FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Step on an alien and you're sacrificing your life (Because their exoskeleton isn't weak, chances are the alien would flip you and kill you). Try and lure away a predator with a "shiny trinket" he'll kill you and take your skull because he never really cared about the object you had.
Your argument is invalid.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I agree with FireHunter

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Actually, this is much better now. Carry on.

osirus, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well I've seen a 90 pound women kick all the alien asses in every move and one man kill each predator who hides like a birch until he loses all his weapons an then seems to get his ass kicked! The engineers took on a shit load of people with no weapons oh an killed a robot after being all sleepy eyed from his cryo chamber!

Yuantjimann, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

By the way. Between whether a predator is a mammal or a reptile, it's actually described as an insect. Therefore a predator is neither a mammal or a reptile.

@osirus

That's where you are wrong. Only one Engineer was alive when they went into that ship to wake him up. Only one. And then he got killed the the Protohugger Trilobyte thingy.

Look, Osiris, it's not a question of species as a whole, it depends on the individual. Ripley lived because her concern for Newt's well-being overcame any of her fears. Arnie and Danny's characters were able to fight and beat their respective film's Predators because, while their physical strength and endurance reached a certain limit, their will to survive HAD no limit.

The Jockey at the end of Prometheus died because he was obviously just an asshole who lacked the necessary depth and general "good person"-ness of previously mentioned characters, and it's why Shaw survived instead. It's why Celtic died early on and Scar survived till the end. You can't say "Predators suck!" because Chopper died 2-seconds into a fight, that's not how it works.

Yes dark kitty one engineer killed many people no weapons just him! And to you bloo he shows strength beyond any preds we have seen in film and again if they can create life IM sure Thier weaponry I far more advanced that the preds aswell! So basically the only fact I can say is he woke up from sleeping and kick five or six humans asses threw one 40 or so feet killing him instantly..now,I've seen preds throw people but not that far and the don't die from it! Also old arny took several hit from old pred and seemed fine! The engineer killed all with single blows! If U want to argue facts that's Ok with me because I am stating them!boom...

What I'm saying is, it's not the quality of the instrument being played, it's the skill of the player. Let that sink in - Engineers may be both physically and technologically superior, but Shaw didn't live because she punched her way to victory, she lived because she was able to trick the Engineer into a position where it was absolutely fucked.

If your argument is just "Engineers have the best banana hammocks!!!" then yes, they are, in general, physically and technologically superior to humans. The same can be said for Predators toward Aliens, and yet, even without the tech, Xenomorphs can easily kill Predators and vice-versa. It's not because Predators suck, it's just because the individual Predator who happened to die sucks.

My plan was to have people say something intelligent by provoking them with a simple argument! You win because you where smart nuff to see what I was saying was a fact but still come with a valid and also factual statement! And preds are awsome as are alien! , I only said these foul things for argument sake! Tho I do stand by my engineers mostlikly being the strongest smartest and most dashing or the bunch! Lol

I agree with Bloo on this.

My plan was to have people say something intelligent by provoking them with a simple argument! You win because you where smart nuff to see what I was saying was a fact but still come with a valid and also factual statement! And preds are awsome as are alien! , I only said these foul things for argument sake! Tho I do stand by my engineers mostlikly being the strongest smartest and most dashing or the bunch! Lol

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i think a human would be able to kill a engineer too!

One on one no weapons I think not! I think a xenomorph has the best chance one on one because it is a weapon! But an unarmed human or pred stand no chance!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

if human smart he will!do not uderestimate us.maybe your not a human!what does your sig say?!

okay then!

I am human but I am also realistic! But we do always win!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

We had our fun, now its over. Locked.