The alien queen is pure breed!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

hello,
Ive notice that some peapole on this board think also the queen copy some parts of the hosts. but she dosent she is the only pure member of the hive. she looks exactly same whichever host she comes from. it is only the drones that copy some of the hosts DNA.

join the hive...
its the badest and the best!

aa...which poster?

join the hive...

honestly. i dont know. we have never seen anything other then a queen that has come from a human. so.. it could be possible that the queen would take on some of the genetic traits of her host. and to the poster that says the queen is the only pure breed alien. thats just false it has never been stated in the movies, books, or even comics that, that is the case.

Here... Take it!

"gasp" noooo
the movie is based on the comic.... o... i see.
lol

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

ok, whell thanks anyway dave, but then it is a thing to each fan to deside. whel then I think the queen is pure breed. and you other can think shes trans breed. its upp to each one.

join the hive...

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Exactly, it's all down to personal taste, well, that and theories or facts that are taken into account from the movies - don't bother with the comics, they blow.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok outside of the comics and books etc we have only seen the queen born from human hosts, her appearance thus so far has not deviated from that which we would call 'the norm' Now, we all know that the alien biology sees the creatures take on some of the hosts DNA in aid of helping the aliens adapt to their current surroundings once they have 'birthed' from their host. I can only speculate for you guys right now and say that untill we see the queen be born from another type of species, we all have no idea whether she will have a modified appearance or not, if she's anything like the standard drones/warriors etc she will have some sort of genetic differences. I appologise that i can't give you a more detailed response, it really is one of two opinions you can take - either you think the queen would adapt and take on a slighty different form if she came from another species or you think that she is born with all the natural functions she needs and stays in exactly the same form every time. Down to the individual.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

she dosent need to copy DNA she is yust supposed to lay eggs. her drones take care of the rest

join the hive...

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah she looks the same in the movies but we r only sure that the one in ressurection came from a human there is not enough evidence in the films to say where the other queens came from so untill we see a movie where the queen comes out of pig or something we will never no .......unless daveberg comes up wif something

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

amm...sorry I dont get your poin there bug-hunt, but like I said the queen is pure breed she looks the same whatever she comes from. yust ask daveberg he knows.

join the hive...

that is your opinoin we never see in the movies except in alien3 and ressurection wat a queen from a human host would look like i assume that the queen from aliens would have been a human cos the drones would have brought a human plus there was not much else for them to choose from the queen in AvP most likly would have come from a human host cos of the sacrifice stuff. so whose to say if a queen is pure or not as long as she still making those eggs it doesnt matter.
of course this is my opinoin

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok Alien was a young drone Aliens the xeno's were adults (warriors) and we see the queen for the first time, Alien 3 the alien was a young drone and had taken some of the features from the ox, the queen was inside riply from aliens so would still be the same as the one in aliens. Alien res the queen was taken out of riply all the way back from aliens so would still be the same. Yes there was genetic defaults in her but lets try to forget the clone cr@p concept. As for AVP it is hard to put a connection on it as it goes back in time but would say that the preds used a human with a super face hugger from the aliens home planet to get there queen that's why she is all ways the same. One last thing maybe her dna is more potent then the others and less likely to change. head hurts to early for mass typing

bug-huntwarcraftsig.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

yea, lets wait for davebergs answear.

join the hive...

hail daveberg answerer of all alien related disputes

well in the games she can still spawn the same way and look the same if the supper facehugger gets a pred, i think that the queen is a pure breed and i think the only way a pred-queen could be formed is if scientists got a queen embryo and ingected pred DNA

the war must go on untill 1 side reamanes

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lets just hope they dont come up with the stupid idea of having a pred queen in avp 2 or im gonna shot myself

topdogg2.jpg