Waralien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Newt

"It means 'Hunter's moon'"

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That foreign dude from AVP. I should really watch it again, it's been years. ...Sebastian?

"Hey kid... welcome to the war."

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Harrigan from Predator 2

"Big things have small beginnings"

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

David from Prometheus. Too easy!

"Haven't you been payin' attention today?"

That guy from Alien Ressurection. The one that is making monkey noises and drops a knife in the cripples leg at the beggining.

If you don't get this one then you should be ashamed of yourselves.

"You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say *fuck* that thing! Let's fight it!"

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Dillon from Alien 3

*Get out of the room!*

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry nike free 5.0 size 8 nike free 5.0 shoes for sale has since become a new nike free run shoes growth point for the country's economic development. nike free run sneakers In 2012, the industry's nike free run trainers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, nike free run shoes cheap with exports of cultural products nike free run shoes uk amounting to 21.73 nike free run shoes for cheap billion U.S. dollars. SURVIVAL nike free run shoes men STRUGGLE While private nike free run shoes for men players have rushed to women's nike free run pink take a slice nike free run shoes for sale of the pie, many have not found it as tasty nike free run shoes sale as it appears on the surface. "Lack of nike free run shoes wholesale supervision on pricing cheap nike free run shoes and program quality has made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.

i don't think so ciosarah i believe it was someone from alien but i cant remember who.

"How? This son of a bitch is huge! I mean, it's like a man; it's... it's big!"

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i'm pretty sure it's someone from predator.

nope. try again

Rampage, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Parker from Alien

"Non vedo l'ora di uscire da questo piramide con te, perché mi sto cagando addosso. More or less."

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

sebastian from avp.

"Short controlled bursts"

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Mating Yautja?

Oh God.

Well it's definitely from aliens but I can not for the life of me remember the guy's name. Come on you alien buffs out there, help me out here.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Oh I've got it. It was Hicks that said that.

"Sometimes to create, one must first destroy."