Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye were fans just like the rest of the board just look after it and make sure it's run good

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

There's currently no other mod positions on this site for moderation, but basically, i've been an active member on this board since it began, i was kindly awarded the job of moderator by the webmaster, shortly, deathdrop was elected, then bug-hunt, then TD and finally, K20.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

kool but hey can you like just add my clans name to the borad just as a alllied clan or something cause i would like them to know that ther aother clans out there and cant make the sigs its to hard i got the pic but it wont o on my little post thing

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

hey ur a mod i sould call u that because you can kick me off this site so i am refering you to as my shool headmaster and how can u be come a mod do u like to a member for like maybe a few years or something

GOING DOWN!!

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol, i think the quiz is a great idea. bring it on! oh, and Genf Death, stop hitting on Donut.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

Lol, i'm no sir, just a regular joe. It's cool mate, no worries.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Sorry dave it wont happen again sir

GOING DOWN!!

hey stay on topic please.i get bollocked for not doing it so u do it as well.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

^^ but dont hassle her though ok

topdogg2.jpg

I don't get some of the people on this site - how can you 'like' someone in that way when you've never met them??

Very strange.

Yes there are girls on this site but it's not a dating agency.

As far as the avatar, you use graphic editing progrmas to create your own pictures.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

LOL I am sorry i cant stop i have feeling i have met her some where before in my life i mean it i have met her some where

GOING DOWN!!

Hey donut (hehe donut) how did u put ur name over ur avetar (and by the way i like you) and there are other girls on this site like predatoress and some others

GOING DOWN!!

Well, please keep the feelings to yourself, if you wanna get mushy and talk to her then email her but don't do it here please mate.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

So are we having this quiz?

Me and bughunt posted a topic up ages ago about one but it never got kick started, i don't mind having a quizz at all.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

I don't remember the name but it was that lady that got grabbed from behing, btw ancienthunter I see you're on nows our chance to talk m8 & yeah I think another quiz would be great

stalker.jpg

Who was the first marine in aliens to die?

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

was it deitrich.

I like answering questions, i would like to join in on the quiz!

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Awww.... cr@p i 4got dat ugly b@$t@rd coz i hate him so much...

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)