Predator Homeworld....(wtf!)

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

Okay, it's 2am, I'm looking for a picture of a predator's vision on google, and I come across this site....

Predator Astronomy

Granted that it is so early, and that I don't know a whole lot about calculations or solar systems (or I'm just not paying much attention)....I thought this was pretty mindblowing. Check it out, quite interesting.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i don't know how accurate this is, but it is indeed interesting. Since it takes AvPR into consideration though, i don't know how much we could make use of it. But if those calculations and formulae are correct, which is beyond my competence, then it's a really awesome job by whoever did it. I don't like his idea that the SOS couldn't have been sent in some other form. If they have the capability to transport matter faster than the speed of light, why not energy too?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

VERY interesting find. That guy also has an article about the Derelict that has some legitimately new ideas.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

i am fascinated by this. i applaud your find.

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

haha, Thank you.
I tried to look at it again, and it's too much for me to understand...I feel like I'm a beginner in calculus all over again...haha
I just know it's interesting, and has some relation to heat/temp and possibly our own solar system.

predatorgirl, Yautja, 13 years ago

all i no is that it looks awesome on avpr!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's pretty impressive. Especially the derelict article was very interesting. Not all of his conclusions are coherent for me, but others are quite plausible. I like the idea that the derelict was designed after an egyptian goddess.

This is odd:

"...was stolen around 1986-87 ([13]) prior to the movie's "Alien" premiere..."

Wasn't the premiere in 1979?

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I feel not smart nao :(