now, what they could do is save the Predalien story for an AvP3 somewhere down the road. Or switch it up and save the queen story for AvP3 and have the Predalien for AvP2. Or, as I said befre, they could completly ignore AvP and start over.

deathdrop1.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well to me, the Predalien on the Yautja ship is pretty much screwed and the Alien Queen is stuck with that big water tank tied to her chain. So basicly both options are destroyed. One Predalein can't kill all those Yautjas by itself. Why? Because the wounds it have been inflicted by the other warriors that tried to kill it but failed.

To me,they have to start from scratch AGIAN, which is a burden for sure. But I say they gonna write a new story but keep Lex in it. Lex is gonna be the next Riply in AvP. Because Riply is the hero of the Alien movies so Lex is gonna be the hero of AVP.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

AJ4LIFE, Yautja, 18 years ago

she was i hated her, they should bring in a male hero, they are much better to watch

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg