Titulus12 VS Badapple24 vs God Of Death

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It was cold... very cold on the artic planet of BG-428 and soon the planet was to become a war zone. Two lone xenomorphs in a small artic shelf hissed as the atmosphere lit up and a circular object came zooming into view "Don't worry it's only a meteor Titulus" Bad apple hissed...or was it. Bad apple hissed and began to dig a sieries of tunnels under the ice and snow to get in and out faster than walking, even if there was a form of life in the meteor it would either die in the snow or be lost and starve. the stage was set and the peices were ready to start to move.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus saw Badapples tail disappear under the ice. Titulus was curious for a predalien he scurried towards the presumed crash site. A Blizzard had come making Titulus shiver. He turned around and followed badapple into the now warm home like tunnel. He gave a his as he began to slumber conserving his energy for a fight.

Bad apple took the sleeping ChestBurster and dug out a small Ice cave for him to be able to run around in and sleep "Do not worry I will come Back for you if i need you" Bad apple quietly hissed to Titulus now curled up in the runners hand. Now the tunnel system was at least five miles all around and was tall enough for Bad apple to stand up on both legs which would mean the tunnel was 7 feet high. Bad apple now started making entry holes only big enough for him and Titulus to fit in. He headed for the crash zone and saw it wasn't a meteor... but a drop pod! a hunter drop pod! Now Bad apple watched as the Door of the pod opened and a cloaked figure stepped out into the snow.

Off Topic this RPG is dead want to just fight each other?

I don't know, I'd rather close the RPG because we are both SS and that would be kinda wierd. See you around though :D

I don't know, I'd rather close the RPG because we are both SS and that would be kinda wierd. See you around though :D

agreed