Billy
Poncho
Dillon

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey dave what do u think of the idea of a quiz?

stalker.jpg

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

i got a question for allo f you pred and alien fans this pred question so bare with me alien fans but see how smart you guys are this is from pred 1 soo okay.... Can anybody name all the names of the squad that arnold was in and including arnolds name but their soldier names and i trust you guys wont cheat lol look for the names online or something but to see who knows them by heart??

Untitled423222221.jpg

nobody posting tonite,good job there is no quiz,eh?

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

Diedrich, then frost, then wierzbowski.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

crowe isn't dead, his signs are real low but he doesn't die, you can see it on the monitors when they get back in the apc after ripley does her destruction derby run.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

dont forget later in the movie thathicks was killed then maybe 4-5 mins later vanqzes and gorman got killed(killed them selfs) and then near the end bisup all most got killed

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Why do people keep mistaking Hicks and Hudson? I know it sometimes is unaviodable, but sometimes it can be bad especially when you're answering a quiz.

Hudson was the one that died before Vasquez and Gorman. Hicks doesn't die in Aliens, you learn that he dies in the beginning of Alien 3.

By the way Reverand, after Frost I believe it was also Crowe who died(from the exploding ammo pack). Not trying to point out every mistake you make or anything. If anything, it's not evern considered a mistake since most people don't know these nameless marines. I'm just saying so you'd know.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

quiz time everyone who can get this one dave how about you care to take a BIG stab at it

Untitled423222221.jpg

lol great work everyone here's aliitle hard one see if you guys can remember it from Alien Resurrection but when the (Aliens)Warriors escape from their containments how many does the doctor say their are loose??????(lets see who can get this one)

Untitled423222221.jpg

Lol - i think you mean alien 'geek'

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

waddya expect from mr. alien master here? (yes i mean u dave)

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

lol dang nice one your real good lol

Untitled423222221.jpg

hey you on now theirs another one i goy for you just gimme a sec

Untitled423222221.jpg

12. 'They'll be more' says Ripley after that.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

i'll give u guys ahint its in the 100's (LOL)

Untitled423222221.jpg

k m8 deeya later nice talking to Alien nerd sighning off lol

Untitled423222221.jpg

welll govrs sharacter was badass i think danny alittle boring lone ranger guy funny which give moviea taste and leona girl real hard as and cool give movie spice but all other people stupid and i do think they did show pred alittle too much though

Untitled423222221.jpg

Each to their own i guess. The original Predator movie was far superior in my opinion, a classic. anyhooo, i'm rolling off AH, i'll talk to you later.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders