Shadow/Fire hunter VS. Kidd/StoneHeart

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

In the midst of a small deserted town...

StoneHeart, Undefined, 15 years ago

A lone Predator was standing on the outskirts of the town, switching his vision mode to thermal, seeing what appeared to be only 3 other signs of life. The Yautja named Stone Heart activated his cloak, running into the town, heading to the closest like form, what appeared to be a human, he stops at a building and jumps onto it.

The monster then proceeds to climbs to the roof of an abandoned motel, above the human as he de-cloaks his self, jumping down to infront of the human. He grabs the human by the neck and jacks him up against the side of the building, putting his face to the humans, being face-to-face with him as he looks him over.

He lets him go and turns around, walking back about 5 steps, turning back to face him. The Predator activates his plasma caster's aiming system, the 3-lined beam's coming from each side of his helmet, aiming for the human as he looks him over again, ready to fire.

Suddenly a disturbance is heard across the road in the middle of the town, the Predator turns to the other side of the town. He looks at a place apparently called the Saloon, the noise coming from there as he zooms in, doing 2 swooshes(like in the movie's where it swooshes and appears to have zoomed in) at the building, detecting what appears to be the other 2 life forms he saw earlier, he looks to the human, then back over there, as if waiting for something to happen.

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

Gasping for air as he was being choked only to be let go moments later, the young man curses the monster, "What in the hell!? Predator? Oh, you bastards keep showing up even if you are not invited." Shaking his head as he continues to remain in the kneeling position, the soldier hears something being activated only to have him look up to see the beast with it's plasma caster set on him. Suddenly, something took it's attention, causing it to look away and towards something in the distance.

The marine, clad in the standard USCM armor which is camoflaged with urban pattern, takes his rifle and lifts it up to be aimed at the beast, suddenly, they were now in a draw. This draw was different, and to the marine, the predator was hesitant to fire. Seeing the creature shakes it's head at him, the marine tilts his head only to slowly get up to his feet. "So, what's the problem, scaley?" The yautja did not answer but instead looks back towards the same direction that took it's intrest. "Something over there vexes you?" asked the marine as he looks down that same way.

It was only moments later when the human and yautja put aside it's differences and started to work together. As the marine spearheads the way, the yautja follows close behind, scanning anything and everything, making sure nothing surprises he and his newly, unlikely friend.

The Yautja starts jogging faster, passing the Marine, pretty soon breaking into a full run, losing the human very quickly, stopping at the steps, going up them. He kicks the doors in, breaking them off the hinges, walking in. He looks around, roaring as he sees a trail of what appears to be Xenomorph. The mighty Yautja leans down and checks it, standing back up, the trail being made up of Predator and Alien, he looks around, trying to find the source.

He turns and walks out of the Saloon, taking a right once he walks down the steps, the trail heading into the room at the back of the Saloon, he knows he's tough, but a Predalien might be a little to hard for him. He looks up, scanning the roof, motioning for the human to cover his back as he jumps up onto the roof.

The Yautja hunter goes to the middle and quickly turns, hearing a noise nearby to the left of the Saloon, he runs and jumps off the roof. He lands infront of the Saloon, looking to the human, turning his communicator on for the human language. He says only this to the human, "this is not a regulae Xenomorph, it's a Predalien, he'll be tough to beat an right now, he's making me very mad" The Predator then turns to other building, roaring as loud as he could, challenging anything in the town as he heads to the middle of it.

He stops in the road and turns to the side where the noises are, motioning for the human to look behind him as he scans the area, knowing something is in there.

The marine could careless about what upsets the yautja, all he knows is that by siding with him only sealing his demise with being in the Corps, but did he have a choice? Shaking his head and remaining loyal to friend, the soldier continues to fight for him. Following him and taking cover only to cover the beast afterwards, the marine could not but help but curse at the creature's actions, "He's too hot-headed. If he keeps up with this crap, he is gonna get himself killed, along with me. Verdamnt!"

Suddenly, the yautja is out in the open, seeing the signal to give him some cover, the marine keeps an eye out to look for anything suspicious.

ooc: Where are Shadow and Fire when you need them, huh?

IC: Stone locks onto something with his plasma casters, firing both of them, busting a hole into the side of the building where the movement was coming from. He then reaches behind him and takes out his Glaive(the one the Elder Predator had at the end of AVP). He activates it, it growing from 1 meter, to having each side jetting out 2 meters on each side, he takes out his smart disc, and launchs it into the building, it coming out with what appeared blood, but not acid blood as he puts it back in it's holster, his wrist blades coming out.

He turns his head to the left, then back straight up, taking his fighting stance of his clan(more or less Scar did with his Glaive). He looks into the building, scanning it for life, seeing two forms in it. He waits for them to come out, his Glaive in his right hand, same hand as his wrist blades were on as he waits for the 2 to come out and fight.

(I am wondering what you two are doing...I am very confused, are you putting me in the saloon?)

ooc: No, Me and Kidd are out in the open of the town, in the little road if you will, and you are in a bulding, but didn't specify each one, also Fire Hunter is I guess with you or in another building, didn't want to really move ya'll to much without ya'll online.

I am waiting for fire, to tell me where he is at.

Oh okay, I was wondering why you weren't posting, well I still think you two have to meet and join up, so you could post that happening if you want to, but like just them joining together and wait for him to post back, or just wait like your doing now, it's just a suggestion.

Fire hunter is a male. Ahhh, I will ponder my post, so and I might use this spot for the post0))))0

Shadowatching Wore knee length cloth that had no real pictures or anything on it, but the mixture of her cloud Grey and Black and the Balatu colors made it gorgeous. The top looked only like a piece of cloth to be draped over her neck, with it hanging down over her breasts and tied to the small belt like thing on her loincloth. The same beautiful cloud color was radiating like it was glowing! It had a well defined bridge of the hair line, it even curled a few centimeters back. At first glace it looked like just a normal mask that one would place on, and it covered nothing but their features, but as Shadowatching silently and slowly walks up to it, she noticed that it indeed covered her ears! Making the whole thing look uniform and like she didn’t even have them. Well, the Yautja didn’t have ear on the outside, so she would look even more weird if she had her ears sticking out. The part that covered her nose and mouth looked like all the other masks, it stuck out a few inches, with distinct lines come from it to show her cheeks. But on the side that would (where) be her right was her mark of becoming an Young Blood, a mark was here, worn and old looking. Trailing the eyes down her armor, she couldn’t help but gasp as on the stand, right where her neck would be, was a Hard Mead head made out of her cloud metal that would perfectly shape around her scar, guarding it from anyone or anything. Shapely shoulder guards came next into her eyes, subtle but seen lines for where the metal could move when she did made her think of an armadillos armor. From there each arm had only a small price of metal along the outside of her arm and then one for her forearm. On her right one however was a mechanisms for where her wrist computer would be placed, and on her left, her wrist blades. But there was something that rested just beyond that that made anyones eyes widen. Just beyond both the wrist guards, were what could be seen as gloves. But these gloves were not the normal. If they looked like anything, they looked like a Yautja hand. Tipped with razor sharp claws, the tops of Shadowatching's hands would be covered by her cloud metal to make her hand like that of a true Yautja, giving her the same advantage as them.

Her chest was protected by a simple but beautifully sculpted piece of her cloud metal that cupped her breasts completely, to Shadowatching's old orders, and it even covered lower onto her abdomen to reach the base of her rib bones. From there on was nothing, her stomach and such out be exposed. She was as strong as the Yautja and needed extra protection. The belt that would be wrapped around Shadowatching's waist tightly already had spots made for her weapons, but they were all lose so that they could tighten them as to what she would have on her. Just below that was a mid-thigh length loincloth, made from her cloud metal of course, that was also layered for movement. What made Shadowatching used to grimace a bit was that it only covered about six or seven inches of her front! While Shadowatching understood that she would need as much movement as possible, she didn’t want to give her pray a peep show. She wore black boots that held blades one in each of them. Her mask, was a plain yautja (predator mask) 2 swords crossed her back, throwing knives on her body, with the wirst blade, shuirking, smart disk, combistick All black in color. The plain black yautja mask on her face looked menacing on her small 5'2 figure. She stood by her mate, as anyone would with a friend or a warrior.

She wasn't human, well not quite, she is a hybrid predator. Her hidden eyes watched around hte place, looking for anything hidden and stashed away, a female was below her, in the room with the xeno. For some reason, this xeno let her live, took her from the woods and carried her far away. The hybrid learned to live with him for these short few days, just letting him be as she would be on her way in search for food. The hybrid, was on top of the building as she saw a yautja, her eyes narrowed and a smile crossed her lips. "must already sent the arbitrator after me" She said with a slight chuckle in her words. "I killed those that betrayed me, that stood in my way. I will kill you too" She said, her finger's dancing on the hilt of her weapon, touching it gingerly with a grace of a fighter. This one looked confused, her mind knew the human, saw him a couple of times. He was a good warrior, if they ever teamed up.

The eyes watched as the weapon went in the saloon and came out, a light frown crossed her lips, but the blood wasn't acidic, it was human. She would laugh if that gave her away. The weapon's in her hand was quick as the two knives flew down, one sticking in the creatures arm, that was outstretched watching as the blade as it came back, the other blade, bounced off just as she hopped and stuck in the leg, as it was tumbling down. She would of laughed as the blade stuck out of the calf muscle.

Stone Heart feels a sharp pain in his arm in time to see someone throwing, but it appeared to be a hybrid too. He didn't have enough time to think as a second blade came striking through his calf, not really doing much, but still hurting from where it came out of. He bent over and stitched the wound back together, same for his arm as he looks back to the hybrid, this one apperently being Predator and Human as he looks around, looking for the PredAlien.

Unable to find it, the Predator looks back to human/Yautja Hybrid. He throws his shuriken at her, only catching the very edge of the thigh as she was very fast. He grabbed it when it came back and put it in his belt, his plasma casters coming on. The 2, 3 lined red beams aiming at her as he fired both, but the hybrid just jumped out of the way so he deactivates them. The Glaive ready as he keeps his eyes on her, switching the communicator back to human, "Keep your eyes on her incase she tries anything again, I'm going to scan for the Predalien again" Stone says to Kidd, looking into the buildings, finally finding it, backing up some so as to keep his eyes on both of their opponents incase they tried anything.

Her brow arched as he threw the shirkin she laughed, the spill of a magical sounding laugh filled the immediate air. The head almost thrown back in the process, the blood filled rage, that she has produced and let linger finally slowly shown itself.

The plasma bolt had a knife stuck out of it, if He wanted a fight, it better be a good one, she hated guns. Hated the whole lot of guns. the growl emitted from her lips, told of the anger filled heart. The hybrid looked down as the hand curled around his metal weapon, she looked at it for a moment, before tossing it back at him. In pure yautja, she spoke "So, this is the best you can do, silly Little yautja" She basically called him a child, her lips in the curl behind her mask. The eyes watched as she shook her head. "Awww the little yautja, don't want to fight a hybrid, such a chicken" She said, flicking her hand up in the air. "OH, you can't find Fire" She said with a smile on her lips, the brow arched as she backed up towards the center roof. The hybrid, took a running leap and landed on the yautja's back, a wire around his neck. "This is how I almost killed Pv2" She said with growled words.

Stone Heart grabs the hybrid and throws her back at the building, his shuriken back on his hip. He roars as she mentions Pv2. He's heard that name before, he was from the Balatu Tribe, the Yautja roared at the hybrid, "is that all you got, it takes a lot more than taunting for me to start getting angry" The Predator growls to the hybrid, and the name Fire.

He finally finds Fire, he backs up a little, keeping both in his line of sights, his Glaive having been put up on his waist as well, he roars at the hybrid's. "Come on, you have someone on your side and I have someone on my side" He points to the small female hybrid, "you get to fight my friend" He tells her, pointing to the human, turning his comunnicator to the human language.

"You can handle her, can't you?" He asks him, turning it back off, putting it back to Yautja, still being able to understand his human friend, but the human couldn't understand him as he looks back to female. "I'll take on this Fire, the Predalien I've been searching for" Stone Heart tells her, "Is that alright with you?" He asks in a mocking way. He then says "tell this Fire to get out and get ready".

With that Stone Heart keeps his front to them, ready just incase they suprised him as he takes out his second Glaive(a regular Glaive, like the one Scar) and looks to it, looking back to his other(the one the Elder Pred had at the end of AVP) and puts the other back, planning on keeping the one first one, his favorite one(which is the Elder Predator one) as he puts his second back on his back, the one he was going to use went on his back too, his favorite one going upwards to the right and the other was under it, going upwards to the left, forming an X on his back.

Both were shortened when they on his back, as they were his height so he kept them shortened as he puts his second back on his back, extending his favorite(whom for the sake of time I'll name, it'll be called something, but I'll post the name in a minute if I can think of a name, but Shadow/Fire/Kidd, any of you 3 got a name for it?). He turns back to Kidd, waiting for his answer about the request.

The marine stares at the yautja and over at the hybrid in confusion. Facing his ally once again, Kidd answers the warrior, "No can do. I have a code that I can't strike a lady. You fight her, after all scaley, you initiated the attack." Not trying to show any friendliness to the female, the young marine eyeballs the half-breed only to grunt angerily, "Damn scaley honor." He turns and runs off in search for the predalien.

Having fought xenomorph infestations and ruining ritual hunts of the yautja, Kidd always strives to show the universe the might of the human race. A weak race who seems to overcome many impossible odds, Kidd shows his race resilance many times over as he fought several of these creatures one-on-one. Hearing rumors of this predalien race being more domineering on the fields of war than the sneaky xenomorph and the mighty yautja, Kidd hopes to prove himself against a more dominant killer.

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

FireHunter growled, he could hear the footsteps of a human outside, he could hear that Shadow was in danger, he bellowed in rage and burst through the wall of the saloon. He stood a mighty ten feet tall, and backhanded Kidd in the chest, sending him sprawling onto the dusty ground, he roared like a lion, grabbed Kidd by the head, and tossed him towards Shadow and StoneHeart. He was brutal and primitive compared to these three, but what he lacked in technology, he made up for in raw power. He smacked StoneHeart across the face, sending him spinning away like a top, he cast a loving glance at Shadow, then returned to Kidd, his monstrous form blotted out the sun, then a plasma bolt whizzed past his head, and another hit the ground beside him, he whirled around and snarled like a beast, then a volley of bullets pierced his back, he whirled again and kicked Kidd sliding across the ground and into a doorway. He sent his tail towards StoneHeart and nicked him in the stomach, a thin scratch was all the damage to StoneHeart's muscled form. He turned back to Kidd as Shadow advanced on StoneHeart.

Shadow heard Fire wake up from his sleep, before the roar and the charge. "Are you to chicken, yautja honor, tells of how your supposed to take the challenge, or be considered weak" She said with a mock, as she knows yautja, being half one herself. THe smile flicked on her hidden lips, as the mask was upon her face.

The bodies flew, as fire woke up in more then just his usual rage. A hand tentatively touched the hard exterior of his plating. The bodies flew as she moved out of the way, of the ligaments and the tail.

She laughed deeply as the two that, tended to attack them, was now lying on the ground. "To scared" She said, as she looked over at Fire, a single nod of her head told that she was still here.

Angered by the fact that he was slapped around like a rag-doll, the marine is the only one with the solution to his and his partner's problem. "Hey ugly!" the marine yells out to the pair as he holds a grenade in his hand, pin already pulled. Lobbing it over their way, just high enough for them not to deflect it back at them and low enough to land behind them so that they have no choice but to advance, he brings up his rifle and aims. Ready to fire if they dare move.

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

FireHunter looked back at the grenade as it landed, he roared in fury, grabbed Shadow and shielded her from the blast, which scorched his back and tail, not that much damage was done, but the tip of his tail, the whole spike, was burned off, lucky he wasn't closer. He bellowed in rage and put Shadow down, growling, he charged at Kidd, the bullets were piercing his chest as he ran, then he picked Kidd up, snarling, he threw him down. He placed his foot on Kidd's chest, pressing down in an attempt to crush his sternum, Kidd flailed helplessly, unable to do much. Until he found a rock that was sharp and long, he picked it up, and stabbed FireHunter in the ankle with it. FireHunter lifted his foot, ready to crush the puny human, but Kidd rolled, and FireHunter's foot came down with a mighty boom, cracks formed in the ground, and he bellowed, he charged at Kidd, bowling him over like an empty can to a hurricane, Kidd flew backwards into an old stall. His rifle was lying on the ground a few meters away from him, but FireHunter was closer, growling, picking up debris and tossing them away, he picked Kidd up again.

Stone Heart looks at the scratch and Kidd being thrown like a doll, he had to quickly decide to whether to Shadow or Fire, Shadow was a girl, so even though it was against his honour to refuse, he would have to for he could not fight a female Yautja half his size.

He insteads turns to Fire and roars, "you, me, one on one to the death" He challenged the PredAlien, readying himself to disarm his weapons if he accepts it, keeping his eye one Shadow. She may be small, but his elder said never underestimate any opponent.

He turns back to Fire, waiting for the PredAlien's answer to his challenge, his dual plasma casters lined up with his head if he advanced next Kidd anymore, waiting for his answer. Stone Heart knew he's tough, but Fire is tough too, it would a close fight, if Stone Heart lived he'd claim Fire's skull as a trophy and stick in the middle of his clan's trophy room, he'd be the one to put it in the middle of his clan's trophy room and he would definately have the respect from his elder and his clan for killing the hardest prey to kill because Fire's the only one, so he would respected, even by other clan's and their members as he waits for the answer.

Since, Stone is refusing a fight and I dont want to fight kidd, I am going to duck out....you can all thank stone if you wish...bye