Bloo vs Kirby-Cage vs Titulus12

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Residing curiously within a realm of shadow laid a giant serpent, slumbering calmly. It was the master of this strange domain. Within the crevices of a forgotten winter desert were its brethren, all lying idle in wait; this was a time of "peace."

Cold breaths puffed into the air from the slits in the matriarch's throat - that's me. It had been a long while since the end of my last reproductive cycle. No hosts have been seen for centuries. I only sit here, lazy as could be, reminiscing about the golden ages and awaiting for my next chance for glory. My Praetorian Guards did the same.

Some of the brood unfortunate enough to be awake were playing. A hack and slash, a tail whip to the cheek - sometimes the youngest ones died. For human audiences, I equate this to your lion cubs pawing each other in the throats, proving who's alpha by furiously murdering each other in a contest of strength and wit. They do that, don't they?

My own outer shell rustled with my attempts to shake the dust off. The depths of my throat began salivating, oozing the eagerness to expel boredom, just as the protective crown groping my forehead released my widening jaws. You could hear my tendons and bones crackling, my skin tightening up from all the stretching, echoing throughout the grisly cave walls like the sound of a rubber balloon against dry human skin or latex slowly ripping.

I sometimes played with my young ones. These moments of sparring were unrestrained - if they could not handle me, they could not handle our hosts.

One of them came up to me now.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was a young Predalien chestburster he was trapped by the inferior human who experimented on him. He was eager to escape this hell until.....

22/06/45....... Emergency power low this is not a drill, xenomorph presence identified in lower vent upper vent and main building..

Titulus was among his brothers who were in the main building he was not interested in their activities. There was a whole colony to hunt instead.

Off topic: Sorry about the wait I had tons of things to do after I made the topic.

On topic: Kirby knew what time it was automatically just by the sound of the matriarch that she was bored again and that someone had better relive her of that boredom.It was had been centuries from Kirby's last job of scouting and also his turn with the matriarch, he ran to her chambers and slowly crawled up to her hissing softly so that she would know that he was her sparring partner for the time being.Every alien knew that all you had to do was get the better of her and so far very few alien had succeeded as when she played she played for keeps. A few other aliens gathered nearby to watch the bout thinking that this would be another first round knockout and that the matriarch would once more be satisfied for another 100 or so years, after all what hope did a runner have vs the matriarch? Kirby waited for her first move.

Titulus escaped the research facility and was heading towards the city when he sensed a matriarch he was not part of her Hive mind and was curious to find out why this queen was signalling to other xenos to come to her. He opened his mandibles and let out a shriek as he crawled to the queen. He saw his recently escaped brothers hording towards the queen. Some covered in blood others carrying human hosts. Titulus was the smallest he was currently a chestburster but was destined to become a huge bulking beast or as the human called him a PredAlien. He and the horde entered the hive. He saw the queen and a xeno. Surrounding them was hordes of xenos. He looked on from the distance to see what would happen next.

The child, Kirby, came up running. He was a loyal Runner and an excellent scout, leading me to believe that his speed would allow him to live.

Hundreds of other worker drones circled us, either eager or cautious - perhaps both. My platonic Praetorian Guards simply stood behind, hind legs as stiff as a branch on a dead tree, silver grins stretched and aimed at the Runner's crouching stance. Its quadruped posture was one I found curious; it was neither fearful or confident. Perhaps it was me? I decided to drop on all fours, my feet pounding the ground with a hint of forced intimidation and my larger pair of fingers loosely dragging along as I slowly marched toward my dance partner.

Saliva sizzling beneath his breath, Kirby awaited my first move. My thick, hefting tail twisted and cracked the air, whipping the Runner's shoulder and knocking his chin against the floor.

One of my Preatorians simply spat.

Titulus was blocked off by the horde. He began to crawl through the xenos heading towards the queen. He was now almost near the queen. He had passed the horde and now he was challenged by the queens praetorian guard. Who began to growl,hiss and spit at him. As a PredAlien he was unwelcomed by the xenos. He growled at the praetorian. He was a chestburster challenging a praetorian to battle. He roared at the praetorian which was not about to attack him. He was quicker running at the praetorian and biting into it's foot. Acidic blood filled his mouth it hurt slightly, his Predator blood was strong. He continued the attack on the praetorian, crawling up it leg and biting it's stomach, while the praetorian hissed from pain and tried to catch him. Titulus then got to the neck at which he began biting viciously. After this happened the Praetorian fell to the floor dead. He turned to the queen covered in acidic blood which was slightly hurting giving Titulus discomfort.

Kirby was now on the ground looking at Bloos feet. She was no doubt as impressive on all fours as she was standing on two legs. Luckily or just because she wanted to, Kirby was unhurt from the tail whip; however there was a clear message in that hit " Only the best will survive."

Kirby looked up now as Bloos tail readied to thrust at Kirby. Kirby used all of his might to toss himself out of the way as Bloos tail came down were Kirby was just milliseconds ago and Kirby was sure that every alien in the room felt the impact as Bloos tail hit and dug into the solid rock. As powerful as she was even she felt pain and there was no hiding that hitting the solid rock ground had hurt her tail as her lip slightly twitched. Kirby was about to make his counter-attack when he heard a noise from behind, Kirby whipped around thinking that some other alien might be trying to interfere by sneak attacking Kirby from behind but what Kirby found was far more surprising and curious. On the floor dead was one of the matriarch's Praetorian Guard and on top of the late preatorian was a small predalien chestburster drenched in the preatorians acidic blood. This make Kirby realise that there must be new hosts on the planet. Kirby gave a hiss and a few of the drones left to search for our new found guests so that we might invite them to our home later. Kirby would have gone himself but he was not one to just leave matriarch hanging even though she would be busy soon enough getting... acquainted with our guests.
The chestburster on the other hand would have to prove himself to be accepted into this hive,just because your a young one doesn't mean we'll just let you into the hive scott free. Kirby then grabbed Titulus and threw him at the queen.

Titulus felt long hands grab his slim body and the feeling of him leaving the ground. He roared at this aggressor. This caused agitation from the runner and he was thrown at the large queen. Titulus landed on the queen's crest. The queen let out a confused hiss. Titulus sensed that the Queen was going to attack him. He reacted quick crawling along the queens back and biting her sides making acidic blood flow out. But Titulus knew that this was futile he was like a mosquito compared to the queen. He tried his previous luck and headed for the queens neck. He pressed his mandibles and jaw into the hard neck of the queen. Bloo let out a angered hiss and he was thrown onto the floor. Close to the Runner that had thrown him.

Off topic: Titulus are you gonna stay as a alien for this fight? I mean we are kinda in the mid point of intros here( correct me if I'm wrong here ).I'm a little sad that you canceled the clan recruitment but if you like predators or humans then I cant stop you...but I would like if you stayed as a alien for the rest of the fight otherwise it gets confusing with us, me and you, having to reedit our posts( Oh man the work we'd have to do to change our posts ). Think of this as you testing out the alien side to see if you like it.

(Off Topic) No I have counselled with the coin and I'm stay as Xeno and Bloo can I please reapply my Proposition I'm really sorry for any inconvieniances. I guess this is why their is a member trial period :P Btw how long is the member trial period can't wait to have a clan to fight for, and I would gladly do so for the Shadow Serpents.)

Sorry for the late reply in this thread, but I'm glad that you chose to stay with us, Titulus.

Another Xenomorph, the worker drone Titulus, had landed upon my crest. Honestly, I didn't see him coming; in the confusion, I slammed him into the floor shoulder first. Kirby squatted to the side. I could see it in his teeth - the disapproval was imminent in the breath escaping through the gaps in his gums.

For a moment I was also displeased at the intruder. This was my game, and for such a young worker to barge in is unacceptable. But this could also be fun.

My own response was to simply stomp the ground with the bottom of my erected tail and stare at my playmates.

Titulus was but a Predalien chestburster he was facing the runner kirby who had thrown him at the queen. He slithered quckly towards kirby biting into his ribs and pushing him in the direction of the queen. The queen was in full anger and was stomping the ground shaking the whole cavern. If Titulus could push the runner under those heavy feet kirbies death was imminent.