Kidd versus Stoneheart

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Setting: Outer-rim Colony
Date: 2179

A silent hunter lurks in the darkness, searching for a certain human who is known for his combat abilities. Hearing rumors of this human during his hunt, this predator sets out to find out for himself if the rumors are true, and if they are, this is honor to be had.

During the hunter's search, he finally finds this "Kidd" in a military outpost. Biding his time, the warrior sets up his traps to lure this marine away from his kind to have a fight to the death. He was successful, of course the human's followers had to die in the process but it was all for this one human.

The marine finds himself alone facing a giant of a creature standing before him. Clad in his own standard marine bodyarmor, which is now camoflaged with Urban Camo-pattern, he stands before this armored brute. Both were armed with their races' own signature weaponry, it is now to show this one planet which race is the strongest...

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

Stone Heart looks down to the Marine, extending his wrist blades, almost going to cloak himself, but decided not to as he looks at the humans weapons, his helmet switching to thermal vision mode as to see the human better.

He then looks at him, starting to circle the Marine, he half way circles him, jumping back to where he was originally. He looks to the Marine as he stands back up, taking off his plasma casters, throwing them to the ground, keeping his bio-helmet, and armour, along with his wrist blades and a shuriken, but it's on his right hip as he roars at the Marine.

The Monster looks at the human, waiting for him to make his move.

Kidd glares at the brute with his bronze colored eyes. Narrowing them towards the eye covers of the monster's mask, the marine spoke, "What is it going to take to teach you creatures not to mess with human kind?" Holding strong to his marine pride, the marine dares not to underestimate what these creatures are capable of doing.
Only standing up to his height of six feet and two inches tall, he can not match the height of the yautja. Size is also against him, built to the corps' standards, the warrior's mass doubled to his.

Studying the monster, Kidd watches as the creature removes it's plasma casters from the shoulders. Grinning, the marine assumes that the creature sets the rules to the fight. Taking the sling of his rifle from around his shoulder, Kidd lays the pulse rifle down only to kick it off to the side. Taking up his own fighting stance, the marine approaches the yautja only to stop and starts to circle him. Not going to throw the first punch, the soldier offers the hunter the oppurtunity.

Stone Heart puts his wrist blades back in, combat it would be then, taking his shuriken off, throwing into a wall, along with all his armour except his chest plates, he then pulls the wires to his helmet, and tosses it to the ground, he would pick it up if he survived the fight as he watches the Marine start circling him, hearing what the human tells him, he starts laughing at his words.

He looks down to him after laughing, sending the first pucnh high, one low. This would indeed be a noble trophy to claim for his clan's trophy room, he then lowers himself and pushes himself off of them, lunging for the man as fast as he could, the gap closing quickly.

The first two jabs were as he antcipated, blocking the punches perfectly due to his perfect hand-to-eye cordination, the marine steps back to open the gab between him and the creature. No sooner that he did so, the brute charges, and the marine clenches his teeth.

The monster came in for his lower body, it's shoulder connecting to the marine's waist. Bracing himself and wrapping his arm around the scaley neck of the hunter, Kidd pushes his bodyweight forward to keep himself from being knocked down to the ground, causing his boots to skid on the dusty ground. Stopping the charge, the marine unleashes a series of punches to the yautja's ribs only to find that his knuckles connected to the metal breastplate of the beast.

Knuckles stinging from the blows his delievered, the soldier moves on to kneeing the monster's belly which is exposed. Feeling the upper portion of his greaves connecting to the soft flesh, he stops his attack figuring the creature has the wind knocked out of it. Unwrapping his arms from around the predator's neck, he stands the creature up to stand and face the human face to face, and the marine rears his fist back...

Stone Heart feels his stomach and looks to the human, anger in his eyes as he sees the fist coming, he puts his right hand up and barely manages to move as he scrapes his face and he roars, delivering a punch back to the Marine's stomach, adding about 4 more to it, the second came in from the side, connecting with the soft tissue of the side of the man as he the third comes around the side, only managing to catch the stomach again and he rears back for the fourth.

He let's the fourth go, but the Marine dodges it thanks to his faster speed then the Yautja's as he watches the Marine go to the left, he jumps back a little and roars at the man, he then starts to run at the man. Knowing the man is most likely faster, but he was going to try it.

The blows to his stomache is more than the marine can handle, knocking the wind out of him and damaging the armor covering his torso, Kidd has no choice but not to give the monster the fourth hit. Staggering backwards, holding his stomach, the marine watches the monster jump away only to roar at him. Being the typical marine that he is, Kidd gives the beast his war-face and yells out his war cry. That is when the beast tries for it.

He allows the hunter to close to gap, and that is when the marine struck. Turning his body to the right, he spins his body around completely, bringing his leg up and kicking the yautja in the stomache with all his strength as well as the momentum he built up from his spin. Falling to his knee, the marine watches the yautja stagger from the solid kick to the stomach. "Now you know how I feel, scaley." Kidd said as he holds the stomach portion of his armor.

Breathing heavily from the blows he took, the marine ignores the pain in his stomach and approaches the creature. Grabbing the monster's hair on both sides of his head, Kidd jerks the yautja's head down only to have it meet his knee which was coming up, and the soldier lets go only to have the yautja fall backwards onto the ground.

Stone Heart runs his mouth, his dread locks hurting a little too as he jumps back up, looking at the man, a very angry look in the eyes of this Yautja, as it charges the man, this time the charge connecting with the man's stomach instead of his foot and abruptly stops, sending the man backwards, as the monster looks around for anything, and he lowers lowers his head down to the ground, yelling as he starts charging at the man.

He watches as the man does the same, but when the gap was shortened, both jerked to the sides, one going right, one going left as Stone slides to a stop, turning back around, his dreads flinging to the side as he eyes the man down, now standing straight up, waiting for the man to come. He reades himself for the immenent attack, readying himself with a counter as he then waits for the man to come closer to him, close enough to be within his reach.

ooc: and I found out, everybody can reach as far as they are tall, so your guys reach would be, 6 ft2, and mine would be 7 ft 10.

Staring the creature down, Kidd plans a little something extra for the yautja. Although he is protected with his armor, Kidd no longer has the use for it as it was all bent out of shape. Unclipping the straps, he removes the cuirass and pauldrons from his upperbody. Removing his fatigue overshirt and then his black tanktop, the marine shows the predator that it was fighting a human being of Spartan build. The abdominals of the soldier are bruised but it did not stop this marine from fighting back.

Resuming his original fighting stance, Kidd once again speaks to this ruthless beast, "Now you know what you are fighting. None of that synthetic crap that we are offered from the corporates." Finally, the beast shifted it's weight, only to take it's own tribal stance and this time, it is not going to attack but to wait for him. Kidd could not help but dread that this is not going to be good.

Stone Heart rips his own armour off, to keep it fair and honourable, he takes off all his armour, to where he had body mesh on, he takes that off, now a true fight as he roars and and gets back in his tribes stance, waiting for the man to attack.

"Verdamnt!" Kidd curses in german as he sees the creature did not fall for his trick. He was expecting the monster to attack, not to rip it's armor from it's person only to resume the tribal posture. Shaking his head, Kidd has no choice but to do the monster his will. Shifting his posture and replacing his original stance with one that is more offensive, the young man advances.

Not rushing the hunter, Kidd closes the gap cautiously only to come within kicking range. Knowing that he has been dealing the beast with many kicks, he changes his strategy quickly only to surprise the monster with something new. In a blink of an eye, Kidd delievers two right jabs to the mask of the monster and then he follows through with an aggresive punch with his left.

He barely manages to react as the punches come in, then the jab to his side infuriated Stone more, so he then proceeded to quickly jump up and spin around, landing 2 kicks on the Marine, before landing on his feet, one kick had went to the chest, the other to the face as the monster quickly turns back around, looking at the Marine, watching his every move, ready for the his next move, if the man came within his punching reach he'd try to trick him, fool the man with his own trick.

The marine felt as if is head was about to be ripped off from the kick of the beast as it kicked him with the second kick. Knocked to the ground from the impact, the young man gets up on all fours only to spit blood from his mouth. Seeing the spit of blood on the ground, the marine turns to look up at the yautja and growls at it angerily, "Now you are going to pay for that!" Kidd quickly performs two actions at the sametime, reaching down to his boot, a click sounded. Getting up in a crouch position, he chucks a metal shard towards the creature, the object whistling as it wirls through the air towards the predator.

He jumps up and it goes whizzing by, barely scraping his calf as he lands, and stands up, growling, he extends his wrist blades, "Your death has come" The monster managed to say, though sort of hard, he said it and readied himself, his wrist blades readied.

Just as soon as Kidd heard the yautja unsheaths the wristblades, he raised his pistol up at the yautja. The click that sounded before Kidd's previous attack was the safety of his pistol going off, now the marine has the barrel of the weapon pointing directly at the monster's head. "Not quite!" Kidd shouted as he squeezed the trigger, needing no help from the laser sight to fire that one perfect shot.

Stone Heart hears the click and instantly cloaks himself, running to the plasma casters, picking it up, putting it on, aiming his red 3 lined beam at the human's head as the human pulled the trigger, he hears the gun go off and instantly fires his plasma bolt, the bolt hitting the man's stomach, the Predator knew they both were going to die, so he then felt the bullet on his head and he just slowly falls back, hitting the ground, the flouresent green blood flowing from his head as the human is still standing, about to be dead though.

ooc: Hope you don't mind me ending it like that, I left you to decide how long it takes for the man to die. Good Fight, I had fun, and got in some experience, maybe soon I'll be able to beat you.

(Heh heh, sorry my man, but you removed your plasmacasters from the first page of the fight. There was no way you could've used them. Here was your post;

"He looks to the Marine as he stands back up, taking off his plasma casters, throwing them to the ground, keeping his bio-helmet, and armour, along with his wrist blades and a shuriken, but it's on his right hip as he roars at the Marine"

It was a great fight, even more of a challenge than my last one, but I'm sure young Outcast is slowly learning. Now Stoneheart, you proved your worth in my book. Will be looking forward to fighting along side you now.)

Well can't blame me for trying can you?

You earned your name into my books aswell, we'll make some team when finally do fight along side each other, guess I should've went with my first idea, where he cloaks himself and then runs to you, stabbing the wristlbades through your chest, but oh well, still a good fight, looking forward to a rematch though and a future partnership aswell.

(Hah hah! Nah, I can't but you gotta be glad that I am not one of those boys who would pitch a fit about that post too. I am a gentleman, nothing more. Anyway, if you need a rematch, just tell me and I'll accept. You have just stepped my game up one level higher thanks to your fighting capability. Maybe in the RPG, we might be able to pull it off again. Anyway, have a good night.)

Kidd gets up off the ground with his pistol still in his hand. Aiming the sidearm at the creature still, he approaches it. Standing over the brute, the marine kneels down beside the warrior only to look at it's face. Closing his eyes and smiling, he asks the same question to the yautja that he asked him at the first of the fight, "What is it going to take to teach you creatures not to mess with human kind?" The voice of the marine sounded remorseful now. Seeing the eyes of the beast still open, the soldier gave the warrior the honor to rest eternally with its eyes closed. Placing a hand on the warrior's chest, Kidd bows his head only to say his last words to this honorable hunter before he leaves, "Gehen Sie mit unserem Vater, mein Bruder Krieger."

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

ooc: and I found out, everybody can reach as far as they are tall, so your guys reach would be, 6 ft2, and mine would be 7 ft 10.

(That is very correct, females reach up to 9 to 10 feet tall)

Well for one stone, I will say this. nice fight.

Another, you should try to knock him down before picking up your weapons, that way, he has to make a post an integrate it with yours. EVen though he can make it where it didn't happen, always try to get a hit in, before doing what you did.

Nice, a small god mod, but nice...