J4CKH4MM3R, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i would be great in egypt, perhaps humans could unlock something underneath a pyramid causing the predators to come to earth

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

actauly that sounds good!

thnx mate, i think the humans could break a seal which would alert the predators but by the time the preds arrive the humans have left with a precious artifact. The preds seal the tomb and follow the humans to a research facilty, there is a team of humans and androids and after breaking in and being detected the militry is called in and kill the pred. More preds have been watching in a cloaked craft and drop a huge metal container in the compound and seal it with a forcefield, the container opens to release 40 adult xenos and as they start ripping people apart the credits roll.

Thoughts?

thnx mate, i think the humans could break a seal which would alert the predators but by the time the preds arrive the humans have left with a precious artifact. The preds seal the tomb and follow the humans to a research facilty, there is a team of humans and androids and after breaking in and being detected the militry is called in and kill the pred. More preds have been watching in a cloaked craft and drop a huge metal container in the compound and seal it with a forcefield, the container opens to release 40 adult xenos and as they start ripping people apart the credits roll.

Thoughts?

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hmmm.... the story should be bigger. it would sound like a fan film.

yeah i agree that idea totally needs fleshing out, thats just the basic main plot points. The pred would wreak loads of havoc b4 being killed. Once it dies we could possibly have a pred autopsy scene when suddenly 2 claws rip through a scientist revealing there was 2 preds in there all along. I think that you should be able 2 watch the film lots of times and notice the 2nd pred cloaked in various places. Im on my phone when im on the internet 95% of the time so its annoying writing alot, its also the reason i cant really join in rp'ing. :)

Hunts_End, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The pyramids of Giza as a location for filming sounds great, lots of scenes set with people in Cairo would be great to go along with it, but I guess I'm still a little wounded from the first AVP movie and the deal with the pyramid in that, the idea of fooling around in more ancient civilization stuff scares me a bit. In reality the Egyptian government has become very protective of their historical locations, it might be very difficult to get cleared to film there, on top of that with all of the political turmoil there in recent years getting the opportunity to do filming there might be even harder to do. Still I might like to see it, with computers and CGI as it is today hollyhood could probably just film on location in any environment similar to the actual physical location of the pyramids and simply edit them in.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry buy cheap nike free 5.0 shoes has since become a new growth point for the nike free 5.0 men's running shoes country's economic development. In 2012, the industry's nike free 5.0 running shoes nike free 5.0 men's running sneakers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, with exports nike free 5.0 running sneakers of cultural products nike free 5.0 running shoes for men amounting to 21.73 billion nike free 5.0 mens U.S. dollars. nike free 5.0 trainer SURVIVAL nike free 5.0 sale STRUGGLE While private players have rushed nike free 5.0 shoes runnners to take a slice nike free 5.0 size 12 of the pie, many have not found nike free 5.0 size 13 it as tasty nike free 5.0 size 11 as it appears on the surface. "Lack nike free 5.0 size 10 of supervision on pricing and program quality has nike free 5.0 size 9 made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.