AlieXeno vs badapple24

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok alien xeno I got this page off of the hive forum courtesy of Crow and It tells you how to roleplay a xenomorph and please read this before starting (No offense it's just i noticed a few things wrong with your RPG last time)

RIGHT HERE
-----------------------
Chapter 1 - Physiology

For those of you who believe that xenomorphs are fully organic and naturally occuring, and you would like to learn more, please read the following topic:

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/11675.html

When role-playing a xenomorph, try to always bear in mind that xenomorphs are not human. Their bodies are very different.

This also means that they do and do not have certain anatomical parts as humans.

Among many frequent mistakes, always try to keep in mind that xenomorphs do not have eyes, though they do have light-sensitive patches on their body which grant them the gift of sight.

So, while a xenomorph cannot look an opponent in the eyes or match his/her stare, it can see.

Also, bear in mind that while xenomorphs can see, their primary means of detection is sound. This means that they can see their surroundings and their prey based solely on the sounds of others. Think Daredevil.

Another common mistake is the ideal that xenomorphs breathe. Xenomorphs have no need to breathe in the slightest, and for all we know they do not have lungs. So, it is good to refrain from posts involving breathing.

Bear in mind that while xenomorphs are not human, they are still susceptible to blood loss. It's not a good idea to let your xenomorph keep fighting, or even have a likelihood of survival, when its short two or more appendages.

Chapter 2 - Communication

Even though xenomorphs cannot speak, they are obviously able to communicate.

To deal with this issue, it is best to have your xenomorph issue a set of sounds which translate into communication.

But it is also good not to make what your xenomorph is saying blatantly obvious. You should leave the actual message broad, and not specifically word-for-word.

Good communication: Xenomorph A issued a low growl in an attempt to catch Xenomorph B's attention.

Bad communication: Xenomorph A issued a low growl to Xenomorph B, which, to them, translated to "Hey! I need to talk to you!"

Chapter 3 - Identification

Aside from sight and sound, xenomorphs need to be able to discern one another. They can do this in three ways: Communication, sight, and pheromones.

Xenomorphs vary slightly in physical appearance, allowing them to visually discern one another. In addition, they can communicate with one another to tell who is who when sight and sound fail.

However, when xenomorphs from different hives collide, they must rely on pheromones (chemicals given off by their queens) to distinguish one another.

Different pheromones have a different smell, and though xenomorphs do not have noses, they can take in air through their mouths and detect pheromones with sensory glans in their mouth or throat.

Chapter 4 - Behavior

Remember that, as a xenomorph, your drives to fight and kill are likewise different than other individuals in the battle.

A xenomorph's first priority is the protection as the queen. Remember at all times that the queen is your xenomorph's mother, and should be treated as such.

Also remember that at the time the queen is the only one in the hive who is capable of mass-producing eggs (your future brothers and sisters). She can only do this with the ovipositor in tact, so it is important to keep her out of harm's way, and to keep her from separating herself from her ovipositor to protect her children.

Next, you have to remember that the other xenomorphs are your brethren, and should be treated with care and affection, unless there is reason not to do so.

Bear in mind that while your brethren are your siblings, there are also potential mates.

For example, Xenomorph A and Xenomorph B could be from the same hive, but also remain paired together in and out of combat due to their mutual attraction to one another.

Also, female xenomorphs from the same hive may attack and kill one another when outside of their hive in an attempt to better secure their chances of ascension after the current xenomorph queen has passed away. However, this behavior varies greatly, as attacking and killing another xenomorph for that cause would be a sentient choice, not an instinctual one.

Finally, bear in mind that you are not bound to any sort of code or obligation to fight outside of the protection of your home and family. If you are losing a fight, do not be afraid to run if it would mean living to fight again.

And with that i'll allow you to start the RPG

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

thanks for the tips badapple.

alienxeno was in a dark cave.

okay.i have had enough of this shit.
i have been in the same old cave every damn day.
i have to live somewhere else.the hive is a good place to live....but i am not allowed to be there yet.
i miss the hive.....the pure darkness that was there.i need something to.....kill....to....rage my anger on.....

of al the days i want a damn marine dropship to come in.....they dont.
i am sick and tired of being the one that almost nobody knows about.
i need.....human blood....to cool.....my anger.....

that is it.i am going to ask permision to live there......again........

Bad apple had been in the same dormant hive for at least two hundred years. The planets surface wasn't much better, It was scorched, bare and whatever signs of life on the rock were either REALLY big or tiny bacteria. In any case Bad apple had awoken from the wall of the hive. A slow hiss stirred and a figure emerged. Not a human figure but that of a warrior xenomorph. Bad apple knew that his brother was on this rock but he didn't know where. Suddenly a small crash went off in the distance. Bad apple hissed as it was the USS SULACO that hit the ground. Now I must got to the crash site and find my bro wherever he is

when the crash was seen by alienxeno,alienxeno ran to the ship.

humans!!that means blood to cool my anger!some marines survived the crash.

alienxeno saw the marines slowley stand up.

keep your rifle steady.there is xenomorph activity here.alienxeno saw the marine trying to go to a cave.

alienxeno walked slowley in the cave........

it is pretty dark here..........lets throw a flare.........

the flare came right in front of alienxeno and the marine started screaming.

the marines started to get a little more frightend.one of them said:james.....what do you think.the other one said:i think.....why am i here instead of with my wife and kids.

alienxeno saw another xenomorph trying to find something......

that is badapple.alienxeno hissed.

hey bro.who are you looking for?

badapple are you there.(lol i will never ask it again)

Off topic: Alien xeno If i don't post in a few days it means I am taking a break, I'm going to post don't worry. Also I will have to think of ideas as i am kinda out of them currently.

okay.you know before i go to the rpg i always think of something when i read.

sooo....i am out of ideas to.