-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Thank you, Hyro. That's what I've been wanting to say, but it just didn't come up on my screen.

Hey, if you want to ignore the process, that's completely fine. I find ignoring the whole movie *cough*AVP*cough* much worse than ignoring just one part.
Besides the whole reproduction flaw I think the Predalien was pretty cool.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well as soon as i watch the movie i'll try to ignore the whole predalien, i highly doubt i'll ever like this predalien. All the time i'd been waiting for AvP2 to come out hoping that some competent people will give me canon proof that the predalien is in fact just a cooler looking, maybe a little bigger and stronger drone, but what do they do...? They say yeah, it's totally a hybrid. But not only that, it's also a young queen, cos who cares about the superfacehugger! Well if they didn't call it a queen then we could relate the spitting of an embryo to the egg morphing, and say that that's what the runner was doing when it looked like it was munching on someone in Alien 3. But... i'll just ignore the whole predalien, i was the first to call it a new newborn and i'm with hyro on this.

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

I couldn't quite tell, but, couldn't the predalien, put the eggs in the pregnant peoples stomach?

Like, a place for it to be warm, since there really wasn't any place, i noticed all the aliens, liked heat not cold. So, that's my thought, is the eggs being forced in the stomach, via the throat?

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

i always thought you'd choke to death if that happened...

In Resurrection when that one guy went crazy after being impregnated didnt the camera zoom in on his throat and show the chestburster in there?

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

yes on choking,

and i don't know. I haven't really watched alot of the alien movies. but, i do need to pay attention and all -nods-