rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i gues... although id fell better if like Stalker told me cus he knows a lot. or crow. or Dave berg ect.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

No Rayne, i meant did you ever get an answer from your friend on how the preds would get in the asteroid in the first place?

What else would there be to answer though?

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh no i havent seen him.... wonder where he is? hese usually annoying me by now..... theres only one explanition....

00Alien_sig11.png

Ill edit my posts if this shows up!

EDIT: WORK!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT2: Finally! my first 3 posts and 1st edit didnt show up.

EDIT3: PLEASE!!!!!!!!! OH MIGHTY SERVER! LET ME EDIT THIS AND MAKE IT ALL SHOW UP!

EDIT4: NVM! ill find another way.

lol i see it. this sight is so screwed we need dave or preatioran to fix it!

00Alien_sig11.png

Okay. nvm. ill try and write it out even though i have it copied.
i will cut my original thoughts into 5 edits since when i put it all together it doesnt show my post.

EDIT1:I think it is very unlikely for a pred to be in an asteroid.

EDIT2: First you would have to catch an asteroid, then hollow it out or something.

EDIT3: Then put a pred in it and push it

EDIT4: into the earths gravity pull.

EDIT5: Why do that when it is easier to jump in a pod, push a few buttons, and be off?

ok dude. this has NOTHING to do with pods. its about pred reprudiction (spelling?)

00Alien_sig11.png

yeah, i just remembered that because i reread the first post. I had thought you were talking about Preds comeing to earth in asteroids.

I am kinda blank on trying to explain how preds wouldnt be created in an asteroid. i had a way, but we arent exactly sure there are female preds, so i am not sure.

Oh and Rayne, do like Mish said and get your friend to show the proof from the Extras on the movie to you, then write it down here or something.

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! I have it!
If a pred was born in an asteroid, then when it crawled out after hitting earth, wouldnt it be a child? And not a full grown warrior as we have seen in the movies?

I may have found a fault in my explination just now, but i have to think about it.

AHHHH Nvm, i guess the "How would they get in the asteroid in the first place" question would be good enough. Stalk or Dave could give a good explination also...........

new-Black-sig.jpg

no it wouldent ALWAYS hit earth it might hit mars or the moon or jupitar. it could hit eney were. and i told you guys. he says he sawe it on his friends special editon of predator 1 and his friend lives like 2 hours away.

00Alien_sig11.png

that was part of the fault in my explination i thought about.

hmmmmmmmm.....................now i wish i bought the dvd of PREDATOR instead of PREDATOR2.

If we were sure there were female preds, like actual proof in the movies or something then i would have an explination.

Like my explination would be

"If there are male and female preds then why would there be a point in preds being created in an asteroid when it could happen a normal way?"

new-Black-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

just wached the extras on the special edition and is sais nothing about asteroids atall. .....

Anarchysig.jpg
Death or healing I care not which you seek

i knew it! here was the exact conversation

Me: i wonder were preds come from?
Him: i know i watched the specisl editon of Predator and in the extras the creator of the predator talks about preds being made from astroids
Me:.......

00Alien_sig11.png

YAY! Mystery solved.

lol at the "Me:....." part.

new-Black-sig.jpg

lol im loling at you loling

EDIT: oh and i know what he will say he will say "dude i didnt say predator 1 i said PREDATOR 2. wich well lead us all back to this. so would sombody watch the extras of PREDATOR 2 special editon.

00Alien_sig11.png

I have Pred2 on dvd, it says nothing of it in there, It clearly says at the beginning of the movie the Flashing oval that flies into the movie title when in thermal mode is supposed to be City Hunters ship.
That is the only reference to anything close to what a pred would be encased in. Also, ask your friend if a pred is made of rock, how would it bleed?

ANOTHER MYSTERY SOLVED! *Dances*
lol

Whenever i read "I am loling at you loling" it makes me think you are saying "i am yodeling at you yodeling"

Yodel(spelling?)like YO-DE-LAY-HE-HOO

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg

lmaf or whatever ill just put a lol in all capes to show that i am loughing LOL

00Alien_sig11.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Asteroids? You got to be kidding me.

00Bloo_sig07.png