practice rpg badapple24 vs alien_king26

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

This is a practice rpg Anyone who wants to sharpen thier skills can post here, so with that out of the way i can get this started.

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ready alian king

alien_king26, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

oh ya bring it on

It was a cold night on HP-4325 and the colony, had just set up a atmosphere prosessor aand more than just humans were stirring on the cold planet. Bad apple had just awoken from a long dormant sleep and was moving around. He hissed and moved around a bit. The other xenomorphs had awoken and the Queen wanted hosts to expand the hive. Bad apple saw a familiar face in the crowd. Gut's ran out of a nearby chamber and hissed Bad apple nodded in acknowledgment. Meanwhile the colonial marines had set up and were ready to start operation Delta 111. the stage was set and the peices were ready to start moving

alien_king26, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

pvt.jone h. is in the fight and i am going to kill them all.

bigbubba199, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bigbubba woke up and was ready to join guts and apple

Bubba, you are a human i am an alien. I will kill you, ok you kill me not join me :P

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

guts woke up and met BA and was ready to kill the humens

bigbubba199, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bigbubba decided to fight badapple.bigbubba decided tht he would use his plasma gun

Bad apple hissed, there was a large source of electrical flow coming from a nearby door, busting through the door seeing large power breakers delighted bad apple and he head bit the power breaker cloaking them and the entire colony in complete darkness. Bad apple hissed moving to a landing pad and waiting in darkness for the colonial marines to come.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

And may i be the queen? After all, you know how awesome i am at being one.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: can i join, i can play both sides of the ball if need be...

11:00, U.S.S ENDGAME
The cold hallway was the thing that woke Blackburn up to reality, space… the cold heartless vacuum that waited on the outside of the massive steel hull that sat in space, the Endgame… a masterpiece of engineering, armed with at minimum, thirty-eight nuclear warheads and 87 Archer missiles, Axiom Rail Guns arm the ship instead of the puny normal cannons, and it included swarms of fighters and drop ships, a EM field generator (for predator attacks), Reflective plating covering making plasma weapons useless, Burner Warheads, 8.6 football fields of titanium Double A plating, making xenomorph acid useless even from the inside and much, much more. Blackburn Moved to the briefing room, which was a large room with sound proof windows for classified missions, and was filled with state of the art equipment, and briefing chairs, the commanding officer, Officer Jackson addressed RENEGADE and the other squads. “We have a problem on are hands… the xenomorphs on this planet are showing back up, and the answer to this is simple we go in there and exterminate them…Yuri what are you doing down here, your job is on the bridge...” “I assure you Mr. Jackson I’ll be quick” Yuri said with her casual smirk, “New Intel says that two queens are fighting for control making you jobs a little harder… Good luck marines” she said solemnly before walking out, “you heard the lady move out” Blackburn stood and saluted his officer and the turned and started to leave, things were getting interesting.

11:00, Ruined Colony Tower
Ire head perked up to the sound of thunder, rain splashed hard against her exoskeleton, as her reptilian form moved down the spire she called home, she finally climbed onto the ground a moved across it slowly. Her head tilted as she sensed old pheromones in the air… others… she moved off quitly after these others.

GF was sitting on her throne and making as many eggs as she could. When suddenly she felt a familiar mind. She reached out and felt her, Ire. *Ire, my child, we have missed you so much. Come to me so we may make our original family as whole as we can.

Ire did not anwser, they had left her for dead... all alone, so alone, she moved to a vantage point and looked up at the stars the marines were coming... and they were bringing a strange warrior to this planet, she knew gf wasn't the only queen mother here their was another, this warrior is mine she reasoned and moved off slowly.

-

The marine dropships scanned the ground slowly, black looked around, everything... silent, the cabin buzzed as marine tried and failled to explain what had happened, this was going to be a hard battle and black didn't like the feel of it.

OOC: I am a Queen right now.

(OOC: yes but theres another on the planet...a rival and ire knows your secerts)

OOC: Ok, you just said i was a queen mother. There is a gigantic difference.

(OOC: time to get this straight... so... their is two queen mothers one is you and there is another so yeah...)