Sig information-EVERYONE READ

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

NO OFF TOPIC POSTS, GOT A QUESTION ASK IN ANOTHER TOPIC.

Dave I used your post from the Message Board Rules about the sig.

Signature pictures may be used but should be
no larger than 460 x 140 pixels They shouldn't contain any vulgar/offensive or nude content. Any deviation from this could see your posts being deleted.

Ok people lets get the obvious out of the way. Sigs are great, they are fun and look really cool. Dave and B-H and the other Mods are happy yall are using GIMP and making your own sigs.

Unfortunately there are some problems with it guys. For starters, your sigs are to BIG and need to be cut down to the size that is posted 460 x 136 pixels, I know yall can do it if not then yall are being lazy. Also certain things are obviously not allowed, nude, slander, racism, stereotypical messages anything along those lines will result in a warning and possibly even being banned.

And this is getting under all of the Mods skin, these topics about sigs sigs sigs sigs. Ok if it is truly a unique question about the sig then ask, but just random everyday stuff post in a exsisting topic and we will check it out, I know that all of the Mods including myself read all of the topics to check for anything on the main board.

The last thing is I understand that yall would like to have Dave or B-H make you one and you are getting frustrated about them not getting to you, ok well heres the thing as I said before sigs are great, fun and look cool but they are not the most important thing right now, with all the spamming going on and lil brother this and lil sister that the Mods are being weighed down with this cr@p. So I will suggest tem to Dave and the other Mods about the sig requests, also those who wait and don’t keep spamming will probably get their sig first I got mine pretty quickly by being a regular poster and a non spammer and being a all around good board member not to say yall aren’t but just chill about it and once this spamming wave to random cr@p has been taken care of which I plan to see to personally the Mods will have time to deal with this. Ok guys remember patience is a virtue. Thanks guys and I am not trying to be a but yall need to know this.

K20A2
Elder of Clan Balatu

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alright guys I hope that everyone reads this and understands and STOPS SPAMMING THE BOARDS!!!

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

is this sig ok K20A2. i dont want to get into trouble with you guys.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR
Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

2TRUE

shazui loyal servant to warhammer aliensANDpreds cheeseS@CKS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

mate the sig is fine and k20 will do

huntforblood.bmp.jpg
i may not be a mod yet but im a killer

thax pred killer. I like the alien is pouncing on the pred. thats wat i allways do.

hey man why do you continue to put in the same answer so many times?you can get into trouble for that

Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

THNX :) BYE

shazui loyal servant to warhammer aliensANDpreds cheeseS@CKS

k cya

Cystic%20Warrior.jpg