The website does not show replies to threads.

Concretehunt, Yautja, 2 years ago

Pretty much the title. You can't see when someone has replied to your thread. This is a big issue, as returning members will not be able to see any activity, other than new threads.

To clarify what I mean here, the website does display the actual replies. However it does not count the replies on the thread. You can see this in 'Recent activity' or on the forum page itself. I have replied to this thread, however it will still list the thread as having zero replies.

I imagine it's not a hard fix, so If you have the time @P it would be good to look into. I imagine it would maybe bring some activity back to the site. Or at least let us Oldies see when the others are about.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 2 years ago

Yeah, P abandoned the project because the forum is basically dead. So it doesn't give updates on anything but new threads being made, so you have to manually check every single thread. Also, neither regular users nor mods can edit or delete anything. Which vexes me to no end because I've noticed mistakes in the description of DBO which I WROTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd happily take over as webmaster. Not that I don't want @P to run things, but if there came a day that he gave up on the website, then I'd be glad if someone had the chance to take it over, hopefully someone better equipped than myself.

Part of the reason I haven't posted as much is because I see a new thread and 0 - replies. It's a bit disheartening.

xenotaris, Yautja, 2 years ago

Wow I'm back, damn this website is dead?

xenotaris, Yautja, 2 years ago

Sorry for this comment, I came sounding like an idiot. I just re-read the comments. I remember joining this website back when I was late teenager

DeathWraith, Yautja, 2 years ago

I don't remember you at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯