What's going on with the Hive?

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I've posted this just to find out what is going on with the Hive.
We got a new clan leader but nothing has been sorted out yet, Plus I still haven't been added to the clan members list yet. Please someone tell me whats going on.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sorry mate, I just added you then. Welcome to the clan. I was only just made Sub-Leader recently so yeah sorry for taking so long.

donut, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Don't you two forget to post descriptions of your aliens in the topic I made in the Hive, so I can draw all of us.

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

So donut, if you don't mind my asking, what happened to Crow?

We broke up back in January, and the only reason he ever really came on was because I was on. We're still close friends, but he just lost interest in the site.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Thanks!!! :D.
(The previous question Daethwraith was'Why am I a guest of the Hive instead of a member'. But it's sorted out now)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Care to repeat that question please?

(Good, good.)

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

RE: Donut...

I'm sorry to hear that.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

how is the picture going donut

I've just barely started it, I'll post up the progress in the Hive.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hey donut, do you think you could do one for hunter's moon once you finish the hive one?

if you dont want to its cool, but your drawings are epic so i just thought id ask.

Sure, I've always been fond of Hunter's Moon. :) But blah, my drawings are far from epic.

Edit: I'm going to need all the physical descriptions of each member.

titanosaur was good at drawing aliens

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oh, not like donut, believe me.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ok ill set up a topic in the clan room and get everyone's description.

im pretty sure most of them are in our profiles, but just in case.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

All this talk of artwork is making me want to say something.

Okay. So I won't be able to use Photoshop until my new laptop arrives and I get it on there. But hey, when that happens I'll gladly do clan-representation signatures along with those sigs I promised a few weeks back. Any takers? I know I'll do one for the Shadow Serpents.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hey bloo you can make me one if you want!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sure, it'll probably be another week (or two) until the thing comes in so it'll be a while. And we should probably take this to the signature topic. When it does arrive you can give me the details.

the hive is silent because their is only four of us active me, firehunter, donut and gaunt

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

For those of you who are creating artwork for clans, let me say very cool, but also go ahead and make a new topic for the artwork discussion, you don't need to keep using this one.