-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm not saying it should be done. I'm just saying that when many of you think anime, you see Pokemon, knockers disproportional to heads, big eyes, overdramatic scenes, etc. I mean, that's what it basically is. But there are few others that don't apply to the general definition of the word such as the few titles I've already mentioned. And if they do include these sterotypes, it's not excessive and poorly done.

Like I said, it could work, but I'd much rather have live action because there's a greater chance of screwing an animation up.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

agreed

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

AvP and AvP2 didn't look good in my eyes << Too fake. There's always problems with actors acting to blue screen.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

AvP looked pretty stupid most of the time, but AvP R had good looking aliens and preds, the predalien is not included, comapred to that, i'd rather have a whole franchise about the newborn.

But an anime as in japanese anime style, because i think that's what we were talking about when this was first suggested, would work if it were made just like Blue Gender. Anyone watched Blue Gender? They have decent eyes, decent facial expressions, and of course the predators wouldn't have huge eyes, wtf!