Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thats a pretty cool mask predatoress.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

its weird but it is somehow cool

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thanks man my computers had I virus so I wasn't able to do any searches for any pics. Anyway thanks.

Probably Scarface's it was nice and gritty.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

which pred mask do u think in the all time best?

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

How about the one appear at Pred1?

The master pred is back!

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

I like celtics mask and this one
i think it is a razor mask

http://www.shadow-avp.se/survival/razormask4.jpg

Untitled333a3333.jpg
My Horror Site

My Funny Flash Movie Site

Anythings possible I guess.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they costom build their mask to indicate their personality in someway. the celtic preds mask gives me the impression that he is tough, and the fact that he didnt back down to a fight supports it, scars gives me the the impression that he is athletic and has good ariel agility, notice him flying through the air to attack the Queen

well I was thinking that predator2 time line was in the year 1997 and avp time line was in 2004 so thats why I said he looked like a young celtic predator.

Well there's a whole race of Predator's each with a mask so there's only so many ways to customize the mask. So the Predator you saw probably just had a mask similair to Celtics.

Many masks seem to be simialr though. On Concrete Jungle, the Ritual Armor Predator's mask seems almost exactly like the City Hunter's. Celtic's looks like Concrete Jungles, but without the spikes. Scar's looks similar to the one on Predator. But the Bad Blood costume's looks different, but probably because Borgia Industries screwed around wth it. I like the one from the Jungle Hunter the best. It looks the coolest to me. But all the masks seem to work the same. Do you think we will see newer styles in later movies and games?

I saw a predator that the end of predator2 that looked like a young Celtic Predator.

Well considering the people that made the movie i dont think they put much thought into the different predator masks beyond making the predators look a bit more showy. but thats just my thinking.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

the predators probably have different mask because they do have different size heads and there faces are different to.or it probably would be to tell them apart.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok Soldier and others: Don't laugh lol This helmet looks odd but that's 'cos of I took influence to it from wolves lol

Predatormask

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

I just wonder what they will look like. Maybe we could post our own designs, if its okay with the Mods.

I have made two more mask designs.
I based this mask of an alien. It may come out blurry because I don't have one of those things that loads the drawings up to the computer., and

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/Schutz_/_mask___.jpg

Here's the second one. I sorta color coded it: white parts are normal, black parts are see through (nothing is there), and greyer parts are parts that are raised more than normal.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/Schutz_/Hole_mask.jpg

i don't think you can delet it but to get back on topic i found out that their are these cord looking things that they pull of to take of their mask
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Isnt that in every movie?

~Another female on Da Site~

26615490093.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~