War between Predators and aliens

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

do yall think the aliens and predator had a war?

Sig made by Nick

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont realy thinc the aliens no what the concept of war is but i thinc there has been conflicts on the same scail between the to races

Balatuclansig.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I don't think a war would have started outright but maybe a large scale hunt turned into a small war

stalker.jpg

the aliens cant go 2 war they just kill eneything

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well all aliens know is to kill so a war would be really a perspective thing. If the preds had t otake out a whole hive and had no space ships in order to survie they would go to "war" But really its byond the hunt and about surviving.

Honor and glory

i dont think war would occur,the predators have no need to.they are to smart.but the xenomorphs wouldnt fight like that they do stuff for a reason like protecting.its there nature.

btw:preds dont relie on tec..THEY ARNT WORRIORS,THEY ARE HUNTERS,did u know that the movie predator was going to be clled "hunter,they use this not so much tec to hunt,they never meant to be cowards that way=cause they arnt worroirs.

ok srry for being cocky,but thats the truth,very few worrior preds have been heard of.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

Predators consider it a hunt more then a war, aliens are a really good pray to hunt and can give an experience predator a challenge. And aliens kill everything in sight and often are defending the nest from attack and the queen; humans are the only race out of the three that says it’s WAR

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

there,he said it.now thats all u need to know about them.lol

coryssig.jpg

cory, the preds are both hunters & warriors. They are very deadly in close range fighting, they are very powerful & very tough, they are warriors as well as hunters. What I meant before was maybe a large scale hunt with say, at least 20-50 or more preds could have gotten out of control & the preds were pitted against a huge xeno swarm (like in AVP pyramid scene) It wouldn't be an actual war of the species, just a mass hunt which got out of control

stalker.jpg

i understand u man,but the predator charector was meant to be a hunter like creature,ive watched stuff with the creatures and said nothing of worroirs,just strickly hunters

coryssig.jpg

trust me, the predators are quite capable of kicking @$$ in close range fighting, they don't have to be sneaky all the time, they love a good honourable fight. Many people think that without their tech that preds would be very weak, quite the opposite actually. Preds usually fight much more viciously without their tech. Take celtic for example, with his bare hands he smashed grid through huge pillars & tossed him over halfway across the chamber. Another example is in pred 1 when Dutch swings the branch & the pred just blocks it with one arm & snaps the branch in half, then backhands Dutch about 5 metres through the air

stalker.jpg

ok now iam behind u,i cant stand when pple say that the preds cant do anything without there tec

coryssig.jpg

yeah now u get what I mean. Yeah it does get like that sometimes, overall in the grand scheme of things then yeah preds are inferior to aliens without tech. But they are by no means weak. In physical strength they can overpower an alien with relative ease & are very vicious combatants

stalker.jpg

what do u have to say about when lex killed that xeno with the combstick but chopper and celtic didnt kill anything

coryssig.jpg

lex didn't actually fight the xeno, she just held out the combistick it just jumped on it & killed itself. Chopper was attacked from behind & celt well, he was just an idiot. He beat the cr@p out of grid & could have easily ended the fight but noooo, he just had to stand there like an idiot & then get killed, they were all unbloods mind you but that's not much of an excuse for celt's stupidity

stalker.jpg

lol its either they r youngbloods or pual anderson just hates the predators

coryssig.jpg

I've said this many times: anderson didn't give a cr@p about the preds. In the making of AVP he goes on about how much he loves alien, blah, blah, blah & barely even mentions the preds, & when he does mention them he acts as if he's forced to & it just seems that he blabs on about the preds for about 2 seconds so he can get back to talking about alien. To him it wasn't AVP, it was an alien movie with predators in it, he clearly favours aliens & doesn't give 2 $#1ts about the preds

stalker.jpg

yep,iam with u all the way on this one

coryssig.jpg

glad to hear u agree

stalker.jpg