shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I seen blood. Its a good anime

I more watch HEllsing, NOT van helsing

Hellsing

Hunter D

Death note. Now, death note is good in its own way of wishing for a world be be rid of, and made proper.

Vampire Knight is ok, it has its ups and downs.

Even the werewolf one is good, forgotten the name.

Just like movies, there is good and bad. Anime has both, good and bad.

I wouldn't mind having one show where its anime predators, but we can go so far before all is revealed and nothing is left for us to wonder about.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well with the release of AVPR, it wouldn't surprise me to see an anime based film.

Lucifer, Yautja, 15 years ago

i can honestly say i would watch it

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Heroic Xenoborg, why didn't i think of that...? I mean it's so obvious! A xenoborg... that is heroic... AN HERO NAO!!!

Anyway, there are more styles of anime, personally i hate the style where the girls have the upper lip outward and the chin pointed at the throat, they look like retards. But there are a few where most character's facial features are not exaggerated, like Jogoku Shoujo. Of course they make the young ones' eyes big, they just can't help it, but at least they don't use stupid facial expressions like *_* and -.-'

So whoever made Jigoku Shoujo would probably do a good job with an AvP anime... I can't believe i'm actually saying this...

its ok your only saying it cause i got butch right now ...

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

i just wish they will make a prdator 3

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

The stupid facial expressions and overreactive voice-acting/scenes just makes me want to punch someone. What makes me want to knock someone out is Naruto. I don't hate it itself as much as I do its fanbase, constantly bickering about how it's the best and that anime fans should watch it because it'll supposedly blow your mind when in fact it doesn't and it's only slightly better than Dragonball Z. I mean, the fights are pretty good and the animation is too. But it's not the best.

What pisses me off is the fact that everyone on DeviantART loves any piece with a Naruto character in it, whether it be something good or just plain shit.

Enough of my ranting... anyway, my point earlier was, if done maturely and properly it could work out. I'd rather have live-action but the style of anime would work out.

well beowulf was a animated show and i mean it wasent really gay ... story was repetitive and drug out but i mean it looked good and everything so a alienvpredator like that would look good

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

THey did Death note anime in to live action 3 times, one where it didn't have the Shi., in it.

but, the anime sucked, but the live action was better, not that it needed anything, just seemed...realistic and a better possible in it

If they did yautja's, they can do the fighting a little better and less where its "OMG and WTF" I do agree live and anime has its own ups and downs. I tried to watch Naruto, but I just went "Ok, whatev." and left it at that. But, the best anime, is the anime we chose to enjoy, either it would be DBZ or Naruto

yea, i bet i spelled it all wrong, so what of it.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I quote Slayer:
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

And NO. I mean, with all respect, predators in anime? Just think of that once. Or twice. THE predators in anime? I bet Kevin Peter Hall would turn around in his grave if he would ever see this thread.

I've watched one episode of the Alchemist thingy and it just doesn't work. I mean would predators have eyes like bottlebottoms too?

But again like Pv2 said we can expect anything after AvPR. But personally it would take all the remaining credibility away from the predator/alien franchise.

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Imagine a teletubbie version of Alien Vs Predator, where one marine danced around hand to hand with a xeno and a predator.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't mean the drawing styles, just the way things are done in it. The unique camera angles, the fact that you can see the real background during fights, the near-fluent movements, that stuff.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

anime avp would be the end of it for me.

nuff said

*Gives slayer a cookie* Good boy lol

I don't get what you mean Bloo? Using the anime effects in real movie, or making computer generated "anime" or drawn anime?

ok nobody said it had ot be the what ever you guys talkin abought never rly watch anime i mean my cousins are freaks over it so i catch a wind or two from what ever there craze it at the time and i love video games ... bought it most true animation sytle i have watched was the movie beowulf and i beleave it would work .... so predess KISS MY A** >:3

If you say that again I blow your ass away with plasma bolt so there's nothing left for anyone to kiss <<

I still say no. And that's my final opinnion. Capiche?

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

0_0 dang thats harsh

woman you couldent hit the brode side of a barn with enything much less me a moving small target lol and for one you know how stuborn i can be and not even your stuborn ass isent gona change that

bull > goat

so ur just mad that a animated Avp would actualy be decent due to how well tech in the movies now days has advanced >:3

Nope, cos it still would look fake. I still rather see bad acting than computer generated movies. But I'm old school.

And you seem to forget I'm ruled by Mars>>

eather way the bull wins !!!

and incase ya dont know Avp and Avp 2 looked good ... and thay where all animated up so i dont wona hear you and you i dont like it speech woman >.>