Jaxon VS cleticyautja

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Topic made

cleticyautja, Undefined, 15 years ago

Cletic was walking in a tropical jungle in south america.he had took out all the locals and a lot of the animals but it was to easy.

The coast of the jungle was covered all in rock but some were very unstable.Cletic go out his maul and went over to the rock testing his skills after a few minutes the rock smashed.

Cletic found a jaguar stalking him he turned around and fired his shoulder cannon at it.This was his most boringest hunt ever but just as he flicked through his vision modes he saw a cloaked yautja this was going to be change.

He scanned the yautja to see that it was weaker but a bit faster he roared making the yautja look.he ran at the yautja.

Jaxon, Undefined, 15 years ago

jaxon heard the roar of another yautja. as soon he heard it he turned on his heat vision and he saw his new opponent jaxon was ready to KILL!!!.but there was a problem his opponent was much stronger. he could see all the weapons that the yautja had and how big he was. by estimating everything about this worthy opponent he was know match for this yautja. but the stronger they are the slower they are so jaxon roared as loud as he could to tell his opponent.

BRING IT ON!!

Cletic took off his shoulder cannon and flinged them to the floor then ran at his opponent and making sure that his opponents back hit the rock behind him.As the Rock smashed and his opponent was on the floor Cletic grabbed his foot and started flinging him around the took out his wristblades and waited for his opponent to get up.

as jaxon got up, he Quickly punched cletic in the stomach (because jaxon was faster) when cletic fell down he dropped jaxon's wrist blades. so as he was on the ground jaxon picked them up, but as he was holding them he chucked them to his left. he took off his plasma canon and removed his mask and all of his other weapons and roared at the the top of his lungs

GET UP THIS IS A FIST FIGHT
TO THE DEATH!!

As cletic saw the other yautja named Jaxon he got up smirking.The smile had turned into a laugh.
"That HURT,do you actualy think im going to fall for the same trick over and over again ,well lets test your abilty to fight but you want to a nice fight WISH GRANTED"cletic took of his mask and smiled.He wasnt going to just punch,kick and push maybe it's about time he used a skill that he had been taught.

Cletic ran at the yautja but instead of running at him he ran towards the rock and jumped off it going behind jaxon and grabbing his arm he twisted it with all his might and heard bones cracking.

jaxon roared in pain as his arm was being twisted.hahahahahHAHAHAHA yOu THiNk YoU CaN BeAt Me said jaxon using all of the english he new TaKe ThIs as soon as he said that he used his other arm to elbow his opponent to make him let go as he was releaised he felt his arm twitch then he noticed the bone sticking out of his arm

Cletic backed away a bit watching his opponent growl in agony but the other yautja had given him a blow to the stomach which ached.
"Here's a deal we fight with our weapons except our firearm which includes shoulder cannons see that you arm is useless you have no choice"Cletic grinned as he said this.

SO BE IT BUT EVEN WITH MY BROKEN ARM I WILL STILL KILL YOUU!!!!

as jaxon grabed the weapons that he could use with his good arm cletic prepered himself for an attack
YoU ArE StRoNg BuT YoU lAcK SpEEd AnD ThAt wIlL LeAd to YouR DeMIse

OFFTOPIC:You cannot double post in a RPG Fight it is against the rules you have to edit it.

OFFTOPICK(sorry i did not no that rule)thanks for telling me that

offtopic(lets say that just one post)

Cletic looked at the other yautja suprised.
"well with only one arm with a bone sticking out a can easily torture you.

The other yautja lashed out with his wristblades giving cletic two deep cuts on his thigh cletic reacted instincly grabbing the yautja and flinging him on to a rock.Cletic used hid medi-kit as quick as possible the stood up waiting for his opponent.

as jaxon was throne into the rock blood came running down his face coming from his mouth he roared in pain as his arm was killing him. the other yuatju was right his arm was slowing him down because of all of the pain as jaxon stood up he said. You are a strong warrior the strongest i have ever faced but THIS BATTLE WILL NOT BE MY LAST!!

cletic looked at the yautja that stood in front of him.
"Who says im winning.let me tell you there is no such thing as winning or losing theres won and lost,victory and defeat"and with the cletic ran at the yautja and got out his wristblades and dulled the other yautja.Cletic took off his mask then he saw the yautja lash his wristbladein cletic face cutting off his top left mandible.Cletic had enough he with all his strenght stabbed the yautja in the stomach then took it out and stabbed him in the head.
"You fought very well but everything must come to an end as cletic got the skull of his enemy he activetd his enemys self destruct and ran towards his ship.
(GOOD FIGHT)

that was a good fight. hey why don't we ask if we could fight again but we will ask if someone else would like to fight us both (like a triple threat match to the death) what do you think

Nah wont work only if some eles joins so it could be a 2 vs 2.