Bad apple v.s Tawganator

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple had awoken in a cage with a man staring at him. he tried to move but his whole body was in shackles suddenly the power breaker was destroyed and everything went into Chaos, people running and scrambling to get reaserch papers. Finnaly bad apple had broken free of these infernal shackles and had grabbed a nearby sientist. Bad apple hissed and smashed his tail against the soft flesh of the human being. He now fed on the bloodied corpse and hissed in delight, but something was in the air... another xenomorph however the pheromones were to far away to see if the alien was a friend or a foe.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

............................................YESTERDAY................................................

This is ridiculous. I should be feared and respected, not something for these humans to toy around with. They think I'm some lab rat that they can just play with? That I am theirs to command? For the past few years they have been collecting my kind and keeping us trapped in this metal prison. Day in and day out, they never stop. It's always something that they want to see me do or something to kill, it's infuriating. Okay so the killing part is something that I rather enjoy, but the rest is just degrading.

Lately they have been walking me around the centre, drugged of cause and always restrained. It was bad enough to be there prisoner but now they want to control my actions like some dog! I will kill then all if I only just had the chance. The other day when they led me through the lab I came across what seemed to be a Power Breaker not far off from my usual path, it was behind a closed door but I could feel the electricity flowing strongest there.

On another note, I could smell the presence of a new arrival on the way back to my cage. He was asleep at the time but I could tell that he has not yet been subjugated to their tests. If he could get out he would surely do some serious damage. Perhaps it's time to get out of here?

...........................................THIS MORNING............................................

It seems almost unreal, the day has finally come. No more shall I be theirs and no more shall my nature be suppressed by these stupid scientists. If something is dangerous you destroy it, not take it home and keep it. They should of just killed us and be done with it. Now they are going to regret everything that they have done to us, everything that they have done to ME!

"And how are we doing today? Are we ready for our little walk? I know how much you enjoy these, now hold still for you injections".

Oh I'm so going to enjoy this, and you are going to be the first one I kill. If only you knew that those drugs you have been giving me are losing there edge.

*Hiss*

"There that wasn't so bad? Oh! Is that a smile we have there?"

Am I smiling? I did not know.

They led me on the usual route and even tried testing me by placing there hands in front of my head to see if I would try to bite. My mouth had been gagged and even if I was to try to bite they would only zap me with those cursed electric sticks of theirs. I really do hate those sticks. I guess they have tamed me somewhat because I no longer try to bite them, at least not when I can't.

As we made our way down the corridor with the power room, I began pulling at my hand restraints trying to break my skin so my acid could eat away at them. It was taking to long to work so I stopped walking and began to make groaning noises. As predicted the scientist had grown complacent and foolishly let go of the handle that he used to guide me. Could he of made this any more easier?

"Hey what's the matter?"

"Sir please don't get too close to it". That guard is next on my list.

"Oh please, he likes me".

*CLANK* Yes! Finally my hands are free and with it so are my arms. The poor guy did not know what hit him, even if he did what could he do? His head is all the way down the hall.

The guard came in with his darn electric stick to try to control me or keep me at bay, I don't know, all I know is that I just managed to break the restraint they had on my tail.

"Aargh!" Hmm? So that is what it sounds like when they have just been impaled. I wonder what it sounds like when I crush his skull with my hands?

*Crunch* *Squelch* A very satisfying sound indeed.

*High pitched scream* Oh yes that feels good to get that gag out of my mouth. Stupid gag, never liked it. Oh shit I should not of been so loud, now there are more guards coming.

*Metallic crash* Ouch that door was strong. Ooh this looks important, Power Breaker, maybe I should break it?

...............................................NOW.................................................

Now lets break some guards.

The sounds of sirens started and Bad apple managed to break free while everyone was in panic. Bad apple's captors had been locked away in the room they had observed me in and one pulled a gun on me...figures, but Bad apple had been prepared for this... he had been watching and observing the god awful observation room. Bad apple took his tail out and smashed the gun out of the mans hands up in the above vent which Bad apple had also seen while he was observing. Now the man pulled out a knife and jabbed my shoulder which melted the mans weapon almost instantly. However the spray of acid also got on his wrist and screamed in pain as his own hand melted away and hit the floor.

Bad apple now took out tail and smashed it through the doctor looking man. Jabbing through the gut and let him just seep down his tail... a most painful death and Bad apple enjoyed it. And since the other sientist had been toying with me bad apple hissed as a facehugger had dropped from the vent. The man sreamed which turned into muffled grunts as the man had the facehuggers long tube doen his throat. Bad apple now turned his attention to the vent which was now completly unguarded. Bad apple was now into the vent sprinting to free the other warriors and drones from the damnded shackles by headbiting the button to release all Xenomorphs. now Bad apple could feel the second Xenomorphs Pheromones and were much closer... they must have been from the same hive because he didn't feel like attacking the second Xenomorph, yet he didn't know which alien it was.

Ouch! Damn bullets hurt even more than those annoying sticks. Now my shoulder hurts and I think one of them hit the top of my head, well maybe, I do feel a something there. Perhaps it was a grazing shot.

Look at me I'm flying, I'm flying. Oomph. The guard broke my fall, never knew they were this soft. Must try it again some time. Oh great now I've got slippery blood all of my hands and feet, this is going to leave tracks that even these humans can follow.

*Groan* Still alive are you? Here, let my give you a hand. *Squelch* I am becoming such a mess.

These alarms are becoming bothersome and the facility appears to be going into a lock-down. Hmm if all the doors around me a shut then where is that small flow of air coming from? Ah the good old ventilation system, the crawlers highway in the human nest. Now just a matter of getting up into. Umph, ah huh. Okay feeling a little lite headed for the moment, maybe it's just the drugs still in my system or that bullet hit me a little more deeply then I first imagined. Or it just might be that for the last few years the only activity I've had has been eating and the occasional walk.

Wow that smell takes me back, seems like the others have broken free and are up and about. Most of them would be too weak to much damage to this place but if they eat and recover their strength then they should be peak killers in no time. Smells like there are only a handful of us, about 5 matures and 4 facehuggers, that should be enough. Then there's the new arrival, he smells close like he is in the vents with me. That familiar smell must mean he is from the Hive. Oh how good to find a fellow brother in a time of trouble, even if it is in this cursed place.

Ah, the scent is coming from that way. Now to great my new best friend.

Bad apple leapt into the Ventalation system following the scent of the mysterious Xenomorph. ah ok Bad apple followed the scent in the left vent and didn't stop. Finnaly he saw the second alien. Tawganator! "Thats who it was? well nice to see him". he saw the Drone walking down the vent to me and I hissed a welcome. "Now we can get revenge" Bad apple thought.

"Bad apple, you son of a bitch. I't's good to see you". Yep that's what I said though it may of sounded more like *Hiss*. A lot can be said with the right hiss and eye contact is key, oops forgot, we don't have eyes. "You look well and appear to be in good shape. Do you feel like killing and gorging yourself on the flesh and fluids of these human pests? Wait no need to answer that, I can tell just from the look on your face". Again *hiss*.

Those armed guards are really annoying, they've already killed 2 of the escaped matures and are well organized when they get the chance to. Sometimes I hate being so connected to my family but I guess it does have it's perks. Like right now I can tell that one of them is resting in a safe spot on a full belly while another is eyeing his next meal. How sweet, a facehugger has just finished laying his embryo in a lucky guard.

"Okay lets move together, we will have better chances on taking down those guards with guns if they have multiple targets coming at them". And like that we were on the hunt for the next meat bag.

"Likewise" *hiss*. Bad apple and Tawganator started to move through the shaft. soon enough Bad apple and tawganator came out of the shaft to an ambush of about five gaurds. Suddenly two of them erupted as chestbursters came out of them. The gaurds fell to the floor. and suddenly Wristblades came through one of the gaurds and started to move upwards suddenly the other gaurd started firing at the large humanoid figure standing behind the completly mutilated guard. Now Bad apple and tawganator jumped into the darkness. The hunter must've been a young one because the mask he was wearing had no Serpent vision mode. Now bad apple had been moving along the dark walls and escaped "I'd rather not tangle with him" *Hiss* now Bad apple and tawganator saw about 12 Advanced Combat androids.

"Lets leave those lifeless ones to the big guy, in one of my tests they had me attack one and the taste was just awful. Besides maybe they can kill the big guy for us so we don't have to worry about him removing our heads". *hiss hiss* "I know the best place to go for a nice feast". I could tell that Bad apple was intrigued by my comment because his lips were salivating more than usual. Heck, even I was more slobbery than usual too.

It was different moving through the vents than taking the walking route but I am fairly certain of the way to the all you can eat buffet. Hmm, another batch of androids running towards the hunter, he must one tough bastard. At this rate they will run out of them before long and the big guy will probably start to notice more than just humans in here.

"Ah, here we are. Bad apple may I welcome you to the Dinning Hall". Twenty scientists and only four guards, and they have done us the kindness of locking the whole place down so no-one can get out. Sometimes I wish I had more than one mouth, oh that's right I do. The guards were stationed at the two doors at opposite ends of the Dinning Hall and all four had weapons. I told Bad apple to move through the vent to where two of the guards were standing and so I took the other two. It would be easier to eat if they could not fight back.

Now we're both in position and Bad apple gave the signal to attack. *Crash* Breaking through venting is almost as easy as breaking human bones. *snap* *crunch* Right on top of one guard and the judges give it a perfect 10. Oomph, that was unexpected. The other guard just kicked me in an attempt to get me off his friend. Must be good friends because now he is aiming his weapon at me and intends to fire. *Thwak* And there goes his weapon, hmm, I think I hurt my finger just then. *Gurgle* Sorry could not hear that. Maybe I should loosen my grip? "All the blood is rushing to your face it's making you blush. Do you want a kiss?" *hiss*

What is it about biting one of them in the head that is just so appealing? The screams from the crowd are like music to me and they want more, they must want more. I want more.

I wonder if Bad apple is enjoying himself?

Bad apple had infact, been enjoying himself. Bad apple jumped back up in the vent and saw the sientists running for the door in terror. "why do they always run" *Hiss*. Bad apple jumped down in front of the door and hit the power node with his tail followed by the sound of power going down. the door forever shut suddenly the lights shut off and Bad apple screeched.. Bad apple hissed as he heard the words "Fuck, shit and whimpered screams of terror from the humans. Bad apple now jumped on one of the sientists and hissed as he tore his skull off. suddenly i felt pain "what the fuck was that?" *Hiss*. One of the sientists had taken one of the pistols from the deasesed gaurds. Bad apple ran off after him and the sientist suddenly dropped the pistol and started to run Bad apple pinned him on his back and broke his arms, *CRUNCH* the human started to scream in a mixture of terror and pain. Bad apple the jumped off of him and the peirced through the sientists gut and brought him up to the blank nothingness where his vision should have been. Now Bad apple through the sientist against the steel wall. "Why won't you die?" *Hiss* bad apple now came up to the mutilated human and started to eat him alive, as he was eating he thought " wonder if Tawganator has eaten any of the sientists."

Oh this is so beautiful, blood and organs and bones all flowing around me like I'm on some magnificent drug. I must be careful because if I were to allow myself to over eat I could quite literally kill myself with overindulgence. How sad that I am to be limited by this life and its laws. Argh, what the hell is wrong with me? My head aargh! All of a sudden I don't feel too good, my head, it's being drained. Of course now I remember, it was that bullet that hit me during my first encounter with those armed guards. The pain is getting worse, much worse.

So many more to kill, so many mouths, they wont shut up. Their screams are really pissing me off. "Bad apple just kill them already!" *HISS* I could not help it, my temper, my head, their screams, I just wanted to make them stop. I flailed my arms at the crowed of scientists, tearing throats and swiping heads clean off some of them. "Shut up! Shut up all of you! JUST DIE!" *Hiss HISS!*

Bad apple hissed at the amazing power of an angry drone as 16 sientists lay headless or without thier windpipes. Bad apple Hissed " remind me again why humans have to breathe? It's actually quite pointless to suck in oxygen" *Hiss*. But Bad apple being a Xenomorph didn't have to breathe, the only time Aliens suck in Oxygen is when testing the pheromones around them. Anyways bad apple decided it was time to attack the remaining sientists and then we can begin a feast fit for a Queen, "Shit" a sientist started to grab the electric stick and was jabbing it at tawganator. Bad apple hissed and pinned down the armed sientist, he then took out his tail and smashed it into the sientists eye socket. Bad apple leapt to the next sientist which was armed with a concealed blade and jabbed it into my chest. "god, when will these humans learn." Bad apple thought and then the acid took it's effect. It splashed into the mans face and immediatley started to eat away, the man screamed in horrid pain as the acid first took effect on the skin,then the muscle and then the bone. Soon the human was completly headless, nevertheless The untrained sientist actually got a hit on me, an experienced Warrior. Bad apple leapt to the second last sientist and gave him a Headbite. Bad apple pinned the last sientist and hissed to tawganator "I'm giving this one a spectacular death". Bad apple hissed as a Facehugger leapt onto the last sientist and started to implant an embryo. Bad apple hissed as he heard the words "Xenomorph contacts inside perimeter" and 4 Combat androids blew the door open, "why do we always get the fun things to kill." *HISS*

Damn I hate these things, their nothing but a great big phoney. They taste disgusting but on the plus side they don't scream, but I still hate them and I hate there guns even more. It's those guns that gave me this headache it is these guns that make a unholy loud noise. I just hate them.

I'm flying again, yet this does not make me feel better, damn headache. "Die you stupid fakes!" I landed right onto the shoulders of the first one through the busted door and ripped it's head clean off. Damn these things are so fake that they keep moving even after their heads are gone. Bad apple did a rather impressive move when he tore the limbs off one of them impaled it's head with his tail. "Nice one".

They may have been tough but they were destroyed all the same by a brilliant flash of blue light from behind them. One of them was still standing but it wasn't for long when a rather impressive monster ripped through him like he was nothing. "I like this guy" Bad apple looked at me like I had lost my mind so I just smile back.

*Roar* Not as high pitched as these humans but still just as painful to my head. "Okay now I hate him".

Bad apple hissed " We never get to kill our enemies, it's the damn hunter that gets all the fun, what saw we kill him?" Tawganator liked the idea because to Xenomorphs, hunter was the best cuisine of all prey. Bad apple leapt on the hunter and tried to headbite him to no avail, then bad apple leapt into the darkness and snuck up behind the hunter, stabbing him in the stomach roaring the hunter smashed bad apple in the skull and ripped his tail out of the hunters stomach. " I was gonna give you a painless death you bitch but apparently not." *Hiss*. suddenly the hunter was sent flying a good 15 feet to his right. Bad apple and tawganator looked to see who the culprit was... It was the Damn queen. She hissed and left the facility with all of the other Xeno's but bad apple and tawganator thought they should hitch a ride off this Damn rock and find a new hive together. So now that the hunter was taken care of tawganator can finish his meal in peace and i can get some delishious hunter.

Dman! Where the hell did that Queen come from? I guess it's only natural for these egg heads to have one but since I could not sense her presence it must mean that she is not from MY Hive. She came and left in an instant it was like the whole thing never happened. Good riddance I say, who needs a pushy Queen like that, she 'aint my mother. Still, I should have been able sense a Queen nearby regardless. What's wrong with me?

Bad apple seems rather intent on eating that green blooded son of bitch, so I'll just leave him to it. I can't believe that one of the scientist are still alive, he has been so quiet that I did not notice him. He seems to be holding something, what is it? Ugh, why must I endure with this constant pain? Doesn't matter, I'll kill him all the same. "Aarrgghh!! STOP! Stop stop stop STOP!" *Hiss*

Bad apple approached me to try to help with what was wrong. "Th a t... m a n.. kill.." *weak hiss* Bad apple turned to attack this man but didn't, he just stood there looking around. Why wont he attack him?! Bad apple stated that there all dead and that it must be my headache. "But he's there. He is right there". *hiss* But he still could not see him. Huh? He's gone now. My head hurts a little less now.

Off Topic: In case I've come along to subtle, my character is starting to loose it.

"What the hell Tawganator, your starting to loose it." Bad apple hissed in a questionable tone looking where tawganator was looking now Bad apple was looking back at the horribly wounded hunter the hunter must've had every bone in his body broken exept for his spine. Bad apple hissed as he hissed to tawganator "I wonder if the hunter likes his head being torn off while he's alive." Bad apple suddenly walked over to the hunter unable to move Bad apple dug his claws into the hunters skull and pulled his head and spine out "ah, sweet irony." *Hiss*. Bad apple was a particularily sloppy alien when it came to eating, now he hissed digging his entire hand into the hunters chest and pulling out it's heart And started eating it. Bad apple hissed in delight. Now he looked back at tawganator who was now looking around in a paced circle like he was surrounded. Bad apple hissed as he looked back at his friends head and saw a Dart in it with tranculizing venom Bad apple hissed swiping at the dart knocking it out of his friends skull.

A poisoned dart, is that what's been messing with me? Maybe it was that that the guard shot me with. Funny, I still keep seeing that scientist, if only as if a glimpse before I can focus on him. I mustn't let Bad apple know that I'm still seeing things, he would only worry and want to kill me if he thinks I'm unpredictable. Hmm, Hive loyalty it can be a fickle thing. "Thanks for getting that dart out of me, didn't even knew it was in there". *hiss*

Ugh, my head it still hurts a bit.

"hey no problem, we should get out of here before the security and androids arrive, The dropship is only about three floors up. suddenly bad apple looked up seeing a vent that led up to the hangar 453 suddenly the speaker came on " All colonists leaving the planet please go to hangar 453" Bad apple saw tawganator with an unsettling grin as he leapt up into the shaft as with me trailing along. suddenly they leapt up into hangar 453 and saw that the last dropship which was firing up his boosters was leaving suddenly the speaker came on again " All colonists leaving the planet this is the last call" Bad apple saw tawganator already on the ship and bad apple followed, then Bad apple sprinted and leapt on the last second before the dropship took off into space. bad apple now found Tawganator with the cargo hold sleeping, the hole the dart had made sealed and the poison hopefully had worn off. Now bad apple and tawganator had slept and go onto the ship. suddenly the ship landed and bad apple and tawganator woke up and headed down a ventalation shaft.

OFF TOPIC: Tawganator you and I can keep going if you want it's completly up to you.)

------------------------------------ THE FINAL MOMENTS BEFORE ---------------------------------------

"Time to wake up Drone you have one final test to do". What? What was that? Damn, I didn't know I could dream. Ooh the ship has landed what perfect timing to stretch my legs and have a quick Ugh Aargh. Why is this still happening? I thought that darts affects would have ended by now. "Drone?" There it is again and I'm certain I'm not asleep right now. Okay calm down, don't want to alert Bad apple. Hmph, he's still asleep. "Wake up" *thwack* *hiss* Well that got him up, though I don't think I should have slapped him to do so. "Sleep well? Come on lets go" *hiss*.

More vents then a Praetorian can shake his tail at and I seem to be destined to travel through them all. After this I'm going to find a nice big dark cave and stretch myself out all over it. Bad apple seems to be in a good mood despite his open handed wake up call but why does he seem different to me? He looks exactly the same and he smells the same but there's something about him now that I don't like. "Drone it's time". Okay now this is starting to scare me and I don't think Bad apple is going to be oblivious to my state for much longer. I don't like this, I don't like change/ I don't like how that pain in my head is pulsating through out my entire being and I don't like how Bad apple is different. Why is he different? Is not my brother? Is he not apart of the same Hive that I call mine? Goodness me am I panicking? There he is again that man he is so clear to me now. "Drone kill".

---------------------------------------- A NEW PERSPECTIVE ------------------------------------------

Tawganator's mind had been broken after many years of mind tampering experiments. The pain he had been experiencing was from a small transmitter that the Human Scientists had placed in him the moment he was captured. Over the years they have been receiving data from the device and through the tests they managed to map out most of the Xenomorph mind and quite recently they learned how to control him to some degree. Having Tawganator kill a member of his own Hive was the final test.

----------------------------------------- THE FINAL TEST --------------------------------------------

How did I not see it before? Bad apple is a threat to me and the Hive, I can't let him live. I had to do it, I just had to. With my strong bony hands I grabbed Bad apples tail and pulled him in closer so I could kill him. Bad apple was unsure of what was happening but as soon as my claws found their way to his face I think he knew. He must know now that I know that he was going to kill me and try to destroy the Hive. "I Will Kill You!" *Hiss*

Off Topic: In all honesty I have been working up to this moment almost since the beginning and I hope that you enjoy this plot twist.

(I do love it F***ing awesome plot twist)

On topic: Bad apple was in a mixture of fear and confusion as the drone he had called friend had just attacked him "What the hell is going on Tawganator why are you attacking me?" *Hiss* "we are hive brothers, we shouldn't be attacking eachother" *Hiss*. Suddenly it hit Bad apple, Tawganator was in the Research lab for a much longer time. Bad apple saw the large scar on the top of tawganators head and Bad apple headbutted Tawganator, knowcking hi out and not causing any damage other thatn tawganator being unconsious. Bad apple then took the bladed side of his tail and cut down the scar mark and saw a fairly medium sized piece of flashing metal in Tawganators head, Bad apple then took out the piont of his tail and popped it out with a flick

Half an hour later
---------------------------------------

Tawganators head had now resealed itself and Bad apple had destroyed the peice of metal that was controlling him. Bad apple watched Tawganator in an attack position as Tawganator started to stir. "How do you feel?" *hiss*. Bad apple watched the drone get up and it didn't look like he was about to attack Bad apple. A surge of relief went through Bad apple as the drone got up feeling A-ok.

"Son of a bitch my head feels like it's been split in two. I'm fine I guess but who the hell are you?" *hiss* I couldn't believe what I had done, I had attacked Bad apple and now out of some random reason I have just pretended not to know who he was. He is looking at me rather concernedly I had better ease his worries. "I'm just joking Bad apple, see there's nothing to worry about. No more bad men telling me what to do any more, and, um, sorry about that". *hiss*

I was feeling a little bit light headed but at least the pain was gone. Now that Bad apple and I were on friendly footing again we headed out to wreak havoc and raise a little hell on this new world we have arrived on. We come upon an exit and knocked over the door with ease. What sight welcomed us had us staring in awe. It was impossible to describe. Only to say that me and Bad apple glanced at each other with big smiles on our hideous faces and ventured forth into the light.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> THE END? <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>

Off Topic: Well that was one hell of an adventure and was really fun to be apart of. This doesn't have to be the end but I felt ending it on a little mystery is a nice way to finish. If you think we can bleed more from this then I would be more than willing to continue. Thoughts?