alienxeno vs badapple24

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple awoke in a cage looking around unaware about where he was, suddenly he looked in the next room seeing another xenomorph. He hissed to see if he was friend or foe as Bad apple was unable to recognize him as his pheromones were to old to see if he was friend or foe.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno watched how badapple hissed.

he said:you are in my teritory.this....this is my home.my live is still a mystery and i want to know my past.you should not be here.i dont want to hurt on of my kind.....now get out before i do hurt you.he walked slow circels around badapple24 and hissed as a warnig.alienxeno said:i cant talk....not until i know my past.

Bad apple shot back in hisses and grunts "Well nor do i want to hurt one of my own kind so I think we should work together." Bad apple continues in his "Conversation", " We can escape, together I just need your co-operation" Well i was out i had come up with a plan. then Bad apple turned back to the darkness against the walls of the cage concealing them both and with one final hiss "Think about it"

i am sorry badapple i do not work as a team....a team lets you down.you will either let me down or betray me.i am sure about that.i will escape alone.in 5 steps.

1work alone
2kill anything in my path
3make this a hive.
4find my mother,the queen.
5togeter raise hell

I was thinking to wait for the humans to sed in a test subject and before the door closes you and I can run out before he door closes and kill all the humans and do the rest of your plan. bad apple replied in the hisses and monotone

dr groves was watching....

he said:i have heard that alienxeno is looking for 6....

6?the female xeno...interesting. send in a test subject.

a unarmed human came in and alienxeno watched its movemend then he watched what badapple was gonna do.

the door opend and alienxeno watched badapple....

the moment the door opend alienxeno used the door to escape.

he yelled:come with me if you want to be free(no ripoff from terminator).

alienxeno had a plan and badapple could help him.
his revenge for capturing his mother would be harder on his own.

he saw that working as a teamcould help out 4 a second.

alienxeno thought:i can use him.....he could B-come a warrior.
still i am a lone warrior and i will have 2 go away when its done.....i hope he wont get mad.

he said:badapple scrap step 1.

step 1 is:freedom.

he killed the test subject.

now i need you to come with me.....

where....badapple where is number 6 (avp3 number 6)

we need her.

i....i know her...she....she is an old friend....

we must....find her

suddenly alienxeno fallen on the ground like he was sleeping.but he did not sleep.he was weak he did not eat since 3 days.if he did not eat fast he would surely die.....

he smelled the blood of the subject and slowley ate it.now......i am able to move on.

lets find six
the only way to survive.......

Bad apple took the chance and leaped through the door just before it closed. Bad apple agreed, we need to find 6. I saw her leave on the dropship. If we stow away on a dropship we could get on that ship. But the dangers ahead were well known Androids Colonial marines and a hunter! we have to get to the dropship before tomorrow morning or this place will be our pernament home.

alienxeno said:androids are no problem.their machines,mindless,machines.marines are a litlle harder.

then....the hunter.he will be a problem.but i am here to help.

dr groves said:send in the marines.

marines came from the door behind us and androids came from the stairs in front of us.

both had flame throwers and each of em where 20.

alienxeno used his tail to kill one of the marines.

he tried to destroy a android it almost used its flame thrower.a marine said:what now are the insects too stupid to atack.he is not happy now are ya scaredy cat.alienxeno saw a vent and said:vast trough the vent its the only way.alienxeno jumped in the vent.a voice said:be fast....i need help.....its me.....your mother the queen......they trapped me.alienxeno said:badapple my mother is communicating with me.come we can save my mother and find 6 if you help me i will reward you anything you want.....agreed?

Yes i agree he hissed jumping on a marine and toppoling about twelve others he jumped into the vent and the android and marines were wondering where the hell they went wheres the hive? bad apple hissed following alien xeno

alienxeno crawled away from all the traps.dr groves had electrical wires in the vent and it shocked alienxeno when he touched them.alienxeno said:do not touch the wires.alienxeno tried to avoid them.the queen said:you are almost in the control room then you can free me.....alienxeno saw the room and jumped in.he saw a hand....not a human hand but the one of a hunter!he said badapple get down fast.i need your help.its a hunter!

Seeing the hunters hand Bad apples instincts wanted to go for it, but he waited seeing the hunters hand grab the reasearch lab worker wrapped tight around the humans throat. Suddenly the human Erupted in a screaming and kicking fit as a Chestburster Ripped out of the humans chest he gave a final grunt and he was dead. The hunter quickly grabbed the chestburster and snapped it's exoskelatal neck getting a-lot of acid blood on the hunters left wrist bracer and hand then attached it to his trophy belt turning around and seeing Bad apple and Alien Xeno. Time to finish this hunter.

alienxeno said:hunter you will die for killing that chestbuster alienxeno clawed it several times and used a tail then the hunter sliced alienxeno.alienxeno had a wound in his arm.alienxenos acidic blood came on the hunter.the hunter was mad and sliced alienxeno in the chest.alienxeno then left a little of the job for badaplle so tha he could rest a little.then alienxeno had a voice in his head saying:are you gonna back down........thats complete dishonnor.alienxeno knew it was his mother and got back in the fight.

i.....i have seen another xeno does this

off topic:badapple are you there cuase i am waiting????????????????????????

Off topic: yeah sorry i couldn't go on for a few days.

On topic: Bad apple was ready to finish this. He jumped on the Hunter. However in making that mistake the hunter's wristblades had jabbed through Bad apple. However bad apples acid blood started to burn through The hunters stomach and in that pain the hunters mask flew off. Now bad apple had subdued the hunter as a random Npc facehugger had Jumped on the hunters face tightening his tail as it wrapped around his throat. bad apple shreiked in joy. But his glory was short lived as he saw 3 cloaked androids. Where the hell did they get hunter cloaking.

alienxeno clawed one android and used his inner jaw to kill it he jumped on the other one but it took alienxenos inner jaw.before he could take it out alienxeno clawed its face.it was not dead but it hurt alright.mindless machine.machines are no matter and he took the chance too free the queen.mother i am coming for you.and he destroyed the glass.then he helped badapple in the fight.the reason they got hunter cloak is because they stole it from hunters.thats it in avp3.

off topic: I know I have that game too. I'm putting it in the view of the Xenos though

On topic: Bad apple jumped on the last android and shredded it's mask until it flew off he then fliiped around it holding it by the head and hissed as he heard a loud CRACK and the androids body fell limp. Now helping in the aid of Realeasing the queen he smashed the controls that held the queen in the primitive shackles. and the next thing we saw was the queen breaking he shackles and freeing herself. Alienxeno time to find 6.

off topic: I know I have that game too. I'm putting it in the view of the Xenos though

On topic: Bad apple jumped on the last android and shredded it's mask until it flew off he then fliiped around it holding it by the head and hissed as he heard a loud CRACK and the androids body fell limp. Now helping in the aid of Realeasing the queen he smashed the controls that held the queen in the primitive shackles. and the next thing we saw was the queen breaking he shackles and freeing herself. Alienxeno time to find 6.

alienxeno agreed and searched for a dropship suddenly a loud scream shocked everyone in the base......a predalien was born.we found a group of marines.there where to many of them and they cornered us.suddenly a predalien ripped one of them to shreds.little pieces of a marine splaterd from everywhere and blood came on the bodys of the marines.they where so frightnent they ran away but the predalien followed them.we found the dropship and there where no guards we could savely get in and free six.......

off topic:its like being that old 3 year old that i was before.........always wanting to play avp with my dad......(i am not that old i am actualy 12 but my dad says i am old enough to watch the movies)

sorry to ask it again but are you there??????

yeah i'm here?

On topic: bad apple Sprinted aboard the dropship and alien xeno followed. The dropship landed in the Large marine ship. Bad apple screeched looking at another dropship and bad apple looked at the vent beside eside the Dropship. Bad apple and Alien xeno wnet down the ventalation shaft and eventually came to resin of a hive. bad apple continued to go down the shaft until they saw her... 6 a queen!